Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nazi Girl 2 - Beat her tiny tits to bloody pulp.
Take a look at them. This Nazi bitch tortured over two hundred girls to death in the camp. Before she dies, beat her tiny tits to bloody pulp.

Attachments

• Beat her tiny tits to bloody pulp.jpg
    Beat her tiny tits to bloody pulp.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 2,024
Political tortures in Africa.

I've been annoyed ever since I started working with Daz that the armpits of the figures look very unnatural. Now I have to say: I only master about 30% of Daz. Now I discovered the "dFormer new" for myself. Meanwhile a fixed part of Daz. It is a small but very powerful tool. You can change everything in Daz, be it figures, clothes, primitives, everything. With the dFormer I reworked the right armpit of the main protagonist. So that the arm is nicely put, I have hung the little one with thin ropes to the thumb. Well, she hangs spread out with arms and legs. But now it has become a real scene.
Here is the story behind it:

Elvira, a girl from a small town in Germany, finished school with top marks. Elvira is a very intelligent but also very critical girl. Just eighteen years old and finished school.
The proud parents fulfilled a wish for her good performance. She's always wanted to meet Africa.
During her fourth leg of her journey, she was arrested at the airfield by soldiers.
Her name was confused with that of a opponent of the regime. And now she hangs here and is being interrogated hard.
If she survives these tortures, she won't be able to use her thumbs.
Despite the beautiful armpit.;)

Attachments

• Political tortures in Africa.jpg
    Political tortures in Africa.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 1,959
Protect yourselves from the wicked flu bug.

We have a small wave of influenza in the region. I am also involved, of course. Despite my vaccination, I'm still in bed. With fever, antibiotics, cortisone and everything else that goes with it. My image shows how I plan to fight this flu.

Attachments

• Protect yourselves from the wicked flu bug AE.jpg
    Protect yourselves from the wicked flu bug AE.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 1,476
Hi there, this is my latest creation. Her name is Ophelia.

She has made this beautiful picture of her boyfriend. You want to surprise him with on his 20th birthday. Otherwise, they would never be photographed so.

But now I want to tell you why I show you this picture at all. As lovely as Ophelia may look. She does not care what she says. She do not like injustice.

All this is not bad you are thinking now. In her case, but already ... because she lives in a modern injustice dictatorship.

We will watch closely what is happening with Ophelia.

In this dictatorship they say are the worst interrogation methods usual ...

In the next time we will see.

Have fun.

Art
Nazi Girl 2 - Beat her tiny tits to bloody pulp.
Take a look at them. This Nazi bitch tortured over two hundred girls to death in the camp. Before she dies, beat her tiny tits to bloody pulp.
So she is very young and sill managed to torture 200 girls! Maybe she started at a BdM school.

Reactions: Art
A sheikh with his Sheikha and her friend at their afternoon pleasure. They watching a infidel bitch be punished. She is a hotel manager and has passed on emirate secrets to a foreign nation. The young woman was secretly arrested by the emirate police. No one knows she's in prison. After the whipping, the Sheikha and her friend are allowed to decide how the infidel bitch is to be tortured further. They're very much looking forward to the task. They want to torture the bitch themselves.

Attachments

• Punishment of an infidel.jpg
    Punishment of an infidel.jpg
    760 KB · Views: 1,609
Two hostesses in trouble.
I love my job. What I see during my highly appreciated work.
Lush hookers. Drought hookers. Hairy pussy, shaved pussy. Fat, filthy sluts, skinny, filthy sluts.
Oh... I'm doing you wrong. You call yourselves hostesses. You worked, as you say, for a large foreign computer company. That's your statement.
Now I will say your my version: You are fornicating professionally! You're nothing but hookers! You've been looking for your customers in hotel bars and in the lobbies of the exhibition halls! Several guests of the fair have reported you to the police! You stole from them! You are a disgrace to our great "People's Democracy"! I'm not here to question you! I am the just arm of our democracy. I'm here to punish you! Very hard! Very painful! Without end!
I've taken a lot of time for you. In this time I will do nothing else but cause you pain! And believe me, the second day you will cause each other the most terrible pain! That's enough talk!

Attachments

• Two hostesses in trouble.jpg
    Two hostesses in trouble.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 1,561
Two Hostesses in trouble II

The slimmest women always have the biggest holes. I put the cattle prod 6 inches up your asshole. Let's see if it's smoking out of your mouth at high voltages.
Hey you fat bitch... When I'm done with the droughts, you may lick the cattle prod. After that the skinny bitch will torture you hard. If she doesn't want to do that, I put the cattle prod back into her dirty asshole.

Attachments

• Two Hostesses in trouble II.jpg
    Two Hostesses in trouble II.jpg
    632.4 KB · Views: 1,556
A sheikh with his Sheikha and her friend at their afternoon pleasure. They watching a infidel bitch be punished. She is a hotel manager and has passed on emirate secrets to a foreign nation. The young woman was secretly arrested by the emirate police. No one knows she's in prison. After the whipping, the Sheikha and her friend are allowed to decide how the infidel bitch is to be tortured further. They're very much looking forward to the task. They want to torture the bitch themselves.

I like that the sheikhas are allowed to be cruel (look how they enjoy the pussy-whipping the prisoner must endure). And I am sure they will be cruel..

Back
Top Bottom