On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, she's me viewed by SeD/Loumrote ...
Mmmmmm ! You made a wonderful description ! :very_hot::clapping:
Concerning a cornu, I did ...
:rolleyes: (by SkatingJesus )

Our cocks (the executioners) are throbbing and already full erect and ready to be deep in that luscious and eager asshole Messaline.....mine cannot wait to be deep in your ass.....pumping hard ....eager to cum deep inside you......our cocks will fill your lustful asshole and your eager mouth with those huge loads of tasteful cum your body lusts for and needs for a long dance nailed to the cross....and then we will begin your scourging to get your body ready for its nailing......you will be eager to be nailed when we are done.... .but first we will strip your lustful body totally nude...

Last edited:
Yeah, Jucundus comes very close to emerging from the Uncanny Valley.

And if you've never heard of that, google it. ;)
Jucundus s a huge inspiration to me, up there with SkatingJesus, despite only hanging a few girls on crosses. It’s just because everything he did was so ducking high quality! That’s what I want to create.

Jucundus s a huge inspiration to me, up there with SkatingJesus, despite only hanging a few girls on crosses. It’s just because everything he did was so ducking high quality! That’s what I want to create.

I can’t help but wonder if Jucundus is a professional illustrator. I gather Yusseby was.

I actually prefer a large and very long penis shaped comus with a large girth that will stretch out her asshole well during her dance of lust...not cut it....giving her lustful body those deep anal pleasures and anal orgasms..

Nail, a Damian manip that may also be to your liking.

It is to mine. ;)

Attachments

• 4AD6A712-B515-4F82-B1D2-752D3CA033AD.jpeg
    4AD6A712-B515-4F82-B1D2-752D3CA033AD.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,162
Was the crucifixtion of women rare? I'm guessing it was, for those that were , what percentage do you think were raped?

Fairly common and if done properly all of them....they would be prepared by the slave women..stripped totally nude and their bodies fully shaved and oiled.....their nipples pierced with long needles....two apiece...then their assholes stretched out with huge long phalluses to prepare them for their anal rapes...turned over to the executioners to be anally raped by at least 10...their lustful assholed and mouths filled with the hot delicious cum their bodies need and lust for. Then raised up on tiptoes fully nude for a long scourging...100 stripes with the short whips front and rear that leave the beautiful stripes their bodies lust for....not neglecting their erect nipples eager pussies and lustful assholes...by then their bodies would be lusting for their nailing..wrists nailed first...then raised up on the cross upright...the pain so severe in the wrists they will help in their curcifixion...placing their feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed for their dance of lust...by thennipples will be fully erect their pussys and lustful assholes soaking.wet with pleasure...and dancing nicely to satisfy the lust of the crowd...

Was the crucifixtion of women rare? I'm guessing it was, for those that were , what percentage do you think were raped?

Misskatie, people into this kink have spent far more time than is necessary or wise or sane researching that very question, and the answer so far is female crucifixion was not uncommon, and that by Roman law a virgin could not be put to death, which definitely puts "forced sex thematics" on the table.

However, the only direct references to female crucifixions are the slaves of Lucius Pedanius Secundus

among which were women and children. There's also only one extant record of a specific woman crucified, that of the freedwoman Ide

about which there is a fictionalization in the archive which I don’t have the time to track down, but the title page looks like this

C0F6B5F0-802E-4684-B722-4BEF98B52AF6.jpeg

and is one of Steve Cordero’s most intense manips. :eek: :babeando:

But as Nail Her to the Cross's flight of fancy emphasizes, everything you see or read on CF is FANTASY.

Jastrow especially caters to my own, which as you can see are fairly coarse and degraded. :rolleyes::very_hot:

C0AFE719-690D-4B0B-BF91-D7CBDA4E4D63.png54AB09BE-2C01-4798-83D5-B9EC44B9C16D.jpegCA9B2ACB-9BE3-449A-B3CB-8D1F66E7419B.jpegF33BAC26-F940-4B26-B31F-AB0B17C42D2C.jpeg

Fairly common and if done properly all of them....they would be prepared by the slave women..stripped totally nude and their bodies fully shaved and oiled.....their nipples pierced with long needles....two apiece...then their assholes stretched out with huge long phalluses to prepare them for their anal rapes...turned over to the executioners to be anally raped by at least 10...their lustful assholed and mouths filled with the hot delicious cum their bodies need and lust for. Then raised up on tiptoes fully nude for a long scourging...100 stripes with the short whips front and rear that leave the beautiful stripes their bodies lust for....not neglecting their erect nipples eager pussies and lustful assholes...by then their bodies would be lusting for their nailing..wrists nailed first...then raised up on the cross upright...the pain so severe in the wrists they will help in their curcifixion...placing their feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed for their dance of lust...by thennipples will be fully erect their pussys and lustful assholes soaking.wet with pleasure...and dancing nicely to satisfy the lust of the crowd...

Eva Inanna's eager body has been lusting for this for along time....her nude body resembles elaines very closely...her anal rapes and scourging would be so pleasureable to both participate in and watch. ..for all of us...then her nailing and raising up totally nude to dance the dance of lust...eagerly placing her feet on the stipes to be nailed....helping us crucify her.....to become one with the cross forever.....cumming so hard over and over.......to be abused as we see fit...

Last edited:

Personally I think that few women were crucified, and very few were attractive girls like the ones we imagine here. How many were raped? All of them, I'm pretty sure. The idea was to have the people condamned to the cross suffer as much as possible, and rape was a part of the process for women.

Back
Top Bottom