On My Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com

danielle926

Executioner
The very talented MermaidHunter recently finished an avatar that is a likeness of me, on my cross and suffering. It gives me chills to look at it. It is now my current avatar but here is the full size version so you can see the wonderful work he does. My head back in desperation and prayer. The anguish on my face and the tears falling from my eyes. The cross that I wear around my neck....
danielle8.jpg

It makes me think of what I would be going through on my cross. Just prior to my nailing as I am being stripped and looking at the cross. Seeing my name carved into a piece of wood that is nailed to the top of the cross. I struggle as I lose my clothing and look at the cross. The name making it not just any cross, but making it my cross. The stipe and the patibulum that the nails will soon force me to be intimate with.

Once nailed, I see myself very much as this avatar shows me. In total agony. Struggling and writhing on my cross. Groaning and moaning as I suffer so much. I can feel the cross that I wear around my neck and try desperately to draw comfort from it. I feel my tears rolling down my face. Still feeling the cross around my neck that lays on my chest just below my neck, I turn to my faith and begin to pray out loud. I pray for help. I pray for mercy. I pray for comfort. I pray for someone to show me they care and tell me that they love me. I need to hear that.

I did nothing wrong to be on this cross. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Abducted by a group that wanted to sacrifice a woman and watch her suffer and die. I can't process what is happening to me and why I have to suffer like this. I was coming home from work, dressed in my business suit, looking forward to the weekend. Now just a few hours after leaving work, I am naked and in agony after being nailed to a cross. Crucified. Why ? Why me ?

I have wondered, would my faith get stronger as I suffer on my cross or would it be shaken ? As I turn my eyes skyward as I pray I can also imagine saying, "god where are you ? why aren't you hearing my prayers ? why are you letting me suffer like this ? why ? dear lord why ?". Then I begin to sob some more as my dance of agony continues.

There is no one here to love me. Only the people that abducted me and nailed me to my cross. Taking pleasure in how much I am suffering. Knowing there is no one there to tell me they love me, I turn my head skyward again and pray desperately for comfort...."dear lord, please please at least show me you love me. Please bring me some kind of comfort, help me to understand why I must suffer like this. I need to know why my life is to be taken from me in such an agonizing way. Please lord, please show me comfort and mercy....".

Then I drop my head and begin to cry hard again, knowing there are hours more of pain and suffering ahead for me....

The very talented MermaidHunter recently finished an avatar that is a likeness of me, on my cross and suffering. It gives me chills to look at it. It is now my current avatar but here is the full size version so you can see the wonderful work he does. My head back in desperation and prayer. The anguish on my face and the tears falling from my eyes. The cross that I wear around my neck....
View attachment 225930

It makes me think of what I would be going through on my cross. Just prior to my nailing as I am being stripped and looking at the cross. Seeing my name carved into a piece of wood that is nailed to the top of the cross. I struggle as I lose my clothing and look at the cross. The name making it not just any cross, but making it my cross. The stipe and the patibulum that the nails will soon force me to be intimate with.

Once nailed, I see myself very much as this avatar shows me. In total agony. Struggling and writhing on my cross. Groaning and moaning as I suffer so much. I can feel the cross that I wear around my neck and try desperately to draw comfort from it. I feel my tears rolling down my face. Still feeling the cross around my neck that lays on my chest just below my neck, I turn to my faith and begin to pray out loud. I pray for help. I pray for mercy. I pray for comfort. I pray for someone to show me they care and tell me that they love me. I need to hear that.

I did nothing wrong to be on this cross. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Abducted by a group that wanted to sacrifice a woman and watch her suffer and die. I can't process what is happening to me and why I have to suffer like this. I was coming home from work, dressed in my business suit, looking forward to the weekend. Now just a few hours after leaving work, I am naked and in agony after being nailed to a cross. Crucified. Why ? Why me ?

I have wondered, would my faith get stronger as I suffer on my cross or would it be shaken ? As I turn my eyes skyward as I pray I can also imagine saying, "god where are you ? why aren't you hearing my prayers ? why are you letting me suffer like this ? why ? dear lord why ?". Then I begin to sob some more as my dance of agony continues.

There is no one here to love me. Only the people that abducted me and nailed me to my cross. Taking pleasure in how much I am suffering. Knowing there is no one there to tell me they love me, I turn my head skyward again and pray desperately for comfort...."dear lord, please please at least show me you love me. Please bring me some kind of comfort, help me to understand why I must suffer like this. I need to know why my life is to be taken from me in such an agonizing way. Please lord, please show me comfort and mercy....".

Then I drop my head and begin to cry hard again, knowing there are hours more of pain and suffering ahead for me....
Wonderful story Danielle926! I love the new avatar, MermaidHunter certainly makes great artwork.
I know it sounds odd, but you look great suffering on that cross.
Your great story, combined with the picture, equals=:very_hot: for me:devil:

View attachment 225930

Someone will surely hear your cries and prayers for comfort!! Really great avatar Danielle. And kudos to MH too.

I did nothing wrong to be on this cross. -Danielle

Tree begs to differ. You are a woman who thinks she is worthy of life- such narcissism!!! To think you were granted a plaque that says who hangs dying on a cross sickens me.

May you suffer long and the buzzards impatiently pick at your flesh, unable to wait for you to die!!!

Tree

...nice story and art...

Powerful piece of writing Danielle reflects the agony and emotion of your ordeal. However I also love the modern scenario "dressed in business suit", kind of heightens the eroticism of the situation as it's stripped from you. Perhaps your prayers will be answered and you will be rescued before you suffer Tree's cruel fate....

Great writing Danielle. The ending adds the perfect final touches to the image.

View attachment 225930

...remember me as you suffer... xx

My head back in desperation and prayer. The anguish on my face and the tears falling from my eyes. The cross that I wear around my neck....

Beautiful, Danielle, beautiful avatar and beautiful expression of your feelings, your insights into the experience. You have joined a club of lucky people who have had their dreams realised in a personalised image. To be able to see yourself in a situation like this, in a long imagined fantasy setting, is so powerful, so wonderful, so special. An image to treasure.

Who knows how your faith would hold up. I think Christianity is ideal for providing tools to help endure an undeserved crucifixion, suffer now and be rewarded, suffer as your saviour suffered. "Why have you forsaken me?" - it's all in the script.

Why you? Well, why the business suit? Are you perhaps a banker? In the modern GFC world that qualifies you as deserving of the most extreme punishment :D

ps to Sebastian - nice avatar

Powerful piece of writing Danielle reflects the agony and emotion of your ordeal. However I also love the modern scenario "dressed in business suit", kind of heightens the eroticism of the situation as it's stripped from you. Perhaps your prayers will be answered and you will be rescued before you suffer Tree's cruel fate....

The image of more modern makes it very intense for me. Leaving work as a strong, confident woman dressed sharply in a business suit (blouse, jacket, skirt, hose, heels). But then being abducted. And when they strip me, my entire personality changes as I lose each piece of my clothing. With each piece that is removed from me, I sink deeper and deeper into the abyss of helplessness and anguish. I struggle as I lose my clothing, but not out of defiance, but out of anguish and fear. Until finally I lose my panties. Feeling them sliding down my legs as they are removed has now changed me 180 degrees. The once strong and confident woman is now a sobbing, whimpering and terrified girl....

And they don't just strip me for my cross.....they will surely rape me before nailing me to it....

So as I said earlier, here I am just a short few hours later, naked and suffering on a cross, filled with the cum of my rapists. The physical agony is horrible.....but it almost pales in comparison to my emotional anguish....

I think execution by crucifixion in a slightly futuristic world is as compelling as one in Roman times. While Danielle's story is one of abduction and snuff there would a huge media coverage for an actual public crucifixion with great excitement at the prospect of the prisoner losing her clothing as Danielle did in her story. Of course I'm stretching my imagination a little but one can only wonder.;)

Back
Top Bottom