On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry I didn't get the answer to my little quiz from yesterday posted sooner. I had to go buy a new toilet seat this morning... (Don't ask...)

Believe it or not, THIS is the daz scene that I used to create my most recent rendering. To do this I had to: remove the flame props, change the backdrop and the color of the lighting; remove the devil’s horns, wings and tail; normalize the morphs for his ears, fangs and nails; change his scaly skin to a normal human skin; adjust the size of his body and cock to a more realistic human scale; change her terror-filled expression from ‘Shit! That’s fucking big!’ to ‘Hey, this could be kinda interesting...’; change the texture on the cross to a different wood tone; make the victim a little less skinny; darken her hair; add a titilus; and a few more minor adjustments to the camera angle and there you have it. Easy! What didn’t change was the texture of the girl’s body and the pose for the devil’s hands which remained in the full Al Franken mode. As I said, the changes were pretty extensive, but I hope you like the outcome.

Attachments

• 18 julia lover1.jpg
    18 julia lover1.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 1,005
Sorry I didn't get the answer to my little quiz from yesterday posted sooner. I had to go buy a new toilet seat this morning... (Don't ask...)

Believe it or not, THIS is the daz scene that I used to create my most recent rendering. To do this I had to: remove the flame props, change the backdrop and the color of the lighting; remove the devil’s horns, wings and tail; normalize the morphs for his ears, fangs and nails; change his scaly skin to a normal human skin; adjust the size of his body and cock to a more realistic human scale; change her terror-filled expression from ‘Shit! That’s fucking big!’ to ‘Hey, this could be kinda interesting...’; change the texture on the cross to a different wood tone; make the victim a little less skinny; darken her hair; add a titilus; and a few more minor adjustments to the camera angle and there you have it. Easy! What didn’t change was the texture of the girl’s body and the pose for the devil’s hands which remained in the full Al Franken mode. As I said, the changes were pretty extensive, but I hope you like the outcome.

Wow. Not even the dude's chin tipped me off. Even with the "devil of a time" hint i didn't come close to guessing. Further, just reading that litany of "minor adjustments" left me winded.

But I am massively and pruriently curious. Do you plan or have you done a mortal-scaled version of this companion pic? And thanks for not showing how distended Sister Julia's abdomen would have looked here. Just . . . thanks.

(And re toilet seat, I don't have to ask, been there done that.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 1,000
Wow. Not even the dude's chin tipped me off. Even with the "devil of a time" hint i didn't come close to guessing. Further, just reading that litany of "minor adjustments" left me winded.

But I am massively and pruriently curious. Do you plan or have you done a mortal-scaled version of this companion pic? And thanks for not showing how distended Sister Julia's abdomen would have looked here. Just . . . thanks.

I'll add it to my to-do list...

From a few years back, an uncharacteristically low key, almost lyrical drawing by Markus.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,287

Per your request, here's a mortal-scaled version/variation of the Sister Julia picture you mentioned. Appropriate for this thread. As unpleasant as it must be to be raped on a cross, I suppose it is more pleasant than being raped on a cross (and impregnated!) by a giant demon.

Attachments

• Julia's New Friend Part 2.jpg
    Julia's New Friend Part 2.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 1,208
Per your request, here's a mortal-scaled version/variation of the Sister Julia picture you mentioned. Appropriate for this thread.

Quite. Appropriate as hell, as it were. ;)

As unpleasant as it must be to be raped on a cross, I suppose it is more pleasant than being raped on a cross (and impregnated!) by a giant demon.

Don't think the lady was given a chance to compare and contrast ahead of time, but you're probably correct.

As always, well damn done, Jas. Muchos merci.

Originally these two pictures were meant to depict a young woman's choice--submit to her tormentor, or die.

Upon reflection, I've decided to change the narrative to submit and die. The dude's a real douche, you see, and crucifies her comely ass anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,086
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 1,077
Hello Apostate,

Are the 2006 series (and other years?) available for purchase somewhere online, please?

Sincerely, ranger1.

Ranger1, could you refresh my memory and post a pic from the series you're talking about? I'd be obliged.

Thanks, Bob. Thought that's what he meant, but It would take time to figure that out, and I am a lazy man.

Ranger1, Quoom posted the preliminary series here

https://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/showthread.php?631-Inspired-by-NV&highlight=Noble+Vulchur+Quoom

and the forced sex stuff here

https://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/showthread.php?985-Inspired-by-NV-To-Mr-Quoom&highlight=Quoom

If you're not registered at CruxFoundation, I recommend you do so. It's not as active as here, and it may take a day or two for management to clear you, but like here it's free.

Quoom also has a pay site:

http://www.quoom.com/

He does fantastic crux, but his forte (and I think his preference) is dungeons-and-torture. For instance, he's put a naked Jeanne d'Arc To The Question endlessly and inventively for years.

Hope this helps. Have fun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 1,007
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 1,029
As many crux and Quoom fans know, there are three set-piece rape scenes in Fall of the Barbarian Queen, aka Tarathalia. This is the first one, against the chill, damp dungeon wall before she's dragged out and crucified.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 992
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 920
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 943
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,064
Or Rape Crux in English. I've been threatening to start this thread for some time, but hesitated to use such an irritatingly pretentious, pseudo-intellectual title.

Then I recalled that 10 years ago somebody actually wrote a scholarly paper called "The Crucified Woman: A Paradox of Prurience and Piety."

https://digital.lib.washington.edu/researchworks/handle/1773/3101

Found that introduction back in '07. If I could ever read the full text I'd find out if it was all academic gibberish that I could properly parody.

In the meantime, I'll stick to prurience. First, foreplay. All by Jastrow, and previously posted, as it happens.

Before joining this site my fantasy of Crux and rape were seperated now the 2 are joined and have my juices flowing

Before joining this site my fantasy of Crux and rape were seperated now the 2 are joined and have my juices flowing

Glad to oblige, ma'am. You represent the demographic for whom this thread was started.

Right, Jas?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 1,152
I'm told that X-crosses lend themselves better to penetrative intercourse.

(Image courtesy of Badia.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,159
Two Bartnel renders from a lengthy narrative series about three young women crucified for conspiracy. Their executioner realizes they're innocent, but decides against granting them a quick and merciful death because hey, they look hot wiggling up there on those crosses.

But prior to the tedious cross raising, a bit of fun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,161
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,160
Back
Top Bottom