On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few unbelievably on-topic drawings from Markus, involving his trademark cross-as-orgasmatron theme. In the bottom right hand corner in of the third pic the viewer can see he's about to indulge in another trademark theme.

Which segues nicely into a plug for babaria1's latest thread

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/livia-and-barbara-mass-crucifixion-day-by-markus.6447/

in which Markus complied with her request to lay off the breast mutilation thing.

Mostly.:amen:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 1,020
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    437.2 KB · Views: 958
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 957
On a somewhat less . . . garish note.

Callia, the younger of The Greek Girls, had two intimate encounters in the final hours of her life.

In the first, as her childhood nemesis Publius savagely squeezed her breasts and molested her vagina, she screamed agonized defiance at him.

In the second, her friend and lover Sinon . . . kissed her, easing her exit from this world moments later.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 875
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 903
And now an abrupt return to garish. Two Markus drawings, and one of the first of his manips I've ever seen.

Two observations. First, Markus is quite good at manips. Second, I know English is not his first language, so allow me be the first to clue him in that "fuck" is not onomatopoeic, a word used as a sound effect, like buzz or sizzle. Or bang.

That concludes the nitpicking portion of this post. Viewers may now resume getting off on the pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 958
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1,009
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    799.1 KB · Views: 1,125
No idea who did this ridiculously detailed mass crux. Here's the whole panorama, which is rich in forced sex degradation imagery. Attribution, anyone?

I committed this a long time ago and hoped it is forgotten forever because of poor quality of human forms :D
I'd thank for everyone who removes this crap from her hard drive.
I slightly improved since that, but have not made great scenes like this, just solo figures, and they never reach perfection.

Last edited:
I committed this a long time ago and hoped it is forgotten forever because of poor quality of human forms :D
I slightly improved since that, but have not made great scenes like this, just solo figures, and they never reach perfection.

So, it was YOU! The villain is unmasked!

By which I mean, got any of those imperfect solo figures handy? ;)

Kursdata, I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll keep it simple. You're goddam good.

I'll go into greater detail later, but consider that you can create, unlike all those talent-free crux consumers such as myself. Keep doing it, please.

BTW, I've posted the panorama under discussion below, to save others the time to track it down. And I decline to delete it from my hard drive.

Thanks, and pleased to make your acquaintance.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,319

Kursdata, I have seen some of your other work in the past. When you create pictures, stories, whatever it is very easy to see only the deficiency in your work, to see where it falls short of the ideal in your head. But these pictures have a life to them, and they really appeal to a lot of us. I'm happy to see pubic hair for a change, so often missing. Kudos for tackling the difficult task of a mass crux panorama, I really like it, imperfections and all! It is only by continuing to produce that you will get better and perfect your skills :)

Kursdata, I have seen some of your other work in the past. When you create pictures, stories, whatever it is very easy to see only the deficiency in your work, to see where it falls short of the ideal in your head. But these pictures have a life to them, and they really appeal to a lot of us. I'm happy to see pubic hair for a change, so often missing. Kudos for tackling the difficult task of a mass crux panorama, I really like it, imperfections and all! It is only by continuing to produce that you will get better and perfect your skills :)

Yeah, Phlebas. What you said.

Listen to the man, Kursdata.

Thank you for both of your kindness, by the way you obviously mistake me with someone else, because this is the only own work I ever published.
Probably sooner or later I will post here my newer works, but my greatest issue is that I used the heads of my female friends on the figures and I really don't want them being spreaded around the web. Beyond the personal reason, this is how I could obtain the same face from different angles and with different expressions, without using the images of famous people.
Recently I'm deleting the hundreds or even thousands of old, freakish figures and duplications, and it's fun to see how they evolved through the years.
I'm also short on good backgrounds and non-victim figures. The best background probably the one you can see on this old, embarassing panorama, that I screenshotted (does this word exist?) from the Polish Quo Vadis movie.

Hi Kursdata, sorry, your work reminded me very much of some by another artists years ago, I'll see if I can find some examples in my archive.
You may find these resource threads helpful for a start

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/wanted-background-pics-models-e-t-c.3298/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-manipulations-construction-kit.4027/

I really do like your pic, I hope you can find a way to produce more work without having to use your friends faces. There are so many out there, and ways to alter them subtly.

Probably sooner or later I will post here my newer works, but my greatest issue is that I used the heads of my female friends on the figures and I really don't want them being spreaded around the web. Beyond the personal reason, this is how I could obtain the same face from different angles and with different expressions, without using the images of famous people.
Hi Kursdata, I also like your picture, and I understand your reservations about the faces.

Many of us use the faces (and bodies) of nude models and BDSM/crux models which can be found on this site as well as on the internet.

The rationale is that these women have already revealed themselves completely and are unlikely to be offended by their further appearance in nude manipulations.

Melissa has described a Multi Face Blender app which can be used to create new faces from existing ones -

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-parade-begins.5318/page-8#post-342961

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work here.

You need a individual avatar.
Nice to make your acquaintance also!

This thread hasn't seen much activity the last few days so I thought I remedy it with a new work called, "Julia's New Friend" To paraphrase the line from CASABLANCA, 'You know, Julia, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship..."

BTW I usually use one of my existing daz scene/pose files as a jumping off point for a new work. I make tweaks to the characters, change the pose, new background, textures, etc. etc. Can anyone guess which rendering I used for this one?

Attachments

• Julia's New Friend.jpg
    Julia's New Friend.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 1,176
This thread hasn't seen much activity the last few days so I thought I remedy it with a new work called, "Julia's New Friend" To paraphrase the line from CASABLANCA, 'You know, Julia, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship..."

BTW I usually use one of my existing daz scene/pose files as a jumping off point for a new work. I make tweaks to the characters, change the pose, new background, textures, etc. etc. Can anyone guess which rendering I used for this one?

I think this one, but I could be wrong. The guy looks similar, chin and erection-wise. The lady's face is also a match, but you seem to have nailed her wrists and feet a bit differently.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    807.5 KB · Views: 1,058
Oh, by the way Jas, thanks for the new one. Lots.

I think this one, but I could be wrong. The guy looks similar, chin and erection-wise. The lady's face is also a match, but you seem to have nailed her wrists and feet a bit differently.

Good guess...but wrong. Actually the changes I made to the new rendering were pretty extensive so you may have a devil of a time figuring it out. I have to hand it to you, you made a good guess (actually the one you selected may also have been based on the original rendering.) One last clue, you actually reposted the original rendering on this thread...

So, it was YOU! The villain is unmasked!

By which I mean, got any of those imperfect solo figures handy? ;)

Kursdata, I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll keep it simple. You're goddam good.

I'll go into greater detail later, but consider that you can create, unlike all those talent-free crux consumers such as myself. Keep doing it, please.

BTW, I've posted the panorama under discussion below, to save others the time to track it down. And I decline to delete it from my hard drive.

Thanks, and pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hmmmmm .... what's going on with the couple at the far left? :rolleyes:

Marvelous mass crux scene ... so much to take in all at once! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom