On The Road With Siss And Barb.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Quit complaining Siss, and get these things on! You'll look pretty in pink. The color is perfect for you.;)

And, btw, the booze is good.:devil:

Oh, oh. Hang on a minute, I think the limo driver is watching in the rear-view mirror. Ooops too late. You were too quick Siss. :rolleyes:

Afraid he got an eyeful, or two, before I could block his view. :confused:

Now you block his view, while I change. OK, done. How do I look? :p

"You look like a cross between Valerie Bertinelli and the Good Wife."

And I'm stuck looking like a receptionist at a car dealership on Miami Vice!

Hey! Are we seeing the Police or the Fire or the Gas Commissioner?

Because, if it's the gas one ... you are in real trouble!

Even the driver has tears in his eyes!

GEEZE Barb!

OMG!

Again???

WHAT DID YOU EAT?

Last edited:
"You look like a cross between Valerie Bertinelli and the Good Wife."

And I'm stuck looking like a receptionist at a car dealership on Miami Vice!

Hey! Are we seeing the Police or the Fire or the Gas Commissioner?

Because, if it's the gas one ... you are in real trouble!

Even the driver has tears in his eyes!

GEEZE Barb!

OMG!

Again???

WHAT DID YOU EAT?
Siss proves she can be as rude as Tree... :beer::clapping::beer:

GEEZE Barb!

OMG!

Again???

WHAT DID YOU EAT?

Well, it's your fault Siss! It must be that Philly Cheesesteak you INSISTED I buy in the airport! Burp!

Hey! Have you been looking out the window? This doesn't look like Manhattan. Where are all the big buildings? This looks more like a waterfront slum!

Siss! Stop that! Get your fingers out of there, and pay attention to something else.

Look out the windows, will ya! Did our driver ever ACTUALLY SAY he was sent by the Commissioner? And don't you think the guy has a strange accent in addition to a roving eye? Something is strange about him!

Hey! Another thing! The windows don't go down on this limo! And I can't undo my seat belt!

OH SHIT Siss! We've been shanghaied! Now what'll we do?

It's not RR. The limo driver is on snapchat on his Android.
Noo Yawhk Noo Yawhk, what a wonderful town !! The Battery is a marvelous place for crucifixion. Plenty of grass for spectators. The crucified have a fine view to the west, sparkling water and the big copper broad in the harbor.
After noon the victims are looking southwest into full sun as they writhe and scream. Sunscreen is recommended. One of the trees used for hangings is still there !!

Attachments

• th-311.jpeg
    th-311.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 98
  • th-403.jpeg
    th-403.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 85
  • th-153.jpeg
    th-153.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 94
Well, it's your fault Siss! It must be that Philly Cheesesteak you INSISTED I buy in the airport! Burp!

Hey! Have you been looking out the window? This doesn't look like Manhattan. Where are all the big buildings? This looks more like a waterfront slum!

Siss! Stop that! Get your fingers out of there, and pay attention to something else.

Look out the windows, will ya! Did our driver ever ACTUALLY SAY he was sent by the Commissioner? And don't you think the guy has a strange accent in addition to a roving eye? Something is strange about him!

Hey! Another thing! The windows don't go down on this limo! And I can't undo my seat belt!

OH SHIT Siss! We've been shanghaied! Now what'll we do?

We have been in crazier places before, Barb!

The driver got out and opened the door for us and said, follow me, Ladies. We walked up a slime covered loading dock and past tubs of ice and whole fish.

Look Barb! Isn't that the man that put us on the plane?

I think it is, Siss! Does he only have one suit?

He was sitting behind a desk in a small office with a large window.

Good Morning, Ladies. I am sure by now you must be fairly puzzled.

No matter. I need you to do something for me.

You will be well compensated and I assure you that no harm will come to either of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

The driver got out and opened the door for us and said, follow me, Ladies. We walked up a slim covered loading dock and past tubs of ice and whole fish.

You will be well compensated and I assure you that no harm will come to either of you.

Run!!! I've seen this scam before (and have done a similar one before:cool:). What can he be up to?

The driver got out and opened the door for us and said, follow me, Ladies. We walked up a slime covered loading dock and past tubs of ice and whole fish.

"Define 'well-compensated' please," I said, pulling up a chair and seating myself across the desk from him. "Siss and I don't work for peanuts, you know, especially when there's danger involved!"

Backing me up in confronting the man,
Siss added, "And what about the Commissioner? We were on our way to see him. Shouldn't we be talking to him directly?"

"Relax ladies. The Commissioner knows all about this. It's undercover work, but you are known to be good under the covers, so were confident that you are up to the job."

"Stop talking in riddles," snapped
Siss, plopping herself down on the end of the desk, and leaning forward almost in his face. "We want to know exactly what's going on here or we walk!"

"Not going anywhere!" He replied, sitting back in his chair, pulling out a cigarette and lighting a match.

"Try to stop us!" I laughed, rising from my chair as if to go.

"Shut up and sit down" boomed a deep voice from directly behind me.

I spun around.
Siss slid from her perch on the desk. It was him ... well-worn lantern-jawed face, bushy eye brows, thick dark moustavhe, broad-shouldered, and tall ... the Commish!

Last edited:
"Define 'well-compensated' please," I said, pulling up a chair and seating myself across the desk from him. "Siss and I don't work for peanuts, you know, especially when there's danger involved!"

Backing me up in confronting the man,
Siss added, "And what about the Commissioner? We were on our way to see him. Shouldn't we be talking to him directly?"

"Relax ladies. The Commissioner knows all about this. It's undercover work, but you are known to be good under the covers, so were confident that you are up to the job."

"Stop talking in riddles," snapped
Siss, plopping herself down on the end of the desk, and leaning forward almost in his face. "We want to know exactly what's going on here or we walk!"

"Not going anywhere!" He replied, sitting back in his chair, pulling out a cigarette and lighting a match.

"Try to stop us!" I laughed, rising from my chair as if to go.

"Shut up and sit down" boomed a deep voice from directly behind me.

I spun around.
Siss slid from her perch on the desk. It was him ... well-worn lantern-jawed face, bushy eye brows, thick dark moustavhe, broad-shouldered, and tall ... the Commish!

You kinda look like my Daddy, big man.

Who is this old guy?

Barb?

I know, he isn't the Higgy!

So what is going on here!

Are you going to sing ... New York ...New York?

What do you want from us?

Cagney and Lacy or Thelma and Louise?

BTW?

You really need to call L&I about this place!

When is the last time they hosed this place down?

It sure doesn't smell like the sea inside here!!!!!

If you want our help ...

You need to open up ...

If you think we, will!!!!

You kinda look like my Daddy, big man.

Who is this old guy?

Barb?

I know, he isn't the Higgy!

So what is going on here!

Are you going to sing ... New York ...New York?

What do you want from us?

Cagney and Lacy or Thelma and Louise?

BTW?

You really need to call L&I about this place!

When is the last time they hosed this place down?

It sure doesn't smell like the sea inside here!!!!!

If you want our help ...

You need to open up ...

If you think we, will!!!!
"Barb, I think Siss needs to turn it down a notch. This 'commish' isn't someone I can protect you from."
"Tree give me a month to remember when you protected me from anything!"
hammer 1.jpg

The dame has a good point... and a nice rack and a tight little, too!

"Barb, I think Siss needs to turn it down a notch. This 'commish' isn't someone I can protect you from."
"Tree give me a month to remember when you protected me from anything!"
View attachment 486973

The dame has a good point... and a nice rack and a tight little, too!

Would you STOP smoking in my car! Huh? What do you mean it's your car? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom