On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
I took this name a) because the Banks novel was sitting on a shelf in front of me at the time I needed an online nick and b) I greatly admire both writers.
Sure beats 'Wragg' :doh:

Take note, Gentle Reader, choose your nick with care - you have to learn to live with it! :rolleyes:

Time for some more forced foreplay.

Aelius Cassius, a centurion of Legio X Gemina, is known in the legion by his nickname "Tit Squeezer." Rarely to his face.

(First render by Damian, second by Gabrieleknight, excerpt from his death-in-the-arena series.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 2,020
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    638.9 KB · Views: 2,056
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    679.1 KB · Views: 2,054
indeed, they only use his official title, COMPRESSOR MAMMARUM :devil:

Tsk, tsk, Eulalia. That's "MAMMARVM. ;-)

Moving on. Rotrex is very, very good at crux art. In the first three of these renders the executioners exercise very poor judgement, but in the next three play it much safer with their penises.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    988.1 KB · Views: 2,072
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    875.6 KB · Views: 2,028
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    987.7 KB · Views: 2,000
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    936 KB · Views: 1,996
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    970.8 KB · Views: 2,030
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    951.4 KB · Views: 2,033
Tsk, tsk, Eulalia. That's "MAMMARVM. ;-)

Moving on. Rotrex is very, very good at crux art. In the first three of these renders the executioners exercise very poor judgement, but in the next three play it much safer with their penises.

534350-3a29f9a84269336b395b52cd136b85a7.jpg
worse still, when I first looked I thought we were on your 'Gnashing of Teeth' thread! :eek: :devil:

534350-3a29f9a84269336b395b52cd136b85a7.jpg
worse still, when I first looked I thought we were on your 'Gnashing of Teeth' thread! :eek: :devil:

Ewww. That's gross.

And yes, I know it goes without saying that the definition of "gross" in a kink like this is way open for debate, but that's a discussion for another time and thread.

The next pics differ from previous ones in two key aspects.

1.) The sex seems consensual, not forced.

2.). These scenarios are flat-out impossible.

I actually wrote fairly detailed discussion of 2)., then settled down and got a grip. C'mon, I get to watch pretty naked people fornicating, and having a lot of fun doing it. The common voyeur within is good with that.

I should know who MSD and Monty are, but I can't recall either of them, which I regret. They're good.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,834
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,755
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,757
Just stumbled across the Alice pic used in the Damian manip posted above. I'm putting her here because, you know, Alice.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 1,569
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 1,590
In the first one, you know with crystalline clairvoyance what happens next.

In the second, a young woman has found out.

Both artists unknown.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,611
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,541
Last edited:
My kink is pretty much confined to ancient Rome, but I don't mind the occasional SF vibe.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,536
You know with crystalline clairvoyance what happens next.
I will point out that Messaline is not happy with this thread as her premium French crucifixion wood is sold by the board-foot and despite our bragging this requires short crosses...:doh:

I will point out that Messaline is not happy with this thread as her premium French crucifixion wood is sold by the board-foot and despite our bragging this requires short crosses...:doh:

Hmmm. There's a wrinkle I hadn't considered.

Messaline? Do you also have "issues" with the steampunk steel cross?

And there are stages in standard crucifixion protocol where board-feet and cross height are not an issue, as in these Hugo drawings.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,534
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,698
What a hauntingly delightful fantasy......to be hung on a cross, used and enjoyed by this watching, body available for whatever comes to the groups mind.

Oh the curse of being 6’ 260# buttugly hairy biker. I would draw please to “just kill and get rid of him!”

Here's another artist I doggone well better remember, Ithienlay. This is a set he did back in '06. The viewer will note in the fourth render that the gentleman is untroubled by acrophobia.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 1,809
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 1,760
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    433 KB · Views: 1,774
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg