Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Black Magic Woman
Her first appointment in a photo studio. I think she's a natural.
A little game with light and little shadow. No postwork. Render time: 1:20h
I hope we see a lot more of this lady. She has a fascinatingly evil look. I think she might make an excellent interrogator and torturer for the junta.

The interaction of all institutions
Based on a sketch by Cenart "The Subversive 39 center".

An opponent of the regime in the church of the Cardinal exposed her breasts in protest at the political conditions in the country. She was arrested by the police.
The Cardinal has asked the highest head of the Church to excommunicate the perpetrator. The head refused.
The Cardinal then asked friends in the government to clarify the matter in his own way.
A short time later he visits the secret service centre. There he is shown a film of the special interrogation of the perpetrator.
After the film he leaves the central office highly satisfied.

Attachments

• The interaction of all institutions.jpg
    The interaction of all institutions.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 1,197
Test shooting at the junta's new film studio.

The Junta filmmakers start a new film project. However, the new equipment will be tested in advance. For this purpose, a political prisoner has been given as a test person from prison. Since they are not to be interrogated, no answers are expected. Hence the gag in the mouth of the test person. Since one wants to play in another background later, one has hung up a green cloth behind her. The new lighting technician is fascinated by cramps and the pain sounds of the actor. She sees and hears for the first time how a person is tortured with electricity. She wasn't taught anything like that at the Film Academy. However, she can't tell anyone either, as she signed a secrecy clause when she joined the junta's film team. She has been threatened that when she talks she will be treated the same as the prisoner.
If the film settings are all tested, the right film will be shot tomorrow. Then another subversive is interrogated without a gag. She was advised to get headphones because it could get loud.

Attachments

• Test shooting.jpg
    Test shooting.jpg
    719.7 KB · Views: 1,243
I am surprised that there aren't artistic pics of women being beaten on their buttocks--like Gestapo interrogation spankings.

I am surprised that there aren't artistic pics of women being beaten on their buttocks--like Gestapo interrogation spankings.
Here's a little Nazi collection. Also with spanked ass.

Attachments

• Unfinished 400-1.jpg
    Unfinished 400-1.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Saturday night fun in a Nazi camp.jpg
    Saturday night fun in a Nazi camp.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 1,261
  • SS-Terror Flame.jpg
    SS-Terror Flame.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 1,290
  • Unfinished 300-1.jpg
    Unfinished 300-1.jpg
    919.3 KB · Views: 1,365
  • Unfinished 500-1.jpg
    Unfinished 500-1.jpg
    757.5 KB · Views: 1,430
Action in an old warehouse.
I don't really know what I was doing. A picture without an accompanying story.
Finally it is a test for the representation of armpits. They are also not satisfactory with Genesis 8 figures. It would be nice if a sculptor could take care of this topic. It would be nice to have a tool with which you could make variable recesses that can be moved in all axes.
With Genesis 3 I already experimented with the D-Former. But this has to be done again for each position. So very laborious. Maybe an artist comes up with the idea and develops a tool that can be used after the pose. I would buy it.

Attachments

• Action in an Old Warehouse.jpg
    Action in an Old Warehouse.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 1,346
  • Armpit example.jpg
    Armpit example.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 1,251
Action in an old warehouse.
I don't really know what I was doing. A picture without an accompanying story.
Finally it is a test for the representation of armpits. They are also not satisfactory with Genesis 8 figures. It would be nice if a sculptor could take care of this topic. It would be nice to have a tool with which you could make variable recesses that can be moved in all axes.
With Genesis 3 I already experimented with the D-Former. But this has to be done again for each position. So very laborious. Maybe an artist comes up with the idea and develops a tool that can be used after the pose. I would buy it.

You modeled/morphed it? Then it's nearly perfect.

The temptation of the pious brother Artur

It's a little episode in Brother Artur's life. A special feature is that I lent Brother Artur my face.
How it came to that:
I have upgraded DS to 4.12. Version 4.12 has the function 'Face Transfer' in the Panes (Tabs). I tried that directly. In the test version my attempt convinced me. The test version renders the result only with watermarks. So I bought 'Face Transfer Unlimited' in the DS Shop. Cost for PC-Member $24.48. It's not perfect, but it's the best I've tested so far. Since it is part of the 4.12 version, you can also test this tool indefinitely. But only render with watermark. After the purchase you can unlock it with the serial number.
But I can only advise everyone to test the tool. The basic photo must have a very good quality. Otherwise the texture is not correct. The tool slightly changes the face sculpture. But the main character traits are created by the texture. As with all similar programs.

Since I had a frontal photo of my face, I took it directly for the test. So brother Artur came to an unmistakable face. What a coincidence that we both have the same name. Or not?

Oh, well, I can look friendly in the real life, too. If I want.

Attachments

• The temptation of the pious brother Artur.jpg
    The temptation of the pious brother Artur.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 1,148
I've already said everything II. (Electric cable test and test with urin.)

I finished the test with electric cables. For the wires applied to the body I took
"SY dForce Ropes, Vines and Tubes". Once scaled to 80%, once scaled to 40%. The cables attach well to the body and other objects. If you want them to spread on the floor, you have to insert a floor or plane. This works quite well and saves time during processing. At the electrical appliance I took the supplied cables, they fit best. Even with these dForce cables, a continuous connection from the body to the device is only possible with a lot of effort, if at all. So we have to go on tinkering. A dream of mine is to have an independently laying dForce electric cable from point A to point B. It will probably remain a dream. Although dForce has also been created.
On that occasion I experimented a little bit with urine. I lack the experience how it works in reality. Does out the urine, with enough pressure, like a explosion, between labia and dildo? Or does it only seep out slowly. I decided for the spectacular representation, those explosive leakage.
Unfortunately I could not use the beautiful point of view from the first picture any longer. The cables wouldn't be not good visible then.
MegaMegaMega

Interrogation of a French bitch.

This picture is based on a drawing. A girl tied to a pipe is tortured with a cigarette. In this drawing only the actors were to be seen. So no background. I don't know the artist.
My picture shows Klaus Barbie doing one of his favorite things. Torturing women in interrogation.
super mega

Reactions: Art
The temptation of the pious brother Artur

It's a little episode in Brother Artur's life. A special feature is that I lent Brother Artur my face.
How it came to that:
I have upgraded DS to 4.12. Version 4.12 has the function 'Face Transfer' in the Panes (Tabs). I tried that directly. In the test version my attempt convinced me. The test version renders the result only with watermarks. So I bought 'Face Transfer Unlimited' in the DS Shop. Cost for PC-Member $24.48. It's not perfect, but it's the best I've tested so far. Since it is part of the 4.12 version, you can also test this tool indefinitely. But only render with watermark. After the purchase you can unlock it with the serial number.
But I can only advise everyone to test the tool. The basic photo must have a very good quality. Otherwise the texture is not correct. The tool slightly changes the face sculpture. But the main character traits are created by the texture. As with all similar programs.

Since I had a frontal photo of my face, I took it directly for the test. So brother Artur came to an unmistakable face. What a coincidence that we both have the same name. Or not?

Oh, well, I can look friendly in the real life, too. If I want.

Well done Art! A temptation? Looks she is a little bit pleasantly surprised. Giggling: 'Father, forgive me! Hi, hi, I have sinned.'

Reactions: Art
I publish my stuff on Renderotica (AE), Visions of Darkness (Artur), The Dark Spot (Artur), Cruxforums (Art) and Deviantart (Artur-AE). There is a reason why I list my release pages.

With the upgrade from DS to version 4.12 I had a new Face Transfer Tool at my disposal. To generate a face in 3D you only need a frontal photo of the face. For a long time I have been in contact with a user of one of the mentioned forums. Now, I asked him to give me a frontal photo of the face. This allowed me to create a female figure based on a real face. The skin texture of the whole body is automatically generated from the photo. - The figure Tatjana was born -. Additionally I was allowed to use Tatjana in my special genre. Many thanks for that.

I located Tatjana in the German-speaking area, in Austria. The first image tells of a confusion between Austria and Australia. Have fun with it. Especially for the face giver.

Tatjana in trouble comic AE.jpgTatjana in trouble AE.jpg

Befriended enemies.
Kurzman, the Minister of the Interior of a great, thoroughly desolate South American nation, is a convinced sadist. He loves to torture people, especially women, to the death.
Of course, he can't admit that publicly and that's why he lives out his tendencies in secret.
His greatest enemy, the most powerful cartel boss in the country - El Mendoza - helps him.
So that El Mendoza can run his business in peace, he pays bribes to Hurzman and helps him to live out his sexual inclinations.
Of course, the two are officially bitter enemies.

Kurzman has seen three young women on the surveillance films, from the country's largest airport, who have aroused his interest. The women don't know each other. The only thing they have in common is their flight from Europe to South America. They want to go on holiday on the beach. Of course, Kurzman has access to all the women's data. Name, age and hotel.
He summarizes these data into a list and has them sent to El Mendoza. He then knows what to do.
The following names are on the list:
Tatjana from Austria
Alma from Denmark
Viola from France

The three women are kidnapped and taken to a secret basement of an old department store. This basement is used by the cartel as a torture cellar. It lies lonely on a side street and is absolutely soundproof. El Mendoza has commissioned its best people to torture the three young women. The Lopez brothers and the absolutely sadistic Camilla Fernandez. All three torturers out of passion. They are instructed by the boss to torture the three women very slowly. The minister should have no reason to complain.

To the scene.
Kurzman stands casually leaning against a column and enjoys the spectacle that offers itself to him. He is not masked. What for? The three torturers are absolutely discreet. The three victims too. They will remain silent forever.
He looks at Tatjana who is tied to a crucifixion table. She is worked on by one of the Lopez brothers with a high voltage taser on her shaved pussy. He loves the buzzing of the Tasers and the shrill screams of Tatjana.
To his right, Camilla's Viola, tied to a hairdresser's chair, is brutally beaten with a thick wooden beat. Kurzman has asked Camilla why the victim is dressed in panties. The answer: If the bitch faints, I pour lighter fuel on the slip and light it. She will wake up very quickly. Kurzman likes this answer. Camilla is a woman to his taste.
To the left of Kurzman the other brother beats the light-skinned Alma with a thick electric cable. He doesn't hit too hard. He won't really get going until Kurzman turns to him.
The atmosphere in the basement really turns Kurzman on. The sound of the beatings on the naked bodies, the buzzing of the Tasers and the loud and hoarse, panic-stricken cries of pain of the desperate women, what better experience does he want today.

Attachments

• Basement from cartel.jpg
    Basement from cartel.jpg
    746.5 KB · Views: 1,256
Befriended enemies II - Viola first -

Kurzman brutally beats the beautiful nineteen-year-old viola with his baseball bat.
The torture woman Camilla watches him with fascination and says:

"These young and pretty girls from Europe have no sense of shame. This unwashed and stinking bitch pisses and shits on the chair completely unembarrassed".

Kurzman's thought note: 'I have to ask El Mendoza if I can kill Camilla the same way when she is no longer needed. Let's see if she doesn't shit on the shaving chair.'

Attachments

• Viola first.jpg
    Viola first.jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 1,194
Back
Top Bottom