Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lady Gaga
I bought a tool with which you can generate faces from a photo for DAZ. It generates not only the sculpture but also the texture from the photo. The texture for the whole body.
The girl's face on the image I took of a Lady Gaga photo. Therefore the name. I am not quite satisfied with the result. But I can imagine that I get better results after some exercise. It is always good when you have two photos from the head. Once of the Front. Once of the page.

Attachments

• Lady Gaga AE.jpg
    Lady Gaga AE.jpg
    723.3 KB · Views: 1,428
Lady Gaga
I bought a tool with which you can generate faces from a photo for DAZ. It generates not only the sculpture but also the texture from the photo. The texture for the whole body.
The girl's face on the image I took of a Lady Gaga photo. Therefore the name. I am not quite satisfied with the result. But I can imagine that I get better results after some exercise. It is always good when you have two photos from the head. Once of the Front. Once of the page.

Nice tool. Good result!

Lady Gaga
Or three pictures...
Charles%20I%20in%20Three%20Positions.jpg

a1e86b7b82256196fdd952b9c7b7fb1c.jpg

Sisters love.

Now little sister, now I am the regent. You fucked with my husband. Look what I hold in my hand. Otto my very best torturer will scratch your skin. Since your tits are too small to cut, they are also scraped off. Your lady is also to blame. You can see how scratched skin looks like. After the scratch, her tits are cut off. Then she is suspended next to your rack. Then Otto the torturer will torture you. I will look with joy.
Good bye little Sister.

Attachments

• Tortured Princess AE.jpg
    Tortured Princess AE.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,656
Back
Top Bottom