Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Punishment of the 67-year-old human rights professor.
She claimed in an interview that torture is carried out under dictatorship.
She will now gently convince of the opposite.

Attachments

• human rights.jpg
    human rights.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 1,641
Interrogation of a French bitch.

This picture is based on a drawing. A girl tied to a pipe is tortured with a cigarette. In this drawing only the actors were to be seen. So no background. I don't know the artist.
My picture shows Klaus Barbie doing one of his favorite things. Torturing women in interrogation.

Attachments

• Interrogation of a French bitch.jpg
    Interrogation of a French bitch.jpg
    715.6 KB · Views: 1,438
Art, this is a well drawn picture, but I can't help noting that the cigarette appears to have a filter and such cigarettes were basically unknown until the 1950s (at which point they were falsely promoted as less unhealthy than the unfiltered ones:hsughwiggle:).

Art, this is a well drawn picture, but I can't help noting that the cigarette appears to have a filter and such cigarettes were basically unknown until the 1950s (at which point they were falsely promoted as less unhealthy than the unfiltered ones
The filter cigarette was invented in Dresden in 1934. On the wall hangs a map from 1939, so that a filter cigarette cannot be ruled out in this epoch.

Interrogation of a French bitch.

This picture is based on a drawing. A girl tied to a pipe is tortured with a cigarette. In this drawing only the actors were to be seen. So no background. I don't know the artist.
My picture shows Klaus Barbie doing one of his favorite things. Torturing women in interrogation.
As long as we're picking at nits; Barbie was a Hauptsturmfuhrer (captain).
(Collar patch)
HH-SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer-Collar.png
This officer is wearing the collar patch of a Gruppenfuhrer (Lt General).

This officer is wearing the collar patch of a Gruppenfuhrer (Lt General).
Thanks for pointing that out. Collar patch and shoulder strap do not fit together in this figure. I was wrong about that. Unfortunately, I only noticed this after three hours of rendering. The equivalent of the rank of Haupsturmführer in the former SS to the Wehrmacht is Hauptmann. (Captain).

Director of a women's prison.

After a party, the prison director invited two good friends to the women's prison. He wants to prove his omnipotence to them there. To the delight of his companions he whips a well-built, completely naked female prisoner very hard.

Attachments

• Prison director in action.jpg
    Prison director in action.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 1,388
Hedge Trimmer

A spy lied in the interrogation. As a result, several members of the intelligence service got caught in a trap and died. As a punishment, the spy's tits are very slowly cut off with a hedge trimmer before her execution. A young employee has lost her partner through this spy. She wants to see the punishment.

Attachments

• Hedge Trimmer.jpg
    Hedge Trimmer.jpg
    790.3 KB · Views: 1,423
Hedge Trimmer

A spy lied in the interrogation. As a result, several members of the intelligence service got caught in a trap and died. As a punishment, the spy's tits are very slowly cut off with a hedge trimmer before her execution. A young employee has lost her partner through this spy. She wants to see the punishment.
You do have some lovely ideas, Art!

Tortured whore.
You took my love from me. You will suffer for it. First I will grill you a little with the taser. Then I will bite in your armpit and taste your fear and your pain.

Attachments

• Tortured whore AE.jpg
    Tortured whore AE.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 1,305
Back
Top Bottom