Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sometimes you have to work hard.
Also without suitable tool.
Interrogation of mother and daughter.
I identify with the daughter, cowering, knowing the brute's about to cosh me.
Lots of wicked detail - the bloodstains on the thug's vest and jeans,
as well as the floor and walls, my clothes tossed on the floor,
the way I'm clutching helplessly at my head, my legs, flexing...
it's a classic 'softening up for torture' scene, very vivid, very cruel.

Bathing day at the Nazis. Cleanliness must be!
Or:
What is nicer than a beautiful naked upside down hanging wet woman flogging?

I think the whipping is not the worst! ... Ugh! Grey, foul, spoiled, smelly water. Is this Tatjana? A little bit more lowering will be a good work out and train her abdominal muscles.

I want to make a torture comic. I'm already practicing for a title page. Please comment critically.

Engaging start ... barely dressed makes the security controll inciting - interesting to see her in a full body scanner. I know ... elevators ... up? ... down? ...

Unhidden Comments:
  • I missed a shadow or reflection of her body on the ground. Makes it more three-dimensional.
  • I would place no speech/thinking ballon on the title page.

Unhidden Comments:
  • I missed a shadow or reflection of her body on the ground. Makes it more three-dimensional.
  • I would place no speech/thinking ballon on the title page.
Shadow is there. Probably too weak. The comment because of the speech bubble I have already heard in another forum. This I leave out. Many thanks for the sincere comment.

I would recommend you have someone (Eulalia?) tweak the sentences before you place them in the comic.

Happy to help if I'm asked, but we're not too worried about perfect English,
in a good comic the pics tell most of what we need to know to follow the story

Even in a very well-designed comic, with very good pictures, language and image must be in line. At the moment the story is not yet complete. The imaging concept has not yet been present. In summary, it is a bunch of unfinished nothingness. But if the illustrated story is ready, I will need help with the implementation of the texts. Then I will ask. If I may. :)

Back
Top Bottom