Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Saturday night fun in a women's prison 3"
"Where is the bottle?"

Mrs. Director (evil): 'Oh nice, our hot party girl is getting her first refreshment ... she seems a real deep wine lover. Assistent Director, give Tatjana some very powerful electric shocks on her hips till the bottle slipped inside over its shoulder ... and Frist Guard, I said punishment, not amusement! She is still a screaming defiant bitch. Teach her servile obdience. Think of your reward ... the redhead wild bitch, Lucy!'

Suppression of a revolt
We will make an example to you both. We will send you without tits and cunt to your rebellious friends. Let's see if the girls then still have a wish for a revolt.

Attachments

• Suppression of revolt.jpg
    Suppression of revolt.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,682
Spoonful of Eye

I think this is my most brutal picture. I did not invent the thing with the spoon. This kind of torture was used in the South American dictatorships. E.g. it was also with a scalpel the prisoners cut the soles of the feet. So one spooned also the eyes. This never served a truth-finding. The authorities wanted to intimidate the population. I do not know whether this was done as I have drawn it. Could have been so.

Attachments

• Spoonful of eye.jpg
    Spoonful of eye.jpg
    568.7 KB · Views: 1,600
Yes, I think you're right to draw attention to these atrocities - which still happen, appallingly, in the real world.
I included such a torture in my Interrogation & Punishment Centre for Girls novel,
which was based quite a lot on what went on in Latin America in the last century.
The 'parrot's perch' in the background is another authentic detail.

I'd only think, by the time they got to using the spoon on me,
my body would already have been pretty badly bruised and burnt
with other tortures.

Spoonful of Eye

I think this is my most brutal picture. I did not invent the thing with the spoon. This kind of torture was used in the South American dictatorships. E.g. it was also with a scalpel the prisoners cut the soles of the feet. So one spooned also the eyes. This never served a truth-finding. The authorities wanted to intimidate the population. I do not know whether this was done as I have drawn it. Could have been so.

You will have to forgive me, but I cannot "like" this. Your artwork is excellent, but the subject is too horrible. And you are correct that such things don't find truth.

Back
Top Bottom