Operation TOF by Old Slave and P. Praetorius

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Operation TOF
Report by agent Elli Goldman
HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim
("Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations" – Mossad)

São Paulo, Brazil, January 10, 1995

Subjects of Operation:

Hans Bettleman, aka Antonio Oliveira, Obersturmbannführer, Gestapo Kriminalrat, 84
330px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Jarolin-032-22.jpg
Ernst Wagner, aka Carlos Silva, Sturmbannführer, Gestapo Kriminalrat, 82
300px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-161-25.jpg

During the last 63 days, electronic surveillance of the subjects of the operation has yielded extensive information. Most valuable has been the recording of the conversations held at Octavio Café, Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2996, Jardim Paulistano. The subjects meet there every Monday for about two hours. They sit at an outside table, drink espresso and schnapps and eat Viennese pastries and chat. As a result of a financial arrangement with the owner, we have placed microphones that pick up the entire conversation and feed a recorder. A total of eleven hours of conversation has been recorded. Most of the conversations are reminiscences of their work together before and during the War.

First Transcript – Monday December 4, 1989

Subjects arrived at café at just before 2PM and sat at outdoor table. Waitress took regular order: two double expressos, two medium peppermint schnapps on the side, and a small Viennese chocolate torte to share. Initial conversation of no interest here. Then, at 2:15 approximately:

E: Hans, remember our time on those English Channel Islands?

H: Ah Ja! It was Guernsey Island, wasn’t it? Where we were working for the G to keep order? [Ed. Note – they frequently refer to G which stands for Geheime Staatspolizei, the Gestapo, for whom they were both Kriminalrats, detectives.]

E: Those two young schoolteachers, the blonde and the redhead? What a nice pair they were!

H: Ja, both just turned 19 with nicely nubile bodies. Too bad for them we were on the case!

E: But lucky for us, mein Freund! And even luckier that they decided to stay when they could have evacuated like most of the teachers.

H: What the hell were they accused of, anyway?”

E: You must be getting old if your brain cannot remember those two.

H: I remember the blonde and especially the redhead. You know how I am about redheads! And their nubile bodies, I remember those well! Crime, who cares. Sabotage, was it?

E: No, some children threw tomatoes at a gepanzert column and the Wehrmacht officer ordered the States Police to have a word with them.

H: So how did we get involved?

E: The blonde, I think she was called Mary or Marie, it doesn’t matter now, came to the police station to apologize, and I was there snooping around, as G often did.

H: So we had nothing on her? She just volunteered herself?

E: Since when did that matter, Hans?

H: Ha! Those dummkopf British Bitches! Go on.

E: I saw her there. The innocence of a young woman; curly blonde hair; breasts straining to escape; a nice voice for English. And you know what it was like women-wise before we got the brothels set up. I got her address.

H: Ja. That part I remember. You always went for the blondes, you blond Aryan bastard! Like me the redheads. We planned a midnight raid, and it came as such a shock to find two of them in bed together.

E; Don’t know who was more surprised, them or us!

H: They tried to run down the street wearing next to nothing but we caught them easily. It was fun chasing them in a jeep, snapping that bullwhip into their asses.
26048091-MEN_TODAY_-_1972_08_August_-_original_painting_by_Walter_Popp-8x6.jpg
E: And then you had to decide what to do with them.

H: Ja, a very heikel decision. Release them because, after all they were harmlos. Or…

E: Or…

H: Take them both into G’s interrogation facility and examine them under extreme methods. As I surveyed their half-naked bodies, I made the right choice. After all, we had no other cases then.

E; Half an hour later, we had them in Basement Room number one with two big Korporals to do the “heavy work.”

H: I know we had a good time that night with them, with all we did. But I still remember the first part fondly. The two girls, half dressed, arms cuffed to the back of the metal chairs, ankles to the legs pleading their innocence as we bullied and threatened and terrified them.

E: Their tears, their begging. [garbled]

H: Ja, that was good. We kept asking them for underground information they couldn’t possibly know and telling them what would happen if they didn’t talk.

E: You were in top form that night, Hans. Keep telling one what you would do to her lover if she didn’t talk. Nice graphic details of where we hurt a girl’s body. Back and forth!

H: They were so confused and terrified they didn’t know what they were saying.

E: And all on tape. They agreed with anything we said!

H: I liked best when we had them uncuffed and stripped to be tortured. It was then, they knew there was no way out. Only endless pain and suffering!

To be continued

Dummkopf? That's demeaning! :mad:

How about two old dummkopf farts guys talking about such things in a place where their every word can be recorded? :rolleyes:

We've been coming here for over 40 years, Hans Antonio and I, with no trouble. Don't you think two highly trained Gestapo officer detectives would spot any suspicious activity?

Besides, who could suspect two cultured 'Czechoslovakian' gentlemen, who 'escaped' well before the war, of being involved in anything?

Continuation Transcript from Monday December 4, 1989

E: If you remember, it had been a long night and we were tired and hungry.
H: And thirsty.
E: And cold, that damp sea air and the lack of fuel.
H: So I ordered that we warm ourselves up.
E: While the girls contemplate their fate.
H: What was that room we put them in built for?
E: Before the Occupation it had been a potato cellar, very cold, dark, musty smell, a horrible place. The men had bolted handcuffs to the ceiling beams, and the Korporals put the two naked girls in there.
H: Did they….?
E: They knew not to rape without orders, but they’ll have had some fun.
H: So while we had some Wurst and confiscated whisky in front of the fire…
E: …they were standing naked in that pitch black cellar, one wrist cuffed to the ceiling so they couldn’t sit, just out of reach so they couldn’t touch. All they could think and talk about was horrors to come. And when it went quiet they would hear the scrabbling, Then feel the whiskers and noses exploring their feet. The spiders dropping down from above. They tortured themselves that night, fear feeding off the other’s fear.
H: I’ve never seen two prisoners so grateful to see us in the morning! Remember them begging when they were brought, naked and cuffed into the interrogation room? Anything, they said, anything, just let them go home!
E: I don’t think they meant the “anything” we asked.
H: To give us each a blow job and then fuck? No, but they agreed quickly enough. The night had really broken any resistance.
E: If I recall right, neither was a very good sucker.
H: No, not surprising for a lesbisch. But grabbing their heads and forcing deep down their throats was very nice.
E: then we finished by having them fuck us, riding our pricks like two cowgirls!
H: HaHaHa! It was so good and so funny! Arranged so they were looking at each other, seeing how a woman is supposed to use her body – to please a Mann.
E: Then the field telephone rang.
H: Orders to hunt down an illegal radio.
E: Verdammt beschissenes Timing!
H: The men hauled them back towards the cellar
E: But you had a better idea
H: The loft space, those beams about two meters off the floor
E: You told the men not to kill them, and how they should be left.
H: When we got back, what a wonderful sight.
E: Two naked girls, facing each other, wrists tied to the beams, and tiny feet balanced on bricks
H: Perfect Xs
E: Lovely red arses and tits, with the riding crop left for us to use.
H: And the men had obviously had their pleasure.
E: But all good things had to come to an end
H: Orders
E: So you thought of giving them one of our usual going away presents, you big softy
H: Yes, a pretty little swastika burnt into those delightful red bums
E: I don’t think I’d heard screaming in English like that before, it wasn’t the same as German or French
H: I had to go, how did you dispose of them?
E: After curfew, I dropped them off about a kilometer from their home, still naked. Sat in the Kübelwagen and watched them try to keep in the shadows, it was so funny
H: I wonder if they ever dropped their knickers to anyone else again, with those brands?
E: Then they had a very quiet war, because I arranged for the blonde to be posted to Jersey to keep them apart
H: Oh, you evil bastard. Happy days. Well, the sun’s going down, see you next Monday?

Recording stopped here, surveillance will continue.

Second Transcript – Monday December 11, 1989

Subjects arrived at café at just before 2PM and sat at outdoor table. Waitress took regular order: two double expressos, two medium peppermint schnapps on the side, and a small Viennese chocolate torte to share. Very short initial conversation, mostly concerning torte. Then, at 2:08 approximately:

E: I was just thinking the other day about how we first got together in the SS.
H: Ah yes, 1934, May, I think. I’d been in the Party for two years, saw the future coming after the ’32 election. Just a foot soldier in the Sicherheitsdienst (SD).
E; I’d been a member just over a year. I joined just after Hitler was named Reichskanzler. In April we were both moved (as were many others) to the Gestapo which had just been taken over by SS-Brigadeführer Reinhard Heydrich. You were Obertruppführer and I was Truppführer.
H: Yes, really just glorified Sergeants – I got the high rank from eight months more service. We were assigned to the detective branch. Neither of us knew anything about police work, but we were eager to learn and to fight the enemies of our new Führer.
E: Ja! But we were the rookies there and the senior officers treated us like dirt. They figured we were so raw we were only good for errands and paperwork.
H: I tried to observe and learn, but they would teach us nothing.
E: I didn’t know you, but I hated you because you had more rank and I figured they’d keep you and dump me.
H: And I felt the same about you. If they would only keep one of us, they might as well transfer out the more costly loser!
E: And yet, in the end, we outranked them all!
H: Ja, and all because of das Kabarett.
E and H, together: Die heiße Muschi! “The Hot Pussy” [loud laughter]
H: What a fortuitous coincidence that we both went there that same night!
E: And that the Meister Tee sat two awkward single guys together. God, was that embarrassing! We both tried to act casual while totally ashamed to be found by our rival at a strip club!
H: But we both forgot that embarrassment when Luludja came out on stage, didn’t we?
E: Gott im Himmel, ja! She will always be a Goddess to me! The first woman I ever saw like that – so sexy and so available!
H: Agreed. About 25, a little older than us, more experience; she was part gypsy. Her hair was jet black, but her skin the palest white I’d ever seen. And not one of those starved, skinny women, she had an üppig [voluptuous] body.
E: Her dance was the most sensuous thing I’ve ever seen.
H: Stripping down to those tiny pasties and almost invisible g-string. Lord!
E: When she finished and went backstage, I had totally forgotten my embarrassment. As had you, my friend.
H: And we gallantly agreed to go back stage together and see which or both she’d go with for a drink!
E: And that decision to work together to try to get laid was what jump-started our careers and our friendship.
H: Flashing both our Gestapo badges at the stage manager got us back there. I’d guess just one young guy with a badge might not have done the job.
E: Back in ’34 they didn’t have the respect for The Gestapo they would later. But it was the incredible good luck of timing exactly when we got to her dressing room door that did it. As we hesitated from shyness to walk in even with the door ajar…
H: …we overheard the conversation that would change our lives. Luludja was talking to a young man; and they were talking treason.
E: They were part of a Communist cell planning to place a bomb at a Party rally.
H: I must say, my friend, we showed teamwork even from that early moment. We looked at each other, drew our service revolvers together, nodded to each other, and burst in to the room.
E: Shouting, perhaps louder than necessary, “Achtung, Gestapo!”
H: The enthusiasm of youth! The man, who turned out to be her brother, pulled his gun and we each put two bullets in him.
E: He was dead before he hit the floor! Luludja ran, crying, to him while you went to call headquarters.
H: And an hour later, we were all at the new headquarters at Prinz-Albrecht-Straße No.8.

Last edited:
Second Transcript – Monday December 11, 1989

E: Remember how we turned her over to the Unteroffizier at the desk and he treated us like errand boys?

H: Ja. He gave us those arrest forms that were meant for traffic stops and told us to go to our desks and fill them out and HE would send for the forms when he was ready.

E: Not for us – for the forms! He couldn’t take seriously an arrest that two rookies made. I think he planned to fuck her and then release her. You did see how he looked at her?

H: I don’t blame him for THAT. It was smart of us to collaborate on the reports. We were still ignorant of much of the terminology.

E: About an hour later, the Unteroffizier came up to our desks all angry and impatient and demanded the reports. I thought we were in some kind of trouble.

H: So did I. Then 15 minutes later, a lieutenant in a crisp dress uniform came and demanded that we go with him, Schnell!

E: I don’t mind telling you I was terrified on that walk!

H: As was I! It looked like we were in big trouble.

E: He led us to an office with the sign: Sturmbannführer Adolf Eichmann. I’d never seen him, but we all knew he was very important and very tough!

H: Tough and cold! Brigadeführer Heydrich’s right-hand man! It was midnight on Friday and he was there to see us!

E: We were left to cool our heels for a few minutes and then were led in and ordered to stand at attention before the Sturmbannführer’s desk. I don’t think I was more than a few moments from soiling my pants!

H: Eichmann was one to fear alright. He just sat there reading our reports and saying nothing.

E: Then he dismisses the lieutenant, saying he’d handle this personally.

H: That’s when I feared I’d soil my pants!

E: He gets up from his desk, comes in front of us and…Shakes our hands warmly, smiling broadly and repeatedly congratulating us!

H: He invited us to sit with him and have some Schnappes at some upholstered chairs on the side. He kept saying how impressed he was by our instincts, “even in men so young;” he said we were the kind of men the Gestapo needed. Of course, we were overwhelmed by all this, but wondered what had happened.

E: He volunteered the explanation, keeping us from asking and showing our ignorance. It turns out Luludja was part of a very dangerous communist cell that the Gestapo had been unsuccessfully seeking for over two months. Our “heads up” action had broken the case. He said the “Dummkopf Unteroffizier” planned to release her and report us for being Übereifrig, overzealous.

H: Eichmann said he would punish him instead. Then he looked us both in the eyes and said, “No one can be Übereifrig in the Gestapo!” I never forgot those words.

E: Nor did I.

You’d better not have. I doubt that would have gone over well. Ewwwww :confused:
H: Feared, Fräulein Moore, didn’t do it.

E: Ja, we were young and new and…wait! Fräulein Moore? Fräulein Barbara Moore? We have orders to arrest or shoot you on sight! Direct from Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda Goebbels!

Back
Top Bottom