Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
On Saw-Swing

I will immediately interrogate your lesbian girlfriend with a little knife work. I love my job. Especially knife work. If I think this lesbian slut is untruthful, you hit the metal rod with a hammer. The rod must move. That cuts beautifully the dirty cunt of the lesbian. If you do not hit the hammer on the rod, I'll cut your tits. You know I love knife work.

That would be a pity for your little tits. I could have fun with you on Saturday in a small cell in the basement. To my relaxation. I then always tits slapping. Women hanging on tits. Naked women green, blue and bloody boxes. So everything what make fun on Saturday.

So do not ruin my Saturday fun.

Attachments

• Girl on Saw Swing.jpg
    Girl on Saw Swing.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 1,892
Double Whipping

The chief editor of the youth newspaper "Happy Youth" criticized the dictator. He would be hostile to women and a racist. About an hour after the publication of the newspaper, the chief editor was kidnapped in on street and transported in a black van.

The unmasked hijackers did not speak to her. After two hours driving through the desert, she was delivered to a secret military station. Two policemen or soldiers tore their clothes from the body without a word. Then she was put in chains and raised with arms and legs spread apart. As high as the feet can no longer touch the ground. After that, each of the soldiers took a whip, and they flogged her without a word. Always changing. The twenty year old chief editor is a very intelligent young woman. She knows she has not been blindfolded and her tormentors have no masks. She knows that she will not leave this station alive.

Attachments

• Double Wipping.jpg
    Double Wipping.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,945
Work with Knife and Hammer

I love my job. Especially work with the knife. Hit the hammer again! Stronger!

I already beat so I can . I try again ... quite strong. I do everything you want. I'll blow you. You can fuck me in any of my body openings. But do not do this with me. Not this, please. You want to have fun with me on Saturday. Should I hit again? Shall I blow you? Say what I'm supposed to do, I'll do anything for you. I love strong men like you.

That's nice that you're so cooperative. Hit your lesbian friend with a hammer strong on her arms. She is still pulling herself up from the saw. Now!!! Then I fuck you as you said that, into each of your holes.

Attachments

• Blow with the hammer 01.jpg
    Blow with the hammer 01.jpg
    954.8 KB · Views: 1,838
The idea of the girl being forced to torture her lover makes for a very dramatic scene.
I could do without the breast-stabbing, it's not horribly gory, just seems an unnecessary distraction.

The idea of the girl being forced to torture her lover makes for a very dramatic scene.
I could do without the breast-stabbing, it's not horribly gory, just seems an unnecessary distraction.

The mutilation of her breast was threatened with 'On Saw Swing' for the girl. Now with this picture I have done that. Has nothing to do with the psychological background. Is an exercise. A year ago I would not have been able to draw the breast-stabbing. Also the situation of the representation - the girl betrays her lover - is unusual in my pictures and situations. But I also want to practice the human situations and problems. I want to create a comic. Now I practice serials image. Your hint this representation directs only from the topic, is very valuable for me. In a comic, the breast-stabbing could have been presented in a small sub image.

Comic is not as easy as I imagined. It is not just a series of images. You have to deal with the story in an effective way. Increase threatening situations through presentation. I still have to practice that.

For this I thank for every hint.

Yes, I think the threat of breast-stabbing is very powerful, perhaps the actual depiction less so,
especially when the girl's being tortured in another way at the same time - but that's only my opinion,
others may see it differently. :)

Double Whipping

The chief editor of the youth newspaper "Happy Youth" criticized the dictator. He would be hostile to women and a racist. About an hour after the publication of the newspaper, the chief editor was kidnapped in on street and transported in a black van.

The unmasked hijackers did not speak to her. After two hours driving through the desert, she was delivered to a secret military station. Two policemen or soldiers tore their clothes from the body without a word. Then she was put in chains and raised with arms and legs spread apart. As high as the feet can no longer touch the ground. After that, each of the soldiers took a whip, and they flogged her without a word. Always changing. The twenty year old chief editor is a very intelligent young woman. She knows she has not been blindfolded and her tormentors have no masks. She knows that she will not leave this station alive.

owwwwwwwww ... they didn't tell us about this in the School of Journalism :eek:

He only has this fire extinguisher. His hands already hurt from the many boxing. He work hard 'Also without suitable tool.'

I've been missing these lately because I wasn't getting alerts. I will try to pay more attention in the future.

Back
Top Bottom