Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Befriended enemies III. Preparation for Blowjob

Minister Kurzman has done his job on Viola. The whole thing has excited him sexually very much. Now he wants to be satisfied orally by the Danish girl Alma. But he is afraid that Alma will bite him into his best. The Lopez brothers make him the suggestion to pull Alma's teeth out. This would also give him a lot more space in her mouth. Kurzman is enthusiastic about the ingenuity of the brothers.

Attachments

• Preparation for Blowjob.jpg
    Preparation for Blowjob.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 1,516
High Treason I

Mother and daughter of a very high official of the dictatorship participate together in a beauty contest. The 43-year-old mother, Madelaine, a doctor, persuaded her somewhat shy daughter, the 19-year-old Jojo, to take part. Jojo studies politics and is in her first semester. Like her father, she wants to go into the civil service and serve the dictatorship. She does not know what her father does in the civil service. He doesn't tell the family, because he is a high ranking secret keeper.

The competition consists of three examination levels. Intelligence test. A skill test and finally the assessment of beauty by a panel of experts. The two passed the first two exams with flying colours. At the moment they are in first place in the ranking order.
They wait in the changing room for their big appearance in the bikini. Matching their black hair, they have chosen short black bikinis as their outfit. In addition simple black high heels. They have renounced jewellery completely.

Madelaine is surprised that her husband is not there. He had promised her to watch the competition.

1 Waiting for contest.jpg

The door to the cloakroom was pushed open violently. Two heavily armed policemen storm into the room and arrest mother and daughter. Before the two can express themselves, they stand with their hands tied behind their backs in front of the officer who reads the arrest warrant to them.

The mother says calmly and very arrogantly to the policeman: "You idiot, you probably don't know who you have before you. I am the wife of a very, very high government official. If this is cleared up here, they will only be able to work as street sweepers. If they don't end up in prison."
The policeman replies calmly and without emotion: "I know very well who they are. You are the wife of the deputy secret service director. I am very surprised, however, that the wife and daughter of such a high government official are standing in front of me in such a dress. Like two hookers from a third-rate brothel." He continues: "According to this arrest warrant, they are both to be taken without delay to the intelligence interrogation center."
The mother says: "They are impudent. They will end up in the penal camp. I promise them that. Remove our shackles, we want to change our clothes. These clothes are only for the beauty contest and not for the street."
The policeman laughs: "The clothes are extremely perfect for the interrogation centre. Then they are quickly stripped for the intensified interrogation. As I have heard from rumours, all the prisoners in this centre are always interrogated completely naked, which also fits in with the rumours of extremely harsh torture and rape of women, uh... of men, of course. After all, we are all equal."
The mother looks at her daughter reassuringly and replies: "They don't believe that themselves! There is no torture in our state. My husband has taken care of that in all the years of his work."
"Well, then everyone has been clarified" says the policeman. "Let's go to this party."

2 Arrested.jpg

Madelaine and Jojo are taken by the police to the interrogation centre where they are met by a uniformed employee. Madelaine complains directly: "We were sexually harassed by the policemen on the way here! My husband works here. I want to see him now!"
"This is an infamous insinuation" grins the uniformed woman. "Our policemen are there to protect the population, not to harass them. They are a lying snake. Another lie like that, I'll knock my baton into your teeth." To the policemen she says: "Thank you very much gentlemen, from here on my staff and I will take over. Unfortunately, they are not allowed to enter the center because they do not have the authorization."
When the policemen were gone, she says hatefully to the women: "So you dirty and lying bitches, my staff will strip you completely naked. That's for your protection. So you don't hang yourselves with clothes in the cell." Laughing, she adds: "Only the 'naked' truth will matter anyway."

3 In interrogation center.jpg

High Treason II

A new competition
"So, you two dirty bitches. As I know you like to take part in competitions. You can be happy. Here you also take part in a competition. I have already registered you. It's about speed. Of course everyone is free to refuse the participation. The refusal has consequences. Those who don't want to participate will get their tits cut off immediately by Jake. You would give him a pleasure, he wants to try his new high-tech sword."
"The following can be done in competition. Quite simple. You run five times around the hall. Of course inside the hall, always nice on the wall long. That should be feasible even for stupid bitches like you."
"The winner can be happy, she can do a blowjob with a very high state member. The loser gets fifty hard lashes on her tits. As a suggestion for the lucky one who gets blown. So, run along. If you run too slowly, I'll sic the guard dogs on you." That was the statement of the female officer.

While the women are running, the mother calls out to the daughter: "Win, I'll take the whip:"

4 New competition.jpg

The high traitor

The father and husband of Jojo and Madelaine has long served the dictatorship as deputy to the secret service director. His family does not know in which function he works there. In the opinion of his wife and daughter, he is a real clean man. Impeccable.
He was caught by the normal police handing over secret documents to an enemy nation. The police did not hand him over to the secret service, but asked the dictator for further instructions. The dictator handed over the case to his personal bodyguard, recognizable by the green uniforms. The director immediately confessed everything and handed over all documents.
But that was not enough for the disappointed and extremely angry dictator. He has ordered that the traitor be interrogated according to secret service methods. The dictator knows full well that the director himself has written a manual of torture practices for interrogation and has always insisted that these practices be followed.
One method, used only for men, is: "Very large carpenter's nails are driven through the testicles of the interviewee. So the testicles are nailed to a wooden block".
Electrodes can then be connected to the nails and the questioning can be supported electrically.

Furthermore, the director demands in his book that close relatives be tortured extremely brutally and humiliatingly in the presence of the suspect. No questions are to be asked. The suspect should only watch but be prevented from speaking by a gag.

It must not go unmentioned. The whole interrogation is recorded as a film for the dictator. He can intervene in the events and make demands at any time via livestream.

The picture shows the director being tortured according to his own method.

5 Director's interrogation.jpg

In the second step, the winner of the race will have to give him a blowjob. Whether this will be possible with the condition of his testicles is questionable. The loser is tied to the chair's footrests backwards and her tits are whipped. The rule has been changed. It is whipped as long as until the director has ejaculated.

But all this in the next episode.

All pictures of the story "High Treason" for me and my statistics. There is no counter on the thumbnail images. So I can't see which picture is the most popular. But I want that, that is important for my ego. :)

Attachments

• 1 Waiting for contest.jpg
    1 Waiting for contest.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 2 Arrested.jpg
    2 Arrested.jpg
    691.4 KB · Views: 942
  • 3 In interrogation center.jpg
    3 In interrogation center.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 947
  • 4 New competition.jpg
    4 New competition.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 5 Director's interrogation.jpg
    5 Director's interrogation.jpg
    694.6 KB · Views: 1,249
- Strong Laxatives -
Prisoners forced to shit and puke.
I recently read about torture during the military dictatorship in Chile. One frequently used method was, forcefully apply of emetic and laxative on subversives. Then the prisoners were brutally beaten in the stomach and kidneys.
It didn't take long for the prisoners to fail in all their bodily functions. Then everything happened together. Shitting, pissing and puking. The prisoners were then mocked and had to clean the room as a punishment. With the tongue. They had to eat all the excrements.
In this scene the officer says:
"Look at these shameless subversive students, they shit, piss and puke completely uninhibited into the room. Beat them up for this shamelessness. Then let them clean the room with their tongues. Everything. Those who refuse will be hanged."

Attachments

• Strong Laxatives.jpg
    Strong Laxatives.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 1,280
Further methods of torture in the military dictatorship in Chile.
During interrogation, the subversives were often burned. With cigarettes, torches, irons and cattle prods.
In this scene, a young woman is interrogated and her back is burned with a glowing hot iron. In the background, a female student's genital area is burned with a cattle prod.

Attachments

• Further methods of torture.jpg
    Further methods of torture.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 1,311
Hi there, this is my latest creation. Her name is Ophelia.

She has made this beautiful picture of her boyfriend. You want to surprise him with on his 20th birthday. Otherwise, they would never be photographed so.

But now I want to tell you why I show you this picture at all. As lovely as Ophelia may look. She does not care what she says. She do not like injustice.

All this is not bad you are thinking now. In her case, but already ... because she lives in a modern injustice dictatorship.

We will watch closely what is happening with Ophelia.

In this dictatorship they say are the worst interrogation methods usual ...

In the next time we will see.

Have fun.

Art
Amazing work!

Killer Catherine 06
The template for this 3D image was a black and white drawing by cenart. Thank you very much Cena for allowing me to use all your artwork as a template. I feel honored. If you have the time, please tell me the story about the series Killer-Catherine.

Attachments

• Killer-Catherine 06.jpg
    Killer-Catherine 06.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,314
Killer Catherine 06
The template for this 3D image was a black and white drawing by cenart. Thank you very much Cena for allowing me to use all your artwork as a template. I feel honored. If you have the time, please tell me the story about the series Killer-Catherine.

The story ... just Hot Sexy Cruel ! Hot model, Sexy action, Cruel fellows. Great Art!

Reactions: Art
Punishment of a harem girl.
In the dungeon, deep under the harem, the sheikh brutally tortures an unwilling harem lady. She has denied the extremely sadistic Maharajah a wish. The Maharajah wanted to burn her nipples with glowing cigarettes during the sex. Now he is thrilled how his friend the Sheikh handles this matter. The next harem lady for the Maharajah is the girl in red. The sheikh has taken her with her to show her what happens to unwilling girls.

Attachments

• Punishment.jpg
    Punishment.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 1,214
Punishment of a harem girl.
In the dungeon, deep under the harem, the sheikh brutally tortures an unwilling harem lady. She has denied the extremely sadistic Maharajah a wish. The Maharajah wanted to burn her nipples with glowing cigarettes during the sex. Now he is thrilled how his friend the Sheikh handles this matter. The next harem lady for the Maharajah is the girl in red. The sheikh has taken her with her to show her what happens to unwilling girls.

What a waste! Isn't suspension enough? Hope you have got enough models or Maharajah enough ladies in his lovely harem.

Back
Top Bottom