Olga's story, a masochistic enjoyer.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I held on, I refused to whip, I deliberately refused to obey my new master!

I am a submissive, a slave, I am ready to be raped, abused, whipped and even to die in the worst suffering but I do not feel the soul of an executioner .
In any case, I can be punished as cruelly as possible, I am prepared for it and, sincerely, this is what I am looking for, what I desire.

I thought Olga was going to follow me, that she was an unlimited masochist like me but she chose to obey and whip this woman.
After a rather shy start, I found that she took a liking to it and that the more she struck, the more she got excit!
The blows she gave looked like bringing her into a second state and I think she even came close to orgasm.
I too was very excited, my pussy was dripping but it was because I imagined being in the place of the victim!

Internally, the fact that Olga had to join me for the rest of the festivities made me laugh!
I'm a little scared for little Cynthia who, despite telling us that she appreciates the whip, must not be as resistant as Olga and I and may crack if our torment becomes really extreme.

I was hoping that they would be taken care of directly, but the master wants to finish the star of the day and make her live from life to death?
Our position, almost hung by the arms, is very uncomfortable and risks becoming quite quickly very painful for our arms without bringing us to a certain enjoyment .

Fortunately, the show that followed was of choice!
The terrible heartbreaking flogging of the executioner, much more experienced and precise than Olga, totally demolished the woman and her crucifixion which came afterwards made me terribly wet.
Although very bruised by the whip, I found her very beautiful on her cross!
Then, all the time the stake went through her body from bottom to top, I felt myself leave, on the verge of enjoyment, and I also enjoyed and let slap all my cum when the tip came out of her mouth .
Unfortunately, I cannot realize the effect that such torture can have because it can only be endured once, but the suffering on the face of the impaled must have been unimaginable.

Now it's going to be our turn! I feel that I will not have to whip me much for the pain experienced to change into enjoyment and that I go through orgasms repeatedly .

The most experienced and also the cruelest executioner comes towards me,
I feel that I will reap what I have sown and that he intends to massacre me because of my disobedience.
He looks me in the eye, stroking my breasts, he gives me the shiver, his eyes are cruel.
I know I have no mercy to expect from him.
He said to me:

"So bitch you want to suffer?
Well, you're not going to be disappointed!"

I know he tells me that to scare me, but this bastard does not even realize that I wet more, this fear that twists my belly will further increase my orgasms !
I feel it !

Cynthia, Nicole and Olga are now waiting for the start of their ordeal!

Of the three, only Cynthia looks somewhat frightened, the other two seem rather calm, impatient to feel the diabolical caress of the whip on their skin because they know that the more they will suffer, the more they will reach orgasms.
That is why they are there, it is part of their fantasy and they are happy to know that they will soon realize it.

The master speaks:

- Executioners, do your office! They want to suffer, realize their desires! Mark them but don't kill them, I don't want this day to be their last!

And the flogging begins, cruel, powerful and precise!
In no time, the back of their body is streaked with red lines from their shoulders to their thighs passing through the back, kidneys and buttocks.
Olga and Nicole, after screaming in suffering were quick to take advantage of the torture and their pain quickly turned into enjoyment.
Poor Cynthia, she cries like a Madeleine and begs for pity!

After taking care of the rear of these ladies, the executioners make them turn around and attack the front!
The breasts, the belly are in turn the target of the executors!
Cynthia is passed out while the other two still face each other and make the most of their masochism by enjoying without interruption under the blows what seems to exceed the master who wants to hear them beg.

Exhausted, they are detached and collapse on the ground! Cynthia is still inanimate but the other two, despite their suffering, always defy the executioners by fixing them in the eyes!

They are now hooked by the ankles to the hoist, legs wide apart and are raised to find themselves hanging their well exposed pussies.

Their torture resumes and this time the target of the whips is the tender flesh of the inside of their thighs and the most intimate parts of their body.

The strong pain caused by the first lashes first woke Cynthia who screamed like crazy before falling again inanimate.
The other two also screamed in pain before being overcome by a violent orgasm.
It is first Nicole who enjoys intensely, she implores her executioner to strike harder until a kind of geyser composed of blood and its juice spurts from her pussy.
Then it is Olga, more discreet, who gets carried away noisily by a terrible orgasm.
Such torture does not allow you to resist long and the two women pass out in the middle of their orgasms.

When they regain consciousness, they are lying in their cell, they are still naked but their bodies have been treated, ointments have been applied to their wounds.
There are only two left, Cynthia has disappeared.
It will certainly take them several days or even weeks to recover from the sadistic treatment that was imposed on them.

What will the next few days be made of?

Nicole

After the announcement of the master we are tied by the wrists, back facing the executioner and his helpers,
we will probably be whipped very hard!
Although the master specified not to kill us, I know that these bastards know how to make a woman scream under the whip without taking her life!
Personally my limits have always been the risk of sequelae and permanent scars, in my SM games,
I did not want to be crippled or have traces of deep and definitive flogging in the skin.
Today I am free from all this, since in a short time I will probably be dead and will be of no importance.
I will finally know if there is a limit to my resistance to suffering.

Turning my head I meet Olga's gaze, she smiles at me and kisses me,
I think we are really two bitches, we are going to be cruelly whipped and we are not even scared, unlike little Cynthia, trembling on her legs, shaken by big sobs.

The executioner still behind me, kisses me on the neck, it annoys me a little, I'm afraid and I also want it to start, I say:

"Smack bastard, do your job! I'm not afraid"

He does not respond backing away sends the whip on the back of the thighs, this bastard entry tries to hurt, probably annoyed not to be able to scare me.
A little surprised, I can't hold back a long moan, but I will focus and it will probably be the last!
I no longer want to give him this satisfaction.
He continues his terrible flogging by going up on the buttocks, then the kidneys, the shoulder blades!
I bite my lips, I don't want to scream,
I hear Olga next to me trying to do the same, I hear her muffled moans.
On the other hand, poor Cynthia screams at the top of her lungs and begs that she should not be whipped so cruelly.

Very quickly the blood flows from my back, my buttocks and my thighs,
I wonder if it will not end up killing us,
I cannot enjoy myself, until it turns us around for us whip, on stomach, and breasts.
This time I feel my belly contract, I spread my thighs slightly, I feel that I am going to pee, but the executioner takes the opportunity to send the whip between my legs and just hit my clitoris triggering me a demented orgasm!
I scream but with pleasure, my pussy squirts with cum and I complete by pissing on myself, but this humiliation excites me even more, and now I have orgasms,

Cynthia has stopped screaming I think she has lost consciousness, as for Olga, she enjoys with me.
We chain orgasms, I scream now in pain and mixed pleasure, I feel the whip penetrate deep into my flesh, too bad it does not matter I still want to enjoy, it will be so strong that I will end up losing consciousness under spectator applause.

But it is not finished yet,
They detach us and fix us by the ankles to hoists.
Here we are hanging upside down, legs completely apart,
I understand that they decided to target our crotch!
The blows rain on my pussy and my ass, it's super painful but my masochism takes over and my pussy squirts while passing out in a devastating orgasm.

When I regain consciousness, I am lying in our cell, we are Olga and I are still naked but obviously we have been treated.

Olga smiles at me and says:

-Well say so I don't know if it's a good idea to have provoked your executioner, he didn't miss you.

- Yes but I had incredible orgasms

- I too lost consciousness shortly after you

- What about Cynthia?

- I didn't see her again, they must have killed her…

- The poor girl was not cut for such heavy punishments

We embrace one last time before falling asleep exhausted but happy to have been able to cope with such torture and, above all, to have enjoyed it.

Oddly, in the morning, they are awakened by two slaves barely twenty years old that they see for the first time but also by the master who comes to talk to them .

- Yesterday you were whipped savagely and, despite or because of evil, you enjoyed constantly as if to make fun of me and the pain I imposed on you.
I set myself a goal, make you suffer without you being able to reach orgasm.
So I'm going to try everything in order to achieve it.
You will now be cared for, rehabilitated!
For as long as your revalidation lasts, you are free to move anywhere in the field but always together.
You will also be chained to each other by the ankles and wrists and are of course always available sexually to all here .
I have your future in hand, I have a right to life and death over you!
Remember that.

The two slaves then take them in hand by bathing them and treating their wounds!
Once this care is finished, two guards come to chain them together.

They have now understood that they will end their days together but how?
The master wants them to suffer without enjoying!
Masochists like they can't imagine that they could be!

If they wish, they can witness Cynthia's last moments!
The show will soon begin.
After pulling their fast-opening shirts, they go to the amphitheatre already filled with sadistic visitors who hope to witness a bloody and grandiose spectacle.
They are put in front of the audience, kneeling in a position of submission that they know very well.

There's Cynthia, she's obviously totally naked and has her wrists cuffed behind her back.
Although she was treated after yesterday's flogging, the wounds left by the whips are visible all over her body.

The executioner starts by ligating the base of her breasts very tightly with a very thin, very strong and very sharp wire that connects it to a hoist and then forces her to climb on a small platform.
Once mounted, he passes her head in the knot of a rope that he adjusts around her neck.

Poor Cynthia has realized that she is living her last moments and begs for mercy while tears flow down her cheeks.

On a sign of the master, the executioner operates the hoist and the poor girl finds herself hanging by the breasts.
The girl's howls must be heard for miles around!
To accompany her elevation, the executioner applies scathing lashes all over her body which causes a macabre and suggestive dance.

Her breasts are purple and every movement she makes increases the pressure of the threads on her breasts that bleed profusely.
The threads tear her chest and, little by little, penetrate her flesh.

Our two masochists who love to torture their tits are very excited and would probably like to be in the place of poor Cynthia who keeps screaming .

All of a sudden, Cynthia's chest is completely torn off and she now finds herself hanging by the neck.

The dance has changed! From a dance caused by pain, it became the dance of the rope, a final dance!
The knot tightens more and more on Cynthia's neck, she desperately tries to find support for her feet but only increases the pressure of the noose on her throat.

She is now shaken by nervous tics and empties her bladder .
Her agony is over, she has finally found rest.

The crowd is satisfied with the show, Nicole enjoyed, only Olga remained without orgasm!

Their turn will come soon.

Nicole

We are awakened the next day by two naked slaves and the master who gives us his speech!

So he wants to torture us by preventing us from enjoying, but he's a real bastard !
We're here to die, it's true, but enjoyment is part of our fantasy and I can't imagine myself dying without experiencing an ultimate orgasm.

In the meantime we enjoy the care of the little slaves, the master having left after his speech, I have wandering hands, as well as Olga!
How can we resist?
These little whores are young with firm breasts, they are not fierce, but we do not have time to make them enjoy with us because, as soon as they finish the care, they come out and are replaced by two guards much less welcoming who we ties together as the master commanded.

Although tied up together with Olga, we are free to move inside the property.
As announced we decide to attend the killing of little Cynthia.
We are even allowed to dress with our quick-opening dresses and are forced to remain sexually available for anyone who desires us.

Arriving a guard places us directly on our knees in front of the gallows where no doubt she will be hanged.
With Olga we look at each other and wonder what they have programmed, because it would be too short for her to die like this. Olga whispers to me:

"They'll probably still whip her!"

We won't have to wait long for the answer.

Cynthia arrives with her wrists cuffed behind her back and well supervised by two guards who drag her, because she struggles, she cries, begs!
She's naked, of course!
You can see the deep traces of yesterday's flogging that mark her body.

Solidly held by one of the guards, it is ligated the base of the breasts very tight with a wire.
I don't want to subconsciously i caress my breasts imagining that it is me who is torture I'll allways want to be hanged in this way, it is one of the torments I would like to suffer!
Olga looks at me mockingly, while the poor little girl is forced to go up to position herself under the noose of the gallows that is passed to her neck!
Then the hoist is connected to the thread of the breasts, in an inhuman howl here she hangs by the breasts at first.
The small platform is removed from under her feet and the rope around her neck stretches but without strangling her.

At that moment I feel fingers insinuating between my buttocks and a hand forcing me to put myself on all fours.
Directly, I feel a hard sex penetrate my ass always sensitive after the blows received yesterday.
My hand comes on my clitoris and masturbates frantically while my assailant, certainly an early ejaculator, ejaculates in my anus.

it is not very difficult to understand the rest of poor Cynthia's ordeal!

This time, despite the pity I have for her, I continue to masturbate and when the executioner whips her, forcing her to writhe in pain, the threads enter the flesh of her breasts and begin to slowly cut her tender flesh!
Blood flows profusely before her breasts tear, cut, exploded.
The poor girl's body falls only held back by the rope that encloses her neck!

Cynthia is done, she pisses on herself after a few spasms and then her body relaxes, she stopped living while I enjoyed discreetly at the moment when her breasts gave way .

I don't think the master saw it, but I heard Olga whisper to me:

- "Slut!"

She did not, like me, be able to enjoy during the show.

Definitely, the life of a slave is not worth much here!

Here is Cynthia who hangs lifeless at the end of her rope for a few days and, the roof being open, began to be devoured by birds that have the love of her .
Soon, Nicole and Olga will join her!
How? When?
They do not know it but know full well that their conviction was programmed by the master and that, for them, there is no longer any way out, their future is decided.

At the moment, they are treated very well, every day they are bathed, cared for and entitled to whatever they desire.
Their wounds heal and will soon be healed.
They no longer feel any pain and, gathered by their chains, do not fail to caress and make each other enjoy.
Every day that rises may well be the last and both wait for their punishment with serenity hoping that it is cruel and leads them to many orgasms despite the intentions of the master who are to make them die without them being able to enjoy .

Today, they witnessed the rape and flogging of two new slaves that the master is forming!
Pleasant but usual show!
Screams, entreaties and a little blood, nothing exceptional!
Then, a few more slaves are put up for sale!
Exposed, excavated, attributed to the highest bidder as if they were animals.

Immediately after the show, the master invites them to take to the stage.
A man dressed in Arabic, walks up to them and joins them with the master:

- So it is these two women who would be the most masochistic who would exist in the world?

- I do not know if they are the worst but they both want to know their limits and are ready and willing to face the worst torments until death.

- Can I examine them in detail?

-Of course, they are at your disposal!

A guard takes off their chains and takes off their shirts.

The Arabic immediately joins them and begins to inspect them not omitting any part of their body!
After reviewing them completely, he says:

- I exchange them for five of my new slaves, but I demand the right to have them tortured until they die tomorrow.

- No problem, your desires are orders!
Should I have them put back in the cell?

- No, install them to the piloris until tomorrow and let all your guests use them as they wish and, moreover, that every hour, they are given twenty-five cane blows on the back of their bodies.
You can start the first moves right now.

Immediately said, immediately done!
The two women are installed the head, wrists and ankles hindered by the pillory, legs well apart to allow penetrations .
Two guards start directly caning and the back, buttocks and thighs of Nicole and Olga take directly a pretty purple red hue.
Then, it is rape, men succeed each other to be able to ejaculate in the vagina, the ass, or even the mouth of the two tortured.

The night will be long for the two women but, knowing them, their pain, their humiliation and the fact that this night is their last will have made their orgasms follow one another without stopping .

At least they will have won this in relation to the idea of their former master who absolutely wanted to execute them cruelly but without them being able to enjoy.

Nicole

Since Cynthia's death, with Olga, we've been free to travel everywhere!
It's really like a holiday club, except that we're attached to each other, and when we pass in the place of torment, we can still see the body of poor Cynthia, left there, hanged.
Birds of prey, have begun the feast, they have already feasted with the breasts.
I must admit that every time I try to imagine when we will be probably crucified, I think we will also be left to rot and slowly eat by raptors .
Oddly enough, this doesn't scare us, we even joke about it with Olga.

But when we find ourselves alone in our cell at night, we are enjoyed to the point of exhaustion, thinking that this may be our last night.
We have been treated, the traces of our previous torments have all but disappeared, except for a few scars that will remain, because the whip has done a lot of damage to my belly and my breasts especially, which frightened me when I did not plan to die!
Now it makes me smile.

It won't be for today, this morning we've been picked up to attend a show, for two new slaves being trained. In addition, we must be introduced to a guest probably to satisfy his sexual desires, still a maniac who wants to have fun with two sluts.

The show is pleasant, we both wet, but nothing more because the floggings are quite light.
The poor girls are screaming, begging, but I think they are not yet at the end of their sorrows, they do not yet know that there are caresses next to what awaits them in the rest of their training, they will still have to learn to suffer.

The show is quite short, and finally we are mostly witnessing a slave market, a man who appears to be an Arab Emir is in conversation with the master, and we just attended a sale.

Then the master beckons us to go up to join him, and we witness an incredible conversation, he is selling us both, it makes us a funny effect of being sold, we hear the haggling, as if they were talking about a cow sale , it's humiliating but at the same time it makes me shiver with excitement, especially since after making us naked, he examines us, weighing our breasts, entering his finger into our pussies and ass, then, if he continues this jerk will make me enjoy.

Finally we are flattered to be exchanged for 5 other slaves.

But there is no doubt, if he buys us it's for his show, I heard him talk, he's planning a party and looking for terribly resistant and masochistic slaves to torture them to death, it's obvious that it's us.

We will not return to our cell, but imprisoned in the pilories, we will remain at the disposal of the guests, we will be whipped, fucked, fucked all night,
I will have an incredible number of orgasms and I will hear Olga who will not be left out no more, it won't be cries of pain.
This slut enjoys as much as I do, this is probably due to the fact that we understood that this was probably our last night on earth!

Our death is scheduled for tomorrow.
This seems to amuse our new master, I think he will want to see us enjoy in extreme suffering before we finish cruelly .

The night was particularly long and painful for Olga and Nicole!

Twelve hours in a rather uncomfortable position, permanently violated by all their openings by all the males who wanted it and especially these twenty-five strokes of the cane each hour.
Three hundred strokes of the cane!
If at the beginning it was more than pleasant for the two masochists, it became over time untenable!

The whole back of their body from the shoulders to the thighs went from red to blue then to purple and finally to black before their skin tears, bursts completely. Sticky with sperm and blood flowing between their legs, they must have seen the sun rise with relief!

Their last morning, the ultimate!

The aperitif is finished, we will now get to the heart of the matter, the serious things will start.
It is now the Emir who bought them who takes the hand, for his show, His guests are already there, impatient because they know his cruelty and are sure not to be disappointed!
He speaks:

- These two masochistic sluts decided to go to the end of their limits, their fantasy!
We will therefore try to satisfy them by offering them the most cruel death possible.
While we install Olga, Nicole will be able to benefit from 25 additional strokes of the cane.

He's not going to get his hands dirty, he's got his henchmen, he signals them to start the show.

While Nicole is left on her pillory, they detach Olga who collapses at the end of her strength.
Under the cries of pain mixed with those of enjoyment of Nicole, Olga is dragged on the platform and tied on a wheel positioned obliquely and in such a way that its members find themselves cantilevered.

Then they detach Nicole who is thrown on the platform or awaits a magnificent patibulum which will soon be part of herself.
Directly, her arms are spread out on this rough piece of wood and, in awful suffering, her wrists are immediately nailed with very impressive steel points.
Once firmly fixed, a hoist hoists it to the top of the stipe on which the patibulum comes to fit.
Hanging by her nailed wrists, Nicole howls her pain while desperately looking for support for her feet that the guards grab and quickly nail her ankles making her thighs open wide to show off her dripping femininity.

Speech:

-You're here, these two bitches are exposed in front of you ready to endure the torments that will lead them to their death!
I do not know if they will enjoy but I am sure that their suffering will be hellish!
So far, we have preferred to whip the back of their body so that they can have more intense contact with the wood against which they will die.
Now let's take care of the front!

Despite the proven masochism of the two victims, one can read a certain terror in their eyes!

What did these sadists invent to kill them?

Nicole

I can't take it anymore!

All night long these bastards beat us, fucked us, buggered us!
I can no longer suck all these cocks that arise, I want to vomit!
They made us enjoy at first, but now I feel the blood and semen flowing down my thighs, my feet flounder in a puddle that formed under my feet, it's sticky.

They just untied Olga, she too exhausted dropped to the ground, she no longer reacts, she is dragged to her torment on the platform !
I do not see her anymore !

I close my eyes because I just heard the Emir,
I'm going to be beaten again,
I cry beg to be crucified right away, I have reached my limit, I want to die!
Of course, only laughter answers my pleas !
I suffer screaming these last strokes of the cane.
Each blow on my back and my completely torn buttocks causes me unimaginable harm, I am really surprised not to pass out!

Finally, they untie me and throw me on the platform where I collapse next to a patibulum !
My arms are seized, my wrists nailed bluntly, I no longer have a voice by dint of screaming my suffering .

Yet I am happy, i will finally reach my goal, although i didn't think it would be so painful and intense, especially when my backbone is raised!
I hang by my wrists, it's excruciating!
I am looking for a point of support for my feet against the stipe and it is with a certain relief that I feel my executioners grab my feet pulling my legs up making me spread my thighs wide!
Another intense pain when they nail my ankles to my stipe.
Although I already had parts of my body including my breasts pierced by nails, I had never experienced such pain!
I must certainly have broken bones and the slightest movement causes me unimaginable torment further accentuated by the cuts of my back and my buttocks against the raw wood of my stipe.

Finally, that's it, I'm crucified!
Exposed naked in front of this crowd of sadists, who are there to see me suffer and die before them!
My God, as I have long fantasized about this moment, the pain is intense, but despite this my exhibitionist side takes over,
I feel my pussy flow of excitement knowing that everyone can contemplate it at will !

I look to the side, Olga is tied to a wheel, I am afraid for her, I have the impression that they are going to wheel her, breaking her arms, her legs!

I prefer my position, although I come to hear the rest of the program!
They will undoubtedly attack my breasts, I will undoubtedly be whipped on the belly…

But it is not possible, I feel again my belly being knotted I will still enjoy…

I am a slut, I have what i wanted and i deserve my lot ....

Anxious, worried, the two "condemned" are waiting for what cruel fate their owner will reserve for them!
To be crucified for one or to be ruthless for the other, these are too classic torments for these two masochists who plan to die in abominable suffering.

The slow and cruel killing will therefore resume and it is first Olga who will benefit from the care of her tormentors!
They walk towards her armed with heavy metal mallets and, on a sign from the emir, will begin their dreadful work.

The first blow breaks her left shoulder and the second, almost simultaneously, breaks her right.
I really don't think Olga's horrible howls are howls of pleasure.
From that moment on, the blows regularly follow him breaking the bones of the arms, hips and ending with those of his legs.
The executioners took care to break her bones without bloodshed, completely disarticulating her and giving her limbs a blue color overlooking the black.
Without the drugs she was injected with, Olga would surely have fainted but she remained well conscious and had to endure her appalling ordeal!
Her body is nothing but suffering and she begs her tormentors to finish her off but they have been instructed not to kill her, they even free her from her bonds but, apart from her head, she is totally unable to perform any further Movement.

The spectators enjoyed the show and applauded the performance of the executioners as well as that of the poor tortured who lay there on her wheel like a disarticulated puppet.

Now come the turn of Nicole who did not miss a second of the show reserved by the executioners to her companion of misfortune!
Terror reads in her eyes but she is ready to face, to be worthy of her status as an extreme masochist and to suffer her torment!

A brazier is brought to the platform at the foot of Nicole's cross.
Irons and spades are dipped in the embers waiting to be used!
She quickly realizes that they are going to burn her cruelly.
She closes her eyes when she sees the executioner approaching her with an incandescent iron in his hand.
She hopes to be brave until she feels the scorching heat on her belly just before applying a flat iron!
She hears a sizzle for half a second before she feels the burn.
The reddish iron ends just under her navel, but it is not a slight burn as she is used to, there the iron sinks deep into the flesh, after a long howl, breathless, Nicole can no longer scream, the iron is taken off her belly carrying with him shreds of charred flesh.
Then, the executioner grabs a long spike worn red, he grabs the left breast and pushes horizontally very slowly the spade that catherates the wound he causes as it penetrates into the tender flesh of Nicole's chest!
At first Nicole clenches her teeth not to scream, but when the spade crosses the breast on the other side, she begins to moan, big tears flow down her face, but it's not over, the executioner continues the progression towards the right breast that he also crosses from side to side.
Her breathing becomes very fast lifting his chest, which adds to the excitement of the crowd.
Nicole feels her pussy wet, but she does not reach orgasm, because the executioner has again grabbed another spade, and this time he starts from the left breast, which he crosses in turn, and continues on the right breast.
The torment will continue through each breast vertically.
Nicole can no longer hold back her screams, which will turn into howls when the executioner begins to push spades, always reddened in the embers, piercing her nipples so sensitive. Intense burns continue with the irons on the thighs.
Nicole will manage to enjoy one last time but it will really be the last when he ends up burning her big lips and clitoris before introducing the bar into her vagina.
She then begs that her suffering should be reduced, that she should be killed, that she could not bear more.
Obviously, the executioner ignores her demands and, with one of the mallets used to torture Olga, breaks her legs just below the knees and then the shoulders.

Her end will not be long and he leaves it there, pantelante, hung miserably on her cross.

The two women are now there, exposed agonizing! Are they finally going to let them die in peace?

Nicole

After seeing the savagery with which these bastards have fought olga, I do not have much illusion about what awaits me! In my head her heartbreaking cries still resonate as they broke all his bones!

It was really horrible and I don't think the poor girl could have enjoyed it, her pain had to take precedence over triggering a possible orgasm.
She is really not beautiful to see, completely disarticulated but always conscious and begging to be reduced her suffering, but they left her dying before coming to take care of me.

I thought they were going to whip me to death on the cross, but it is a brazier that I see being brought.

God, no!
I'm too exhausted I can never bear these burns, these irons are huge and the spikes are not very sharp, they will do a dog's ailment to get into my skin, and I have no doubt that it will be in the breasts.

I close my eyes and clench my teeth!
I will try to be brave.

Despite what awaits me, I feel my pussy wet and yet I do not want to enjoy it is probably the first time that this happens to me, but I am too tired, the night and the many rapes associated with the beatings have exhausted me.

I want to die, I can't take it anymore!

Aaaaahhhhhhh !!!

These bastards burn my stomach, my scream chokes in my throat, I'm so out of breath that I can't even scream. I whisper to the executioner:

"Kill me, I beg you!"

But he does not answer, he now approaches with the spades, in my breasts, as expected, they are not sharp enough, to easily return this bastard is forced to force like a brute!

It hurts so muchhhhh !

I would scream like it had never happened to me but no sound comes out of my throat!
I see smoke coming from my breasts that burns me inside the flesh.

Despite this awful pain, I will still feel an orgasm rising in me when it will push the spades into my nipples.
This pleasure too brief passed, I beg it again:

"Push this spade harder than it goes through my heart! Kill me!!! "

But he refuses and does not allow this incandescent device to pierce my heart and thus shorten my sufferings!
It's probably still too early.
So he continues to burn my stomach, my thighs, my clitoris that he will burn completely before inserting this bar into my vagina.

I beg him one last time:

"Enough! Kill me, I beg you, finish me!"

But, rather than hed my entreaties, he grabs a mallet and breaks my legs just below my knees and then does the same with my shoulders.

It's horrible!

He then abandons me to my sad fate on my cross letting me suffocate little by little. I do not think I will last much longer, my death is now very close and I hope that it will come soon because my sufferings are now too intense to make me enjoy.

Here comes the final stage of Nicole and Olga's agony, their ordeal will finally end!

Olga, on her wheel, does not move any more except her glance which seeks its executioners to ask them to finish their task and to dispatch it "ad patres"!
She doesn't even suffer anymore and has just emptied her bladder and intestines simultaneously.
She is looking forward to her death.

Nicole is pale, one could say that the color of her skin has turned to a cadaverous shade!
She can no longer use her arms or legs and is slowly suffocating.
Her pierced breasts make her suffer terribly as well as all her half-calcined genitals.
Strongly the moment of his deliverance, of his death.

But the public is thirsty for blood and never has enough!

The executioners will therefore continue their task.

They begin first to dismember Olga and, using impressive axes, to separate her arms and legs from her body.
She doesn't even scream and may not even feel the blows she receives although she can see her members detach from her!
In a state of total absence, the only reaction she lets appear are the tears running down her cheeks.
It's the end and she knows it!
She would like to speak, say a last word but no sound comes out of her mouth.
It is therefore certainly with relief that she sees her executioner raise her ax and prepare to cut her neck.
The edge of the death utensil therefore falls and suddenly separates the head from what remains of Olga's body.
Her agony is over, she will no longer suffer.

Although completely exhausted, Nicole witnessed the death of her companion in misfortune and await her turn which will not be long.
This deliverance will finally come, they will come to put an end to his sufferings.

Her executor therefore appears before her with a curved saber in the hand which looks very sharp.

She tells him :

"This is the moment, the end of my story!
Go ahead, deliver me this fatal blow that I await!"

Without speaking, he introduces his object of death into Nicole's burned vagina and, with a sudden and determined gesture, opens the belly from her sex to the top of the navel!
Blood spurts and its bruised organs come out through the gaping opening.
Nicole endured this final ordeal without a word and remained conscious, still staring at her executioner, still defying him despite her imminent death.
After having let it drain its blood for a moment, the executor gives a powerful blow on the cooled spike inserted in the areola of Nicole's left breast which pierces her heart. After a last rattle, Nicole's head falls on her chest.
The big mower has just won and put an end to its existence.

The crowd is standing and very excited by the spectacle which has just taken place before his eyes!
The death of these two women caused all these sadists to have sex cravings and they do not hesitate to satisfy their impulses.
A huge orgy begins and will continue until the end of the night.

Nicole and Olga bravely faced each other until the end and realized their ultimate fantasy!
Although their end was not the most glorious, they ran the risk hoping to enjoy their last moments!
They were unlucky, their sufferings took precedence over their pleasures.

May they rest in peace for eternity.

Nicole

Never in my life have I suffered so much!

I'm slowly suffocating because my breathing has become almost impossible because my shoulders and legs have been broken!
I can only let myself lament miserably in infinite suffering and wait for the hoped moment of my next death.
They refused to finish me off preferring to see me dying or with the idea of inflicting additional torments on me.

To tell you how bad I am, I don't even want to cum anymore!
To believe that by burning my genitals they dried up the source that has always flowed in me!

Speaking of agony, I see that Olga is no better off than I am.
It is unimaginable the suffering she had to endure!
She must no longer have many intact bones and I see that the only thing she can still move is her head.
I see in her like incomprehension, she perhaps did not think that such a torture was possible, her eyes, from which flow tears, fix me intensely as if she wanted to say goodbye!
As if she had not yet suffered enough torture, it is with axes that they will go after her!
In no time, her arms and legs were separated from her body, which had become a mass of bloody flesh!
Fortunately for her, the fatal blow did not take long to follow and, with a brutal blow from an ax, her head was severed.
Gone is it!

Now it's going to be my turn, I'm happy!
Hurry up, executioners, finish me!

My executioner comes towards me with a saber in his hand! I fix him in the eyes, challenge him, show him that death does not scare me and that all the tortures which they made me undergo did not manage to tame me, that I remain of course an extreme masochist but rebellious, always proud.

Suddenly, he shoves his sword into my vagina!
In unimaginable pain, I feel my body open, my insides tear!
I can no longer scream and when it opens up to my navel, I can only see that the whole inside of my stomach is spreading, abandoning me.
I still have a little strength to beg him to finish me, that now I have managed to exceed my limits, that I can not go further!
I see his hand approach my left breast and begin to press the spike pressed into my nipple!
Slowly, I feel this point of steel sink inexorably into me, I suddenly feel like a lightning!
The spade reached my heart and, in one last push from the executioner, pierces it right through!

I smile and get carried away in this death that I was waiting for, that I hoped for, although I had not envisaged my end like that, I had hoped to die in incredible orgasms!
I played and I lost, I missed my exit, I missed my death!

Goodbye Cruel World !

THE END

Epilogue

The story of Olga and Nicole did not end in an apotheosis for them!

The pain and suffering exceeded their expectation of enjoyment and, even if at times they were crossed by vibrant orgasms, they could not have the enjoyable death of which they dreamed.

Now their corpses have been taken outside into the park and have been placed on platforms that have been raised a few meters.

Like all the victims of their sadistic masters, they will not have a burial but will serve as food for the birds of prey who will be able to gorge themselves on their still warm flesh.

In a few weeks, there will only be anonymous skeletons left.

Who will remember Nicole and Olga two famous masochists who were at the end of their fantasy?

Probably no one, alas for them!

Back
Top Bottom