Olga's story, a masochistic enjoyer.

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
I have the great pleasure to introduce you to the story of Olga!
This story was created by Nicole who entrusted it to me to make you enjoy it.
I hope you will have as much pleasure reading it as I had to revise and translate it.

Olga's story, a masochistic enjoyer.

Olga is a masochist who has long fantasized about being tortured without limit.

She already has many experiences and she takes insane risks by indulging herself in the hands of sadistic strangers she meets on the net.
She has come out several times of extreme accuracy, but each time the fear combined with the extreme suffering, triggered in her very strong orgasms.

She is looking for more and more this kind of situation, knowing that one day she will come across a sadist who will not stop, she is aware of it and has accepted in advance the risks until reaching the fatal outcome.

Olga is a beautiful woman of thirty years, 1.70m, 60kg, a beautiful chest 95D, with breasts of extreme sensitivity !
She can enjoy just by stroking the ends or in them forcing .
She has a platinum blonde long hair falling on her shoulders, a flat belly, and very round buttocks, that looks like being made to be whipped, a beautiful pussy with pink lips always wet surmounted by a beautiful clit waiting to be caressed .

In her wildest dreams, she fantasizes about being whipped with blood, breasts tortured, sewn or nailed, but although once or twice she had needles piercing them, she never dared to go to the end her craziest desires because very devastating.
Finally, her greatest fantasy would be to be crucified and whipped to death on a cross, naked, exposed to a hostile crowd after being tortured and raped many times but she has never found a master enough experienced and sadistic to go there.

Following an additional announcement in an S & M magazine, this time she takes contact with a master who seeks a submissive maso without limits accepted.

There really could only be Olga to respond to such an announcement.

From their first telephone contact she had been very disturbed by the cold tone of her correspondent and had accepted the appointment he had set for the next day.

She must go to the station in front of the counter number 8.
She must be dressed very short without underpants or bra, just a blouse, and a miniskirt, all with a coat, not to be bothered before the arrival of the master because of course she must be early.
He told her from 9 am, and she will have to wait for the necessary time.
He also told her that if she was not there when he arrived, it was not worth getting back in touch with him.
In the instructions he told her that she only left for the weekend trial, but she did not need luggage because she would live naked all the time.
She would be provided with all necessary toiletries and make-up.
She should not talk to anyone about this appointment.

As agreed she arrives at the train station at 9 o'clock!

On this April morning, it's still not very hot, and she appreciates her coat that was not originally intended to keep her warm.
Her heart beats very hard when she heads to the counter 8, she hopes it's not a hoax, because she knows she may wait a long time.

Indeed, it's been an hour since she waits, when she notices a distinguished man dressed in leather who advances towards her, no doubt it is him.

She walks towards him smiling, but when she gets near him, she receives a master slap.

- Who allowed you to look me in the eyes with a smile? You take me for a friend?

- Excuse me master!

Despite this welcome, she is very excited, this is exactly the kind of master she was looking for !

- Follow me and look down.

This time she understood, she goes to her destiny because she instinctively feels she will not come back and this idea makes her wet very strong.

To be continued .

He walks very fast and it is not easy for her to follow him with his high heels.
She thinks it's not gallantry that stifles him, but it's also what she wants!

Finally they arrive at a big limo, he opens the back door, she enters.

A driver is behind the wheel and his new master (she already feels it like this), climbs with her behind .
The windows are tinted and from the outside you can't see what's going on inside.

- Now Olga, put your hands behind your back.

Then he puts handcuffs on her and blindfolds her.
The car starts, she feels the master's hands open her blouse, her warm hands caress her breasts, then he grabs the tips and pinches them by twisting harder and harder.
She clenches her teeth not to scream because obviously this is a first test.
She cambers more and more, not a sound crosses her lips but tears come to her eyes and pass under her blindfold.

- Um! I like you're tough.

The pressure has eased she wonders what will be the rest of the trials?

Then she feels a puncture in her right breast and, before she can realize what was happening, she feels lost consciousness, she is worried at first and then feels she is leaving, she is fine.

When she wakes up, she's in a cell.

She's lost track of time and doesn't know where she is!
She wears leather bracelets with rings on her wrists and ankles, as well as a necklace with a ring around her neck.
Oddly enough, she finds that she is still wearing her clothes.
She shivers, she doesn't know if it's fright or excitement, probably a little bit both.
She is lying on a mat, but she is not attached.

Somebody was probably waiting for her to wake up, because the cell door opens and a man who obviously looks like a guard, picks her up, ties her hands behind her back by the bracelets and takes her through long corridors.

It looks like a medieval castle.
Finally they arrive in a large room resembling a period torture room.
In the middle of the room hangs a chain to which his jailer ties her by the wrists above the head.
She is very excited by the sight of the torture instruments that surround her.
The guard leaves her without saying a word.

It's obvious she's going to be beaten, probably with a whip.
This thought makes her wet very hard.

She is still lost in his thoughts when the door opens.
it is her new master who enters this time.

- Good evening Olga, you're in my mansion, and you need to know that you've been abducted for the weekend and maybe more we'll see on Sunday night.
Tonight I'm going to whip you in blood, test your skills.
I like to see a twist under the whip.
I Ihope you're as maso as you wrote to me, otherwise you'll regret coming.

He then takes against the wall a very long whip whose end is ironed.

Olga trembles on her legs, she understands that she will be put naked with lashes.

He passes behind her and she hears the whistling of the thong, she feels a slight burn in her back, and a sound of torn fabric.
It's very bearable, but she also understands that it's her blouse that's tearing.
The blows follow each other, very quickly, his back is naked.
She twists at the end of her chain, screaming because each time the thong leaves a bloody trail, the whip falls as she turns on herself, the iron end gets caught in what is left of the blouse and rips it off.

She's shirtless!
He stops, walks forward and rips off her skirt.

Now she's naked, downstairs and garter doors.

- These are just foreplay, the real flogging will begin now!

He walks very fast and it is not easy for her to follow him with his high heels.
She thinks it's not gallantry that stifles him, but it's also what she wants!

Finally they arrive at a big limo, he opens the back door, she enters.

A driver is behind the wheel and his new master (she already feels it like this), climbs with her behind .
The windows are tinted and from the outside you can't see what's going on inside.

- Now Olga, put your hands behind your back.

Then he puts handcuffs on her and blindfolds her.
The car starts, she feels the master's hands open her blouse, her warm hands caress her breasts, then he grabs the tips and pinches them by twisting harder and harder.
She clenches her teeth not to scream because obviously this is a first test.
She cambers more and more, not a sound crosses her lips but tears come to her eyes and pass under her blindfold.

- Um! I like you're tough.

The pressure has eased she wonders what will be the rest of the trials?

Then she feels a puncture in her right breast and, before she can realize what was happening, she feels lost consciousness, she is worried at first and then feels she is leaving, she is fine.

When she wakes up, she's in a cell.

She's lost track of time and doesn't know where she is!
She wears leather bracelets with rings on her wrists and ankles, as well as a necklace with a ring around her neck.
Oddly enough, she finds that she is still wearing her clothes.
She shivers, she doesn't know if it's fright or excitement, probably a little bit both.
She is lying on a mat, but she is not attached.

Somebody was probably waiting for her to wake up, because the cell door opens and a man who obviously looks like a guard, picks her up, ties her hands behind her back by the bracelets and takes her through long corridors.

It looks like a medieval castle.
Finally they arrive in a large room resembling a period torture room.
In the middle of the room hangs a chain to which his jailer ties her by the wrists above the head.
She is very excited by the sight of the torture instruments that surround her.
The guard leaves her without saying a word.

It's obvious she's going to be beaten, probably with a whip.
This thought makes her wet very hard.

She is still lost in his thoughts when the door opens.
it is her new master who enters this time.

- Good evening Olga, you're in my mansion, and you need to know that you've been abducted for the weekend and maybe more we'll see on Sunday night.
Tonight I'm going to whip you in blood, test your skills.
I like to see a twist under the whip.
I Ihope you're as maso as you wrote to me, otherwise you'll regret coming.

He then takes against the wall a very long whip whose end is ironed.

Olga trembles on her legs, she understands that she will be put naked with lashes.

He passes behind her and she hears the whistling of the thong, she feels a slight burn in her back, and a sound of torn fabric.
It's very bearable, but she also understands that it's her blouse that's tearing.
The blows follow each other, very quickly, his back is naked.
She twists at the end of her chain, screaming because each time the thong leaves a bloody trail, the whip falls as she turns on herself, the iron end gets caught in what is left of the blouse and rips it off.

She's shirtless!
He stops, walks forward and rips off her skirt.

Now she's naked, downstairs and garter doors.

- These are just foreplay, the real flogging will begin now!
My friend Olga does not know where she's going, she's going to kill her.

Olga shivers with terror, yet this situation excites her strongly, and even if she had been given the choice to stop everything now, and leave, she would have stayed.

Her pussy is soaked despite her bloody back, and she knows that now it will surely be the turn of her breasts, her belly and buttocks.

- So damn you ready?

Olga does not answer but nods, takes a deep breath and closes her eyes waiting for the recovery of her torture.
It does not take long before she hears the hissing whip and a horrible pain in her chest, she feels that her breasts have exploded under the impact.
She screams, but she does not even have time to catch her breath, the blows are linked, on the thighs tearing and tearing her stockings, her belly, her buttocks, she is in hell.

She does not know how long she's been whipped so badly, her body is bleeding. And when she does not expect it, she feels her belly writhing, a very strong orgasm, rises.
She spreads her thighs, the master understood he launches the whip on this sex so deliberately offered.
She screams but it's no longer pain, she makes love with the whip.

At last she collapses without knowledge.

She wakes up in her cell, she does not know how long she has been unconscious.

She is lying on her mattress, her body makes her painfully painful, she is free of all ties.
She looks at her belly, her breasts and her thighs, they are in blood, there are also bruises, her body is in fact all the colors, red, white, purple ...
She does not remember being whipped so hard and so long, that's probably why she was so long to enjoy the pain was too strong. But the orgasm she had was also very strong and proportional to her suffering.

The door opens and a naked slave enters.
She is brunette, generous breasts,
Olga estimates that it is at least 100D, her belly is flat, her pussy is smooth, she was recently shaved.
All over her body can old scars are still visible!
She has obviously been beaten and tortured, but she has no recent marks:

- I am Séverine, the master ordered me to heal you and prepare you for tonight.
You must attend my torment, and for that you must be clean and made up.

- Are you his slave too?

- Yes we are 10 with you, finally if you stay!

- I still have a choice?

- Yes we are Sunday, you have sleep an all day, and tonight the master will give you the choice, but think well because it will be final.

Séverine opens a door that Olga had not noticed, a huge bathroom was behind.
She helps Olga stand up and supports her in the shower.
She removes the shreds of her stockings and suspenders that were hanging and pushes Olga under a warm shower.
Olga moans, the water on her wounds hurts a little, but very quickly it does her a lot of good.
Once dried, she makes up the makeup, including the ends of her breasts and epileptic pussy that was not clear.

- If I stay I'll be beaten like that often?

- It depends on the master, you can stay a month without being beaten or whipped every day for a week.

- And how are you going to be tortured tonight?

- I do not know, but it's been three months since I was beaten or tortured, usually it's like that when a slave is sentenced to be tortured to death.

Olga seen by Nicole

I don't think I need to introduce myself to you!
I am Nicole, an infinite masochist who loves to be tortured because the more I suffer, the more the orgasms that pass through me are important .
Of course, I also love everything related to sex and have been hoping for a long time that I will one day be able to exceed all my limits even if I had to leave my life there.

My master knows this but has always refused to let me engage in an experience without return.
I believe that he cares about me who has been his slave at heart for years.

He is very friendly with the master of this mansion and we are frequently invited to his special evenings which usually end with the killing of one or more of his slaves after endless torture sessions.

I also had the privilege of coming here for several weeks because I had deceived my lord and master virtually and had taken great pleasure in it.
I must say that my skin remembers this internship Imposed to get me back on track.

This Weekend, we are invited to witness the final torture of a slave, a certain Séverine who, for her master has done her time and deserves to be replaced .

As every time we have come here, I have no right to speak and must be kept, totally naked, on a leash and ready to suffer all the wishes of the masters present to whom mine willingly lends me.

So here we are in this little amphitheatre almost filled.

My master is sitting in the front row of the stands and I am kneeling naked at his feet already soaked thinking about the spectacle that will be shown to us .

Séverine, star of the evening is kneeling obviously naked next to her cross waiting impatiently and, not far from her, another is also waiting for the start of hostilities.

Knowing the master of the house, I know that the second woman is the future replacement of the one who will die tonight.
I hear her name is Olga.

As I wish I could be in her place, to know that for a while I would be treated in the worst way before one evening I end my days in the worst suffering.

Lost in my thoughts, I feel my pussy dripping but a pull on my leash from my master brings me back to reality.
He forces me to suck his neighbor on the bleachers while another whore goes to take care of him.
Obviously, I run without hesitation, this interlude making them pass the time while waiting for the beginning of the show .

The cock I suck is very big and the ejaculation I cause is very abundant.
I have to swallow everything and especially not to waste a drop.

But here is the master of the house that makes its appearance, the festivities will begin .

The master likes that my body is not too marked, for his audience.

- And you accept this of your own free will?

- I know from the beginning that I will die here under torture, but I don't know when!
I accept it in advance, and it also excites me very loudly, and triggers incredible orgasms.

- I understand you, I'm a bit like that.

- This will be the condition, to stay here, you must give him the right to life or death on you, and I can tell you that it always ends with your death in the longer term.

- Brrrr! You scare me and at the same time you excite me terribly!

At the same time as they were talking, Séverine finished preparing Olga, she gave him bracelets on her wrists and ankles.

After a hearty meal, Séverine ties her standing naked in the middle of the cell, her arms above her head.
She kissed him tenderly on the mouth, and said to her:

- If you stay, you will replace me with him.

Olga wanted to answer, but Séverine put a finger on her mouth, telling her:

- Hush!... says nothing, nor do I complain, it is also my will.

Then she turns her heels and gets out of the cell, leaving Olga in her thoughts.

Olga felt well, her suffering was alleviated by a miracle balm that Séverine had passed to her on her many wounds, her smooth was wet, the conversation she had just had had terribly excited her.
She doesn't know how long she stayed like this!
She was still lost in her thoughts, when the door opened again, this time on a guard.

he immediately noticed her dripping:

- Well it seems that your thoughts excite you, or is it what Séverine told you that makes you do this?

- Probably a little of both, answers Olga.

She takes a masterful slap!

- You will speak when you have permission and keep your eyes down .

Olga had forgotten the instructions, but curiously she is so excited that she barely felt the slap.
In addition, the guard is also excited by this dripping, puts his hand on her, then no longer holding on to it, takes off her pants, and rapes her!
Finally if we can call it a rape, she screams of enjoyment almost immediately.

The guard detaches her and lets her massage her numb wrists before attaching them to her back.
Then he attaches a leash to her collar and drags her down the corridors of the castle.

She enters the torture room she already knows, there are already many people no doubt privileged and hand-picked guests.
They are spread all around on bleachers, like in the circus.
Most men are in suits and all women are completely naked and on a leash

In the middle there is a cross lying on the ground next to a hole probably intended to fix it!
To straighten the cross and put it upright, ropes are attached to the side branches and the central pole connected to winches.

Séverine is kneeling next to her, naked, eyes down, resigned, she seems calm, despite what awaits her.

Olga is surprised, because finally she envy her.

In turn, she is made to kneel on her side.

The master enters towards Séverine:

- Good evening Séverine, have you understood what awaits you?

Without looking up she makes yes of the head!

Olga finds her really beautiful, a slight sweat makes her body shine under the spotlight.

The master makes her rise and she lets herself be led obediently, under a chain that hangs from the ceiling, he ties her wrists above her head and makes her spread her legs that he attaches to the ground to rings.

She turns her back on the audience.

Then the master beckons to a guard who for the occasion donned an executioner's outfit, black leather pants, shirtless, very muscular and commands him to start his work .
This one chooses in the rack, a cat with nine tails .

Olga shivers with terror, she once experimented with this instrument and kept scars on her buttocks and breasts.

Séverine also saw the choice of the executioner, her body shudders and is covered with goosebumps, but she does not move.

From the first blows she screams, each impact leaves a bloody trace and very quickly the blood flows on her back, her buttocks, her thighs.
Then the executioner changes his instrument and takes a long whip that he throws between Séverine's thighs.
The end hits her clit, which was all out and staggered, again triggering howls.

Severine writhes in her bonds, tears flood her face, but she does not beg and bravely suffers her torment.

Nicole

My master's neighbour had probably not ejaculated for an eternity because the amount of sperm he dropped into my mouth was really very important.
Then he turned me over and penetrated my ass.
Dry and mingling as it is, I thought I had my ass completely smashed but the pain of this brutal penetration quickly gave way to a more pleasant and even enjoyable feeling.

My master seemed to appreciate the blow-job that the other little slut just made him!
This amazes me because she has not swallowed and has her face made up by sperm.
He usually always wants me to swallow all his production and punish me when I have the misfortune of losing a drop.
This bitch is now riding on his thighs with my lord's cock well plugged into her vagina.

Anyway, I'm really not jealous and I appreciate that my master enjoys in another.

In addition, I am now looking towards the center of the amphitheatre and I can take advantage of the severe flogging that is inflicted on Séverine.

As I would like to be in her place, fully exposed to the caresses of the nine-tailed cat that the executioner will use on her.
This type of whip is exceptional!
Each time the straps come into contact with the skin, they leave well-marked bloody traces and end up destroying everything.

I imagine myself in her place, wetting like a fountain every time the executioner slams his whip on her back and buttocks and worse on the belly and breasts that burst like ripe fruit.

It must be horrible as pain but so exciting.

My pussy drips while the cock of the excited that penetrates me squirts into my intestines.
I enjoy But I can not hold back from shouting despite the prohibition of my master who looks at me with a disapproving air, he's angry and I say to him:

"well yes I'm a bitch what do you want!!! "

When the executioner took a normal leather lap and began to "caress" her between legs, I wet even harder as if It was me who was receiving the blows on my private lips and my clitoris, as if I were feeling this infinite pain.
I can't take it anymore, I can't hold back, I, fountain woman, squirt and I can't help but let a second orgasm spread with wild cries revealing my enjoyment.

My master then pulls suddenly on my leash and tells me that this time has too much .
I have crossed the line and I will be cruelly punished for not being able to control myself.

I understand that this time it is better not to retaliate, I place myself in a position of submission, head down but, in me, I gloat by thinking of the divine blows that will be generously given to me.

Basically, I just won the game because I know I'm going to enjoy a lot.

What a beautiful day, I'm really having a lot of fun!

At last the terrible flagellation ceases!

The executioner detaches the poor girl who collapses on herself, unconscious.

The spectators applaud and the executioner salutes like an artist who has managed a dangerous number.

A bucket of icy water is thrown on the condemned, to revive her.

She regains consciousness in a groan of pain, the master beckons her to stand up and position herself on the cross.

At the price of an immense effort she lifts up on her trembling legs, advances towards the cross to lie on her back, in a dull moan because her back and buttocks are in blood. Then she spreads her arms herself, positions herself on the patibulum, closes her eyes and, in a breath, says to the executioner who was waiting next:

- I am ready !

As she is beautiful and brave, think Olga whose pussy wets more and more, she hopes to have the same courage the day it will be her turn.

The executioner stands astride and puts a nail in the palm of his right hand, raises the hammer!
In a thump, the nail went through the palm of the fragile hand at once!

Séverine's body contracts, we hear a muffled groan.
Then it is the turn of the left hand, and to consolidate the work, the master announces that they will also nail her wrists to be sure that her hands do not tear under the weight of her body.

This time, the poor Séverine, can no longer restrain her cries, her body is covered with sweat.

Finally the executioner takes her ankles to nail them on each side of the amount of the cross, it will allow her thereafter to have a fulcrum to catch her breath and at the same time to prolong her agony.

Now, with each hammer blow, Séverine responds with a howl.

Finally the cross is erect and Olga wets very hard watching Séverine writhing pain on the cross, but her excitement increases a notch when she noticed that Séverine's smooth pussy is soaked.

The spectators are not mistaken either and greet the spectacle offered by a real ovation.

Finally, the cross is fixed in a hole in the ground, in shock we see the breasts of Séverine dance, a howl comes out of her throat.

And her ordeal begins, but as you might expect, very quickly she begins to straighten up grimacing, to catch her breath, and we see her writhing and shaking her legs against each other!
Her belly is also very mobile, she is feeling a very powerful orgasm.

The crowd is very excited and many masters are sucked or enjoy openings without veil women present.
All are calling for:

- Whip her, we want to see her cum under the whip!

Nicole

My master raises my head, staring at me he says to me:

"We will see later for your punishment! In the meantime, you can watch the end of the show ."

When I raise my head, the cries of the condemned have stopped!
In the midst of the applause, Séverine is detached!
She no longer stands, but after being refreshed by a bucket of ice water, she bravely advances towards her destiny, staggering.
Without really being forced, she lies down on her cross and, in a breath, declares:

"I am ready !"

Brrrr! This woman on death row fascinates me.

They now nail her to her cross and with each hammer blow her body jumps despite the weight of the executioner installed on her astride to keep her in place.

I feel her suffering as if it was me who was nailed!

My pussy runs down my thighs.

I say to my master:

"I would like to be in her place, will you allow me one day ..."

I do not have time to finish my sentence as I receive a masterful pair of slaps.
I cry in frustration, I will have to find a way to disobey him so that I too can realize my fantasy and be nailed like her!
To suffer during this abominable ordeal, to fully enjoy it by feeling endless orgasms crossing my body before dying in unimaginable torments.

After all, it's his fault if those cravings are in me!
He knows me and, despite everything, he makes me attend this kind of spectacle which excites me at the highest point.

I look at this woman enjoying, I appreciate the fact of her stomach contracting and her dancing breasts, agitated in this extreme suffering by her instinctive bursts of pleasure.
How lucky she is, how I wish in my unbridled masochism to be in her place!

At the same time I think I am completely crazy, to have this kind of fantasy, but I can not help it, it is rooted in me since my first emotions of teenage girl, since my first orgasms caused by pain.

The cruel public demands the flogging as if she had not yet suffered enough!
But the public is king!

She will surely die but no doubt that it will be an interesting spectacle which will still make my pussy profusely squirt.

I hope that the punishment that will be inflicted on me by my master will be sadistic and very painful.

Of course the executioner does not pray, it is positioned in front of her, with the terrible cat with nine tails.

Severine sees it, she rears up offering her breasts.
The executioner can no longer hold it, he launches his instrument which strikes both breasts simultaneously.
We hear a howl but not only in pain, the executioner doubles, then triples the terrible flogging, we see the tips of the poor girl's breasts burst like ripe fruit.

µSeverine rears up even harder, she trembles on her legs!
No doubt is allowed she is shaken by an incredible orgasm, flogging continues on the belly and pussy.
The orgasm still continues.

This time Olga is convinced that is how she wants to die if she stays.

Séverine's body is shaken by endless orgasms.
Then she collapses without consciousness.

On a sign from the master, the executioner throws a bucket of ice water on the poor girl, a long moan indicates that Séverine regains consciousness, she is breathing hard, and the process resumes.
She straightens up to catch her breath then collapse again, completely exhausted.

Olga wonders if Séverine will start to enjoy again before dying, her body is bleeding profusely, her breasts have burst, her belly is almost open ...

But, despite the horror of the show, Olga wet thoroughly.

The master gets up and comes to Olga, who shivers with a mixture of terror and excitement, he says to her:

- Your internship is over, now you have to choose, Séverine's place will soon be free, she will probably not stay overnight.
If you decide to take her place your decision will be final and you will not be able to go back.
If you decide to leave we will give you new clothes, you will be asleep and we will take you home where you will wake up as the end of a nightmare.
After, it will not be worth trying to contact me again, I never want to hear about you again.

There is silence, everyone is hanging on to Olga's response, who despite it shivers, shared by the desire to run away and her extreme masochism which encourages her to live her fantasy to the full.
She also knows that it is the last time that she is given a choice and she has understood very well that if she stays, she will not be able to refuse anything.
In a way, it's like she's signing her death warrant.

She looks at the poor dying Séverine, their eyes meet mine's, and Séverine tries to smile at her, grimacing, inviting her there, to accept!

- I'm staying ! Make me what you want! ...

Nicole

Whaouh ! Give me such a contract to sign and I would sign it with both hands!
Although accustomed to very hard shows, I am surprised and terribly excited by the violence and courage of Séverine, who offers her own breasts to destruction.

Very quickly these are just two bloody balls !

Séverine screams of suffering and enjoyment at the same time.
You don't often see a masochist like that !

I also observe Olga, this slut masturbates and is enjoyed, she probably imagines herself in her place,
I do not know if she is well aware of what is going on this woman who has just lost consciousness !
She will probably be awake for the last time.

The blood flows profusely from her breasts, she has her belly half open, yet I see her smiling at Olga, probably to encourage her, silence is done when the master comes to Olga to give her one last choice, she must engage or leave ,
I am not surprised by the answer having seen this slut enjoy like a madwoman in front of the suffering of Séverine, she must also feel a little guilty, I feel the same on my side.

Her voice trembles a little when she says:

"Do what you want with me."

Brrrr I have chills, I wish I could say the same thing one day!

It must really be great to be able to leave this earth in such suffering and in phenomenal orgasms.
To finally be able to go beyond your limits without fear of tomorrow, to endure this unimaginable ordeal even in imagination causes me an incredible pleasure.

I will certainly be punished even more severely by my master because, while my pussy was squirting with all my cum, I could not hold back cries of happiness, of total bliss .

Indeed, the repeated pulls I feel on my leash are getting stronger and stronger and pull me while strangling me a little!

- You're really impossible! Since you behave like a whore, you'll be treated the same way.
I swear you're going to regret your disobedience, you're going to pay a lot of money for it !

Everything my master tells me doesn't bother me at all and would excite me even more!
This punishment, I want it, I hope and the more cruel it will be, the more it seems to me, the stronger my orgasms will pass through me!

To be whipped as cruelly as Séverine, to feel my breasts explode, my belly to open, my clitoris and my intimate lips to tear, it's ecstasy!
But I suspect it won't go that far!
It will hurt me, of course, will humiliate me in front of everyone but will refuse, as he has always done, to destroy me and finally let my final fantasy realize by making me die in terrible suffering.

I'm really crazy!
Wanting to die when I still have so many unknown pleasures to discover!
But it's stronger than me, my masochism is such that I really aspire to be in Olga's place who now knows that one day she will end up like Séverine.

Damn, my pussy is dripping again!
If my master could have the sudden idea of penetrating me, I think his tail could drown in my vagina!
It's an image but I get so wet!
Even if the whole assembly passed over me, I think I would not be sufficiently satisfied.

Long live my punishment, vividly devastating orgasms repeatedly.

A standing ovation from the audience answers her!

Immediately she is grabbed by two guards, who make her kneel before the master!

- From now on you have just lost your freedom, you will take the place of Séverine, you are as crazy with suffering as she is, I have already seen you at work, you will not be disappointed.

Then the guards lead her to a cross of St. Andrew on which she finds herself immobilized face against the cross, thus making the crowd enjoy her back and especially her buttocks.

She will be marked with a red iron to the initials of the master.

Despite her, she shivers, when she feels the heat of the white-heated metal getting closer to the skin of her rear train.
She clenches her teeth, hears a sizzle and simultaneously excruciating pain, radiates her buttocks and goes up in her back, then it's the turn of the other buttock, this time it's too loud she screams until the pain becomes bearable .

She realizes at this moment that her pussy is soaked!
She's really incorrigible!

He is given a balm on her burns, not for pain but for better healing, so that the letters printed on her skin are clearly readable.

Now she's detached and they're making her kneel next to the master again!

- We will now witness the execution of a woman sentenced to death in excruciating suffering for attempted murder on me.

Then on a sign a woman is dragged by two guards, in the center of the room, she struggles and screams, begging that she is spared, that she will not do it again.
Laughter comes from the spectators!
It is obvious that she will not do it again, since her torture will lead her to death.

She is a beautiful woman of about thirty years she is dressed with a blouse, a short skirt and stockings held by a very sexy garter belt!

The spectators are delighted.

The executioner knows are work, the guards force the woman to lay flat on an easel, her wrists are tied on each side, as well as her ankles, then her back is ripped off from the blouse, her skirt is straightened, revealing her stockings, her garter belt and a cute little thong that is immediately ripped off, leaving her back and buttocks exposed.

Olga feels her dripping she squirms, would like to caress herself, but she does not venture, she is still a little afraid of the consequences.

The executioner has again chosen the nine-tailed cat, the flogging will surely be very severe .

He raises his arm and knocks it down through the woman's back in a dry snap!
Instantly, the straps, which are led by irons at the ends, leave bloody tears on the woman's skin.

She pitches up, her mouth open she would like to scream but can not be there being looking for her breath .

Finally a long, shrill howl comes out of her throat.

She doesn't have time to catch her breath again as the second shot happens as violent as the first.

And to think that her ordeal has only just begun.

Nicole

This Olga is really excepional!

Now she's deliberately become a slave!
An effective member of the master's harem exposed to all possible abuse and irreparably sentenced to death in more or less long term.

I have always revered to be in this situation one day, always ready to suffer, be raped and, one day, executed.

Olga is now marked, my master has, until now, never had the dise but I think I would like it very much that every time he gives me naked in show, the others know that I belong to him totally .

And now here's yet another death row woman who's just appeared!
Why did she want to kill her master?

Installed as she is on the easel, she gives to see to all her anus and her sex .
As I do not think that this woman is one of the masochists or exhibitionists, she must feel decently humiliated and frightened by the torments that await her.

In its place, I'd already be starting to enjoy while waiting for the straps of the whip to tear my skin.
Finally, not everyone is like me!

I must say that the excitement does not leave me! In addition to the show,
I wonder what torture my master is thinking about for my punishment?
I saw him chatting with the master of places that I know of an unlimited cruelty .
I already did an internship with him a few years ago and it took me months to recover so much I was abused and suffered but, I also enjoyed a lot in the hellish tortures he subjected me to .

For the moment, my master seems to lose interest in me as he is focused on the little whore who is still busy sucking him .
She is really a whore, very young, with her pink hair, her infant breasts and her pussy fake virgin totally waxed!
She's me off! I'm not jealous but I still want to hit her!

Bof ! Too bad! I think I don't care about anything but being tortured and enjoying it many times!

This is unfortunately not the case of the woman who screams her pain in front of us .

The executioner crossed his blows!
The woman is screaming continuously now!
Each blow tears her a little more backing up her inhuman howls, her back is bloody.
Then it's the turn of the buttocks, the woman throws her head on either side, screaming and begging that we stop and kill her without making her suffer more!
Of course, there is no question of that.

Olga, who should be horrified knowing that she will also spend one day there, is more and more excited.

She now understands, why she was always dissatisfied, in the games she practiced, she really lacked the extreme, this thing that makes no turning back is possible .

The flogging has been going on for quite some time, blood is flowing, on the back and buttocks of the victim.
The woman screams less and less loudly, totally exhausted!

Besides, she faints!

She is detached from the bridge and then tied to a metal bed on her back with her arms and legs apart.

She is given a sting to wake her up and support her heart, but also to give her the strength she needs to suffer the rest of her sentence.

She regains consciousness, her back and buttocks are on fire!

The executioner comes forward and rips off what's left of the blouse and bra, she has pretty big breasts, then it's the turn of the skirt.
This time she is completely naked, except for her stockings.
She sobs, always begging that we stop begging her so excruciatingly!

The master decides to let her marinate a little,
He announces that she will stay like this tonight and that her ordeal will resume tomorrow morning.
It is, of course, at the audience set up.
Everyone during the night can come and rape her.

The master announces:

"We will end the day with the death of Séverine."

She was thrown a bucket of ice water to make her recover her spirits as she was sinking into total unconsciousness.

She stands up bravely and when the executioner positions herself in front of her, with her terrible nine-tailed cat, she cambers her breasts and her belly to flogging.

From the first blows she screams but very quickly we realize that she rubs her thighs against each other.
Unbelievable but she will still enjoy one last time.

The executioner then flogs her and there is no doubt, she enjoys, her howls have changed, she is crossed by the ultimate orgasm, the one from which we do not return.

She collapses exhausted!

The executioner now walks forward with a hunting knife, which he pushes at the height of his navel, and opens her belly.

Séverine has a last spasm, her head falls on her chest and life escapes from her body, she dies to the applause of the crowd.

Nicole

What courage and what will had Severine!

She almost died while enjoying!
If that's what it is to die of pleasure, I want to die like that!
Her suffering has gone beyond anything I have ever experienced and that is really how I want to leave this earth.

My master and the owner have just discussed a good time together and when I see that they are heading towards me, I tell myself that the rest of the evening will not be easy for me.

My master addresses me and says to me:

- My dear Nicole, I know that you are the worst masochist that exists in the world and that I have always appreciated your submission but today I did not appreciate your rebellions and your increasingly frequent disobedience!
I have warned you enough, as you do not want to change, I just discussed your case.
My friend the master of these places having views on you and knowing your resistance to suffering offered me to exchange you with one of his more obedient and much less rebellious slaves, Anita, the girl with pink hair and I have accepted.
You are now part of his harem.

The sky just fell on my head, my master that I have always served faithfully, that I have always satisfied and that I have always loved has just been exchanged for a little whore!
I knew he was going to punish me but I didn't think he would get rid of me that way.

Any revolt can only attract me more punishment, I do not comment, I know that I have no right to speak and even less to protest,
I bow my head can not hold back my tears that come up to me in the eyes despite myself.
I do not even have time to say goodbye to him that my new master pulls me to the cross of Saint Andrew who welcomed Olga earlier and made me bind securely but, unlike Olga, the back and buttocks against the cross.

My new master said to me:

- Since now you belong to me, I'm going to have you marked as Olga!
I know you and I know that you adore that your breasts are tormented, it is therefore on the breasts that you will be marked with a hot iron.

As welcome, this sadist will not miss me!

I will certainly suffer terribly but I also hope to enjoy it, my pussy is already running on my thighs, it promises.

Olga looks at me and seems to find the show very interesting!

The executioner grabbed the first glowing letter and applied it to my right breast, just above the areola.

It's horrible !

I scream and my screams are even more shrill when my left breast is also marked in the same way.

The pain is too horrible and far exceeds anything I have ever experienced.

I'm passing out!

When I come back to myself, I am no longer attached and a slave is putting balm on my burns.

It's frustrating, I really suffered hell and I didn't even enjoy it.

Olga is very impressed, but not at all frightened by the way Séverine died!
She hopes that she can give the same show and have as much courage when it will be her turn.
She also enjoyed it when they marked her new colleague, Nicole, with a red iron on her breasts.

The master declares that the rest of the ordeal will resume tomorrow.

As men approach the tied to the bed to rape her as planned, he announces one last attraction.

- Before closing the evening and allowing you to rape our condemned, I have the pleasure of inviting you to follow the duel of flogging that will offer you my two new recruits Nicole and Olga .

The two women, very surprised at what they are asked to do, are taken to the centre of the amphitheatre.
A rope of about two meters connects them by the left wrist and they are equipped with a whip in the right hand.

- You will, each in turn hit the other with your whip! You have 25 whiplash to give and receive! Nicole will be the first to whip. If one of you gives up, the other will be declared the winner and receive a reward.

Masochists both, they are much more used to receiving blows rather than giving them.

Nicole's first shot is insignificant and Olga doesn't even flinch!
It's Olga's turn, whose end of the whip ends up on Nicole's burnt left breast, which lets out a howl of pain.
Shocked, she responds with much more strength and dexterity.
The spirits are heating up and the fight is gaining momentum.
A certain frenzy takes hold of the two masochists who discover hidden gifts of torturers.
The blows fall on both sides but none asks to stop.
The bodies well streaked by the strap of the whips and covered with sweat, the two fighters are declared tied .
The fight was epic.

Olga and Nicole are then taken back to a common cell!

They are each entitled to a shirt that looks strangely like a convict's shirt, with a zipper in front and behind, they quickly understand the why of these openings, it avoids tearing the shirt, before the torments.

They are then left alone and quiet for the night! But of course they know that they don't lose anything to wait!

The feeling of loneliness that invades them then pushes them to get closer to each other !
Their shirts disappear very quickly and they begin to lick their wounds to soothe the fire but their tongues soon found their female wound that never heals and which is surmounted by a small button which gives fever when touched !

After both explode in a noisy and intense orgasm, they fall asleep exhausted but happy.

Nicole

So here, I am marked on the breasts with the initials of my new owner! It was very painful, too painful and I passed out!

Now, with the miracle beaume that they've spent on my burns, the pain has become very bearable.

I look towards my former master, this bastard is being sucked by his new slave !
He looks at me with a mocking smile!
I thought he loved me!
I hate him, I hold back my tears, I don't want to give him this pleasure and I have to turn the page and focus on my new life.

Our eyes with Olga meet, she smiles at me!
We will probably be locked up together, I have no doubt found a new friend .
I wonder which of us will see the other die, because for me there is no doubt now !
It is also the positive side, that my former master never wanted to accept, I think it's not worth it to ask my new master, he will probably torture me to death one day or the other, the only question is know if it will be before or after Olga or even together.

The master of the place, my new master, advances again and announces the end of the punishments for today, except of course the condemned naked on her bed of pain which will be raped all night by all the men or women who wish it.
Then, to everyone's surprise, he announced our whipping duel with Olga.
I hate that, I don't like using the whip it's not my vocation .
I always preferred the leather strap than the handle!
Also, when I send the first blow, I completely miss my target, it makes Olga laugh who sends me the whip on my left breast already bruised. I yell:
"SLUT!"
And this time it’s anger that takes over and I strike with all my might,
Olga replies, our fight becomes very violent but as we are also used both to suffer under the lashes, no of the two of us will not yield and we will be declared tied.

Before driving us back to the cell, we are made to wear a short dress with two zippers, one in front of the other behind .
We quickly understand its usefulness!
Olga says to me:

"Credit restriction, they are tired of tearing up our beautiful dresses!"

The two of us laugh together, already a bond has settled between us.

Brought back to the same cell, we get to know each other directly and it won't take long to discover us very close to each other.
We are two extreme masochistic sluts, it amuses us a lot.

Our two shirts take off very quickly and Olga starts by sucking my sore breasts, making me wet very hard.

We continue with an intense "sixty-nine" that makes us scream with pleasure before we fall asleep in each other's arms, soothed.

Woken the next day by a new slave they do not know, very cute with generous breasts, she wears a miniskirt, she is shirtless, and we can see on her body the traces of a very recent flogging.

- Hello, my name is Cynthia!
I am instructed by the master to prepare you and take you to the torture room, to assist in the execution of the condemned woman you saw yesterday.

- Hello ! You are very pretty, are you here voluntarily? asks Nicole

- Not quite, I was sold by my first master and I have been here for 3 months, but I have gotten used to it and I enjoy my new life.

- You were whipped recently, it looks like?

- Yes this morning, I did not hear my alarm clock, it is entirely my fault and I will undoubtedly have a supplement this evening.
I'm afraid but it excites me too.

- You also enjoy under the whip.

- Yes a few times, but not always!
You will see that the floggings here are very harsh,
I will surely be whipped with blood this evening.

- Mmmmmm! Stop, you make me wet.

- I would like to be maso like you.

Then Cynthia makes them sink a bath which they will take together in the hidden bathroom.
She soaped their backs and then came back to Olga's breasts who soon moaned under the caresses, but they didn't have time to go any further, because they have to be quick, They are waiting for them in the torture room.

When they arrive everyone is already in place, the executioners are in the process of detaching the condemned from her bed, she has trouble standing up because she was raped all night as planned.
Tears still flow down her face, she begs to be killed without making her suffer any more, but that's without counting on the master's cruelty.
On a sign, the executioners who visibly know the program force her to lie on her back, on the same pommel horse as yesterday, her wrists and ankles are attached to the feet of the instrument.
She screams continuously because she realizes that it is her breasts, her belly, and her pussy that will take the beating.

The executioner then advances towards Olga and Nicole, hands each of them a fine and cutting whip, and says to them:

- Order of the master, after making your flagellant begins last night, you will go to the next stage and whip this bitch.
Go there with all your might, you must blood it, destroy it completely and try not to disappoint the master, because you might regret it.

Why does the master get to impose on them tasks contrary to their ideas and aspirations?
Make submissive play a role of executioner!
Perhaps it is a form of psychological torture!
Finally, they can only run.

Nicole

The burns of my breasts still make me suffer a little but it became very bearable!

Our little love interlude last night with Olga really pleased me, I enjoyed it,
Olga is an expert in caressing women and I must say that, as I am not clumsy either, we have reached all both of the heights of carnal pleasure, she got wet like crazy and my pussy squirted many times.
My sleep that followed was really deep and restorative.

I didn't like having to use a whip on Olga at all, but I had to do it, it must be part of the new education they want to give me.

This morning, the bath that little Cynthia took us also did me a lot of good!
She is very pretty this little slave and looks very happy with her fate!
We would have liked to extend this bath a bit erotic and still make us come but it seems that we are expected in the theater!
Let's not put Cynthia late a second time on the same day because, discovering the sadism of my new master, it could be worth much more than a flogging with blood, it could lead her to be downright executed.

Yesterday's victim who suffered rapes overnight is in a sorry state and will probably no longer survive the torture she will have to endure and which will soon resume.
Yesterday, it was the back of her body that was cruelly mistreated and, today, the way they've attach her to the easel, it is the front of her body that will taste.

Why am I still going to have to whip this woman?
I know that I am a slave, that I have to obey my master and execute everything he asks me to do but this counter employment really makes me get out of my hinges.
I have always been submissive but I can also be a rebellious submissive while knowing what my refusal to comply can bring me as punishment.
Basically, why not refuse?
I am in any case condemned to death with more or less long term and if one inflicts me more tortures because of my disobedience, I know that I will appreciate.

I believe my decision is made, I will refuse to whip this woman.
I am ready to bear the consequences, I will surely be severely punished but I like that, that is my true nature!

I really have to expect the worst.

The two women look at their master who nods to them so that they come forward and perform the task imposed on them.
The executioner undoes their shirts, it is naked that they must whip the condemned .

Olga walks slowly but Nicole doesn't flinch!
The executioner pushes her but she resists and lays her whip on the ground.

- My master, she brazenly allows herself to say, I am your slave, I am fully submissive to you and ready to endure all the torments you will impose on me but I refuse to become an executioner.
I know what I risk by doing this but I fully accept my decision and am ready to receive the punishment that you deem indispensable to give me.

The master is speechless, this is the first time that one of his slaves rebels and refuses to obey him.
After a moment of reflection, he declares:

" All right, you'll have wanted it!
As soon as we're done with the convict in place, we'll take care of you !"

Seeing the situation, Olga is very hesitant and ends up heading towards the torture!

She has never whipped anyone, but a curious sensation takes hold of her.
She feels her belly knotting, she lifts the whip and shoots him almost gently, the woman has almost not reacted, then she starts again, stronger, then her blows really carry, she is taken a kind of frenzy!
She takes turns hitting the belly, she bursts the woman's breasts like ripe fruit and her sex is bloody.
Olga's is soaked and the woman is now screaming as she struggles but all the blows bear!
She's unconscious!

Olga really doesn't understand what happened to her but she almost enjoyed whipping this woman

"Well done," said the master.
For a beginner, you behaved very well!
Now the executioner will finish the job!
But first, let's bring Cynthia in and attach her to the left post and attach Nicole to the right post.
Out of solidarity, Olga will also be partying on the central post."

The three are then hanged by the wrists, the tips of their feet barely touching the ground and waiting for their punishment.

The executioner leaves them in this uncomfortable position and leaves the still unconscious woman and places her on a cross waiting for her in the middle of the amphitheatre.
After having tied her arms to the patibulum and feet on the pole, he wakes her up with a bucket of ice water.

Back to her, her screams resume and she begs for mercy.
Unfortunately for her, pity and mercy are words that does not run here.

Her howls are even more pronounced when she sees the executioner position a huge nail on her right wrist and, directly, fix it in the wood by crossing her flesh.
Quickly, her left wrist suffers the same fate followed by her two ankles nailed so that she does not know how to close her legs and thus constantly expose her sex already well damaged by the whip .

Her cross is directly erect and anchored.

The woman's screams turned into a long, uninterrupted rattle.

They could now let her die on her cross but a last cruel torture awaits her, a sharp steel stake is presented at the entrance of her vagina and pressed little by little!
Horror can be read on the woman's face while her organs are destroyed one after the other.
With a mallet, the executioner makes the pal penetrate her body until the tip emerges through her mouth .
If she's not dead yet, it won't be long.

The executioner abandons the woman's bloodied, lifeless body and goes with two of his aides to Cynthia, Olga and Nicole.

Their party is about to begin.

Back
Top Bottom