On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two Bartnel renders from a lengthy narrative series about three young women crucified for conspiracy. Their executioner realizes they're innocent, but decides against granting them a quick and merciful death because hey, they look hot wiggling up there on those crosses.

But prior to the tedious cross raising, a bit of fun.

I am enjoying this thread

I am enjoying this thread

Glad to oblige, ma'am.

Two drawings. The first one by Aries takes a "Rome of the Decadence" theme into at least 3 parallel spatial dimensions.

The second by our own thehangingtree is a modern take on the this thread's theme.

But Tree, a question. I note your avatar is standing. Is the lovely lady's cross supported at genital height by sawhorses just out of frame? Just curious.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1,011
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 959
Glad to oblige, ma'am.

Two drawings. The first one by Aries takes a "Rome of the Decadence" theme into at least 3 parallel spatial dimensions.

The second by our own thehangingtree is a modern take on the this thread's theme.

But Tree, a question. I note your avatar is standing. Is the lovely lady's cross supported at genital height by sawhorses just out of frame? Just curious.
Don't ask hard questions...

First off, I've never watched the show, but I understand that Daenerys Targaryen doesn't typically interact with her dragons in this fashion.

And although technically it does represent a crucified woman subjected to forced sex "thematics," it could be argued that this render has no business on this thread.

Discuss. Or don't, and say you did.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 830
You're right and anyway, this girl is not Daenerys : Daenerys is blond ... (Mmmmm! I love:D like her so much !:rolleyes:)

Nor is that critter a GoT dragon. And fans of the show know very well how Daenerys interacts with her dragons.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 891
Last edited:
From another thread and forum earlier this year. A Zerosen original drawing and ZaZ's emulation.

I never did warm to Zerosen's style. I warmed to ZaZ's instantly.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 1,171
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,000
This Julie and Melissa manip probably doesn't belong here, being consensual cunnilingus rather than forced fellatio. No matter. It has a crux theme, and I always like to see a man who enjoys his work, and seems to know what ladies like.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    415.3 KB · Views: 1,152
Back to forced fellatio, or in this case cumpolsory oral creampies.

The captions mention a "Trojan bitch" and a "Roman guard," but the artist sets these in some sort of generic Ancient World. I suppose said setting is secondary to the action; these turn you on or they don't.

I confess I find them more than passing hot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,089
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,061
Those unfamiliar with Andyman

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-sketches.5721/

really need to familiarize themselves with him. I should move past the hackneyed construction "he nails this kink," but he really does. And has done some incredibly on topic drawings in the bargain.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    923.5 KB · Views: 962
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 884
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 819
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 774
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 984
SkatingJesus's crux art is what's commonly called breathtaking, but this is the first example of his I've found that fits this thread.

It fits . . . breathtakingly.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1,114
One of Crumera's time travel snapshots, taken during the aftermath of the Beach Boys' 1966 conquest of Malibu by sword and fire and good vibrations.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    861.4 KB · Views: 1,023
From the Feet or Nails First? thread. Mp5stab/Emily demonstrates that nailing her feet first does not preclude rear-entry heterosexual rape on a cross.

Glad you cleared that up, Em. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 787
View attachment 551947 Mmmmmm ! It brings to me the idea to be ... NAUGHTY ! :rolleyes:

Glad to hear that, Messaline. I've mentioned elsewhere that it's in my personal, ignoble interests that you and your sister elves to be as naughty as possible. :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 708
Back
Top Bottom