Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkmind

Magistrate
I have been given permission by our very own Elf Girl Warrior for her to feature in my latest story. If you have had the pleasure of a conversation with her I'm sure you can have a guess as to where this is going but I hope you enjoy the ride all the same.

As Always it's nice to hear what you guys think.

I wouldn’t have believed the story had I not been there myself to be honest. So I don’t blame you if you question me. These sorts of accounts get so quickly blown out of proportion or exaggerated. But I was there and I saw it all, that’s how I know it to be true.

Before the battle they told us mercenaries that these elves fought tough, bloody hell they weren’t wrong. Not so much the brute force, but rather their agility, their speed. Many of the less equipped of us fell quickly but I was not lesser equipped. You see I knew these people, called several friend for a while but then again I’m from a place where are to people live together.

You see it’s never the man on the street that starts a war but instead the kings, the rulers, those in command. They start wars for glory, for power, for pride. So people lay ravaged by war on the battlefields of history for the pride of some fucking ruler. A ruler they had never met. Maybe if they heard the screams or watch blood flow like rivers they would swallow that pride.

But I needed money and the mistakes had been made so it was war. If I hadn’t taken the paid job then I would probably be forced into the same place for no wage. Better to be at a place on my own terms, even if they are forced.

But I knew these people so rather than drinking my sign up pay I bought armour. Good armour with two short swords. Can’t have a heavy shield when going up against the elves. They’re too fast, they’ll run rings around you then cut you down. Many a man died chocking on their own blood wearing the thickest of armours.

Earlier that day we all lined up in one big field. Next to the woods and beyond lay their capital. How can we be the defenders if we are practically at their city gates? I wondered.

With the sun rising our human army stood in front of their elven one. I looked around seeing all those people stood in orderly lines, it looked so civilized. What happened next was anything but civilized.

Their archers were good, damn good and there cavalry charged us. It looked bad but those new cannon the king had made well, you don’t argue with that. A ball will cut thought ten men all lined up and still keep going. We protected the guns while they fired again and again. It did not take long until most of their people were cut down.

But when I first saw her it was later on as we advanced towards the woods engaging them in hand to hand combat. I had felled 9 by this point and was locked in mortal conflict with my toughest opponent yet. I was covered in cuts, bruises, I ached everywhere. But I had to win.

He bounced off a rock, he must have been 10 feet in the air as he came at me trying to stab me with his sword. But that’s why I brought two swords you see. With my left I parried knocking his sword to the side then with my right I impaled him straight though the neck. I won’t forget that look of shock in his eyes as he looked at me, he lived just long enough to know I had bested him. I let him fall softly to the ground as he past.

His body soon became motionless on the battered grass and that was the moment I saw it, that was when I first saw her. She had thought off men in their twos and threes but now the elven numbers were dwindling. One of the men retreated to get more and they all attacked her at once. I had never seen such ferocity, such bravery in the face of defeat. With her powerful red hair she was like a wild fire burning though dry grass until she started to tire. They surrounded her, they overpowered her. They were fucking cowards, not men. I wouldn’t have believed she had fought so well and that it took eight men to best her unless I had seen it myself.

They put her in iron shackles to take her prisoner. Part of me wanted to free her and force those men to fight fair. She glanced at me for a second, such a beautiful creature she was. The look on her face was what got me. She was not displeased she was caught, but rather the cowardly way she had been defeated.

Little did I know I would see her again.

By that point the battle was over. Bodies lay everywhere and we had one. Watching that elf girl being taken away and seeing her peoples bodies all around me, I didn’t feel like a winner.

I wouldn’t have believed the story had I not been there myself to be honest. So I don’t blame you if you question me. These sorts of accounts get so quickly blown out of proportion or exaggerated. But I was there and I saw it all, that’s how I know it to be true.

Before the battle they told us mercenaries that these elves fought tough, bloody hell they weren’t wrong. Not so much the brute force, but rather their agility, their speed. Many of the less equipped of us fell quickly but I was not lesser equipped. You see I knew these people, called several friend for a while but then again I’m from a place where are to people live together.

You see it’s never the man on the street that starts a war but instead the kings, the rulers, those in command. They start wars for glory, for power, for pride. So people lay ravaged by war on the battlefields of history for the pride of some fucking ruler. A ruler they had never met. Maybe if they heard the screams or watch blood flow like rivers they would swallow that pride.

But I needed money and the mistakes had been made so it was war. If I hadn’t taken the paid job then I would probably be forced into the same place for no wage. Better to be at a place on my own terms, even if they are forced.

But I knew these people so rather than drinking my sign up pay I bought armour. Good armour with two short swords. Can’t have a heavy shield when going up against the elves. They’re too fast, they’ll run rings around you then cut you down. Many a man died chocking on their own blood wearing the thickest of armours.

Earlier that day we all lined up in one big field. Next to the woods and beyond lay their capital. How can we be the defenders if we are practically at their city gates? I wondered.

With the sun rising our human army stood in front of their elven one. I looked around seeing all those people stood in orderly lines, it looked so civilized. What happened next was anything but civilized.

Their archers were good, damn good and there cavalry charged us. It looked bad but those new cannon the king had made well, you don’t argue with that. A ball will cut thought ten men all lined up and still keep going. We protected the guns while they fired again and again. It did not take long until most of their people were cut down.

But when I first saw her it was later on as we advanced towards the woods engaging them in hand to hand combat. I had felled 9 by this point and was locked in mortal conflict with my toughest opponent yet. I was covered in cuts, bruises, I ached everywhere. But I had to win.

He bounced off a rock, he must have been 10 feet in the air as he came at me trying to stab me with his sword. But that’s why I brought two swords you see. With my left I parried knocking his sword to the side then with my right I impaled him straight though the neck. I won’t forget that look of shock in his eyes as he looked at me, he lived just long enough to know I had bested him. I let him fall softly to the ground as he past.

His body soon became motionless on the battered grass and that was the moment I saw it, that was when I first saw her. She had thought off men in their twos and threes but now the elven numbers were dwindling. One of the men retreated to get more and they all attacked her at once. I had never seen such ferocity, such bravery in the face of defeat. With her powerful red hair she was like a wild fire burning though dry grass until she started to tire. They surrounded her, they overpowered her. They were fucking cowards, not men. I wouldn’t have believed she had fought so well and that it took eight men to best her unless I had seen it myself.

They put her in iron shackles to take her prisoner. Part of me wanted to free her and force those men to fight fair. She glanced at me for a second, such a beautiful creature she was. The look on her face was what got me. She was not displeased she was caught, but rather the cowardly way she had been defeated.

Little did I know I would see her again.

By that point the battle was over. Bodies lay everywhere and we had one. Watching that elf girl being taken away and seeing her peoples bodies all around me, I didn’t feel like a winner.

Great action ... excitingly depicted ... look like our poor elf girl, Erin, is in trouble now though.

That night there appeared to be an infinite supply of alcoholic drinks being passed around. The party was roaring but I did not want to play part to that. Just as well because I was called upon by the general to interrogate the elf girl. He apparently only asked me because the other men offered to interrogate her with their dicks as opposed to a more effective method. He knew those idiots would kill her without ever extracting any useful information. At first I declined but the money offered was too great. I agreed to torture the elf.

With a task to accomplish I went down to the cells. She was kept in a separate part of the prison away from her own elves that had been captured. I descended the cold stone steps to the depths of the castle. I walked though touch lit corridors seeing all kinds of misery in the cells. The walls were rough, unfinished stone that had been blackened from many years of burning touches. All those hard surfaces echoed any cry or scream so one became ten. The constant moans lead me to think this is what a walk to hell must be like.

It was a walk to hell but rather than be a victim I was like the bloody devil himself who was to make one elf girl warrior’s pain my sole focus. Only difference was I was paid to be cruel, whereas the devil did it for free. Maybe when I meet him I’ll give him some advice.

I turned a corner and ahead of me was her cell with three of the men who caught her outside it. They were reaching though the bars shouting at her.

“When I get this key elf you’ll feel my cock inside you alright”

Another one added “I wonder how tight elfs are down there? Won’t be long until we find out.

“Yeah while I’m fucking you I’m gonna cut your pretty titties with my blade. I’m gonna make you scream with pleasure and pain”

She must have lunged forward because that moment they all recoiled back. They jumped clear of the cell bars and hit their backs against the opposite wall. Cowards I thought to myself.

As I approached one asked “You got the key? Help us tie her down then you can after turn after us”

I was disgusted by these creatures, to compare them to rats would be an injustice to rats. “This elf, this woman fought today with honour and bravery. It took eight of you to bring her down and in that cell sits a being with more greatness in her little finger that all you put together. None of you will touch her”

“Who are you to spoil our fun?”

Their expressions turned and I could tell they were thinking of making this debate violent. Even if they did not stink of beer I would not have feared them. Instead I stepped back and placed my right hand on the hilt of my short sword.

I said to them “You know I really like narrow passageways. I really do. Do you men like them?”

They looked at me confused.

“I didn’t think you would. You see out in the open a dishonourable man can surrounded a warrior with his friends. But in a narrow passageway you are forced to face him one on one. So even if you lack honour you are forced to fight as if you had it”

“Is that so?” The one at the back called.

“Yes it is. So if you were to come at a man, even with your friends you had better make sure you’re made of the right stuff to best him”

They started looking at each other with a sense of worry.

I pulled my sword from it sheath, it made that metal scraping sound as it was drawn. Pointing it towards them the orange light from a touch bounced off it “Either you’re all fucking off or my sword if getting wet for a second time today”

They then scurried off, I was about to say like rats but again rats don’t deserve that. Instead I walked to the cell bars. Placing my hands around them I saw her.

She was sitting on a small stool with her wrists chained together as well as her ankles. They had placed a heavy Iron collar around her neck with a chain leading to the wall behind her. She was naked except for a cloth around her waist. She looked at me as I approached the cell door placing the key in the lock. With a turn it unlocked and the door creaked as it opened. She had the most fire like red hair with a fair complexion. Her whole body was perfectly toned which I was not surprised by given her agility. She rested her hands on her lap taking steady breaths that lifted her large, round breasts up and down. I could have watched them all day but that would have made me not much better than the men I had chased away.

She was so beautiful with a body so similar to a human. If it were not for her elongated ears I would not have known. As I closed the door she said “I saw you today. During the battle” Her voice was soft, fair.

“And I saw you as they captured you” I replied as I walked into the cell over the straw covered floor.

“You mean as I was humiliated. I should have died out there with honour and not allowed myself to be captured in such a cowardly way”

She looked down to her feet as she did she moved some of the straw around with her toes “I have brought shame on all those who fought with me. I deserve whatever cruelty awaits me in this dungeon”

I saw how sad she was, how lost, how broken. It was cowardly how they caught her and I felt sorrow for her.

“I saw what they did and your honour was stolen from you. They did not fight fair”

She thought about what I had said “I still have much shame and deserve whatever awaits me. Maybe if I face that bravely I will have some of my soul restored. But, but I should thank you”

She looked me right in the eyes with her powerful stare before saying “I should thank you for not letting those vile men degrade me further”

I knelt down in front of her so our heads were at the same height “No, no you shouldn’t thank me at all”

She turned her head to the side slightly she looked right at me with her large green eyes. Despite her strong appearance they had a softness to them.

“And why not?” She enquired.

“You shouldn’t thank me because I am here to torture you”

Wow,you write very well...a great story.

She looked me right in the eyes with her powerful stare before saying “I should thank you for not letting those vile men degrade me further”

I knelt down in front of her so our heads were at the same height “No, no you shouldn’t thank me at all”

She turned her head to the side slightly she looked right at me with her large green eyes. Despite her strong appearance they had a softness to them.

And I was just starting to like him. :rolleyes: Oh well. :mad::mad:
A tale of lost honour, an elf girl trying to keep her dignity, human soldiers behaving, well, like they always seem to do. He seems very matter-of-fact about torturing her. One wonders if he's really committed to his job.:confused: He's a bit enigmatic. I like that. :D

Wow,you write very well...a great story.

Thank you very much. I hope you like the way Erin is depicted.

From what you have said to me I am trying to build an image of Erin, how she looks and how she behaves. I obviously imagine a fearless warrior but also a woman who has a strict honor code. A woman who even in the face of death or torture maintains her strength.

I'll have more ready soon.

Good start. Very exciting battle scene. And we all knew Erin can fight. :cool: Do continue.:beer:
Thanks.

I write elsewhere and when I do the reader is along for the whole story. In a book they will be happy for the plot to only be realized fully 80% into a book. People buy a book and are happy to have a slow build up. With these stories the readers like the torture but I still like to build up to it and introduce the scene. Some might not be interested in that but I think it makes the whole thing seem more real and immerses the reader more into the story.

When a whip cracks I want you to imagine that sound as you read then imagine the scream that follows echoing. I want my characters to have real motivations, feelings and desires. I feel that the torture needs to have a reason and the people involved need to have real goals from it. I wrote a story where that was not really apparent and, looking back, I don't think it worked very well. But I'm still new to this type of writing and am having loads of fun with it. It's kind of put a spark back inside me that had faded. I hope you enjoy where I go with it.

I'm glad that you guys like that. It's a pleasure writing for such an audience. You have my thanks.

And I was just starting to like him. :rolleyes: Oh well. :mad::mad:
A tale of lost honour, an elf girl trying to keep her dignity, human soldiers behaving, well, like they always seem to do. He seems very matter-of-fact about torturing her. One wonders if he's really committed to his job.:confused: He's a bit enigmatic. I like that. :D

I'm trying to make him a very conflicted person who the reader might not actually like. Maybe his is trying to act honorable to make up for the fact that he was paid to kill people (or Elves) who were just defending their home and now he is being paid to torture. I suppose you can make your mind up about him as we progress.

But then again, if there was no torture and she was just given a bag a sweets then released the story would probably be a little disappointing.

Please, write in your own style, and let the story unfold at its natural pace. It will be all the more effective that way. I mean no major criticism. I do not have to agree with every character in order to enjoy the story or the fantasy. :)

That night there appeared to be an infinite supply of alcoholic drinks being passed around. The party was roaring but I did not want to play part to that. Just as well because I was called upon by the general to interrogate the elf girl. He apparently only asked me because the other men offered to interrogate her with their dicks as opposed to a more effective method. He knew those idiots would kill her without ever extracting any useful information. At first I declined but the money offered was too great. I agreed to torture the elf.

With a task to accomplish I went down to the cells. She was kept in a separate part of the prison away from her own elves that had been captured. I descended the cold stone steps to the depths of the castle. I walked though touch lit corridors seeing all kinds of misery in the cells. The walls were rough, unfinished stone that had been blackened from many years of burning touches. All those hard surfaces echoed any cry or scream so one became ten. The constant moans lead me to think this is what a walk to hell must be like.

It was a walk to hell but rather than be a victim I was like the bloody devil himself who was to make one elf girl warrior’s pain my sole focus. Only difference was I was paid to be cruel, whereas the devil did it for free. Maybe when I meet him I’ll give him some advice.

I turned a corner and ahead of me was her cell with three of the men who caught her outside it. They were reaching though the bars shouting at her.

“When I get this key elf you’ll feel my cock inside you alright”

Another one added “I wonder how tight elfs are down there? Won’t be long until we find out.

“Yeah while I’m fucking you I’m gonna cut your pretty titties with my blade. I’m gonna make you scream with pleasure and pain”

She must have lunged forward because that moment they all recoiled back. They jumped clear of the cell bars and hit their backs against the opposite wall. Cowards I thought to myself.

As I approached one asked “You got the key? Help us tie her down then you can after turn after us”

I was disgusted by these creatures, to compare them to rats would be an injustice to rats. “This elf, this woman fought today with honour and bravery. It took eight of you to bring her down and in that cell sits a being with more greatness in her little finger that all you put together. None of you will touch her”

“Who are you to spoil our fun?”

Their expressions turned and I could tell they were thinking of making this debate violent. Even if they did not stink of beer I would not have feared them. Instead I stepped back and placed my right hand on the hilt of my short sword.

I said to them “You know I really like narrow passageways. I really do. Do you men like them?”

They looked at me confused.

“I didn’t think you would. You see out in the open a dishonourable man can surrounded a warrior with his friends. But in a narrow passageway you are forced to face him one on one. So even if you lack honour you are forced to fight as if you had it”

“Is that so?” The one at the back called.

“Yes it is. So if you were to come at a man, even with your friends you had better make sure you’re made of the right stuff to best him”

They started looking at each other with a sense of worry.

I pulled my sword from it sheath, it made that metal scraping sound as it was drawn. Pointing it towards them the orange light from a touch bounced off it “Either you’re all fucking off or my sword if getting wet for a second time today”

They then scurried off, I was about to say like rats but again rats don’t deserve that. Instead I walked to the cell bars. Placing my hands around them I saw her.

She was sitting on a small stool with her wrists chained together as well as her ankles. They had placed a heavy Iron collar around her neck with a chain leading to the wall behind her. She was naked except for a cloth around her waist. She looked at me as I approached the cell door placing the key in the lock. With a turn it unlocked and the door creaked as it opened. She had the most fire like red hair with a fair complexion. Her whole body was perfectly toned which I was not surprised by given her agility. She rested her hands on her lap taking steady breaths that lifted her large, round breasts up and down. I could have watched them all day but that would have made me not much better than the men I had chased away.

She was so beautiful with a body so similar to a human. If it were not for her elongated ears I would not have known. As I closed the door she said “I saw you today. During the battle” Her voice was soft, fair.

“And I saw you as they captured you” I replied as I walked into the cell over the straw covered floor.

“You mean as I was humiliated. I should have died out there with honour and not allowed myself to be captured in such a cowardly way”

She looked down to her feet as she did she moved some of the straw around with her toes “I have brought shame on all those who fought with me. I deserve whatever cruelty awaits me in this dungeon”

I saw how sad she was, how lost, how broken. It was cowardly how they caught her and I felt sorrow for her.

“I saw what they did and your honour was stolen from you. They did not fight fair”

She thought about what I had said “I still have much shame and deserve whatever awaits me. Maybe if I face that bravely I will have some of my soul restored. But, but I should thank you”

this is really good. i enjoy it very much thanks

Thank you very much. I hope you like the way Erin is depicted.

From what you have said to me I am trying to build an image of Erin, how she looks and how she behaves. I obviously imagine a fearless warrior but also a woman who has a strict honor code. A woman who even in the face of death or torture maintains her strength.

I'll have more ready soon.
Look at my profile pic...that is really me...and I am Erin.

There's a few round these parts who'll thank you with tears in their eyes for uttering those words.... :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is good stuff, Darkmind! :)

:popcorn:

There's a few round these parts who'll thank you with tears in their eyes for uttering those words.... :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is good stuff, Darkmind! :)

:popcorn:
Thanks. They are powerful words aren't they? I imagine a poor captured slave hearing them and turning to total despair at the prospect of what would happen next. Just a few well placed words and an evil grin to get her mind going.

I'll have more for you all soon.

Back
Top Bottom