On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
She’d mercifully fainted on her slide into oblivion, her ordeal almost done.

But one of the guards had other plans.

Attachments

xenophon

Spectator
There is, but I can’t think of it. Could you post the aforementioned renders to jog my memory?
Unfortunately I seem to be unable to quote existing attachments, and I don't want to reupload them.

But if you click on the "Apostate said" below, you will be taken directly to your original post that contains the images.

Two Bartnel renders (...)

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Unfortunately I seem to be unable to quote existing attachments, and I don't want to reupload them.

But if you click on the "Apostate said" below, you will be taken directly to your original post that contains the images.
Thanks. I really do have to learn how to embed links.

If you haven’t already, check out Bartnels Inferno.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bartnels-inferno.5412/

Those renders start on page 6 of that lengthy thread. He’s been doing breathtaking stuff there for the last two years, and is pushing Poser animation to damn near cinematic heights, as in this his latest GIF.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The latest entry in Markus’ Pleasure in Suffering thread pushes a number of my libido buttons real hard.

His concept of orgasmic crucifixion really is pretty silly, but I’ve pretty much stopped caring.

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:!!!!!

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Posted last month by Mlle. Messaline.

I confess I was distracted by the Roman’s armor, which looks like it was manufactured by Tony Stark Industries™.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Promos for a Quoom series that's rather recent. Sort of a "beware Greeks bearing dicks" scenario. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
More from a Markus orgasmic crucifixion collection from a few years back. I vastly prefer when he lays off the breast torture and mutilation thing, but he can and does cater to a widely varied audience of crux pervs. :eek::very_hot::clapping:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I know, I know, this is more a BDSM session than a crucifixion scene.

I can only hope for the viewers' forgiveness. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Xirix7

Assistant executioner
I know, I know, this is more a BDSM session than a crucifixion scene.
I very much enjoyed the series of photos you posted here related to the topic. You also have a model who is definitely acting out her upset over her circumstance. I enjoy role plays of this kind where it's presumed the participation of the woman is unwilling. Post this type of stuff anytime.
(Non rolling eyes.)

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
One of the things that drew me to this Badia drawing was this dude’s almost certainly intentional resemblance to Anton La Vey.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

Kathy

Terra Nova Tramp
Top Bottom