Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not my biggest post but I thought there would be a good place to leave you all. Isn't anyone going to ask me to be nice to our most loved Elf Girl? Her future looks so bleak. Anyway I'll post the ending soon.
Of course. I always am in favour of mercy after much trial. I shall ask, therefore. I would rather be nice to our Elf Girl. :) However, if it is our Elf Girl Warrior, she will rather fight than submit, I think. Ivan should look to his sword. At present she hopes he has a plan, so she waits. However, the person in the most trouble is not the Elfen maiden, but Ivan himself. She may be tortured to death, but her only crime then was to trust Ivan, and his sense of honour. If Ivan goes forward and tortures the Elf Girl he has come to care for, he will have betrayed the trust that means the most to him, whether he now realizes it or not. The Elf Girl may die, but the destruction of Ivan's sense of justice and honour will either gnaw at him for the rest of his life, or he will become a callous uncaring shell of his former self. Either way, he is lost, I would think.:confused::eek::devil:

Excellent set-up. I can only anticipate with some eagerness the rest of your story. Perhaps you have a surprise that I have not thought of yet. This is fantastic stuff, Darkmind!
:beer::clapping:

If Ivan goes forward and tortures the Elf Girl he has come to care for, he will have betrayed the trust that means the most to him,

And if he doesn't use the pear in her, suspicion will fall on him, his visits will not have gone un-noticed. I'm sure Lexa will have ideas for torturing a man.

Either way they're both screwed. Unless he has a plan..........

Not my biggest post but I thought there would be a good place to leave you all. Isn't anyone going to ask me to be nice to our most loved Elf Girl? Her future looks so bleak. Anyway I'll post the ending soon.

Unfortunately I have had some unavoidable alcohol commitments so writing has not been at the top of my priority list.

Happy new year to you all. From the cruelest torturer to the most pained of slave girls. Happy New Year to you all.
No mercy here! She should be punished!!!

Either way they're both screwed. Unless he has a plan..........

Yes unless of course I do. But maybe I don't. But perhaps I do. If she cant be saved giving her hope was a horrible thing to do but what if there was a way? Maybe she will have to take her fate and we all know lexa will make it slow. Guess you'll all just have to wait and see.

Or do you remember the film call The Italian Job. The last line being "Hold up lads I have an idea"

What if I ending it there? Wouldn't that be really horrible of me?

Don't worry I would never do that to you.

I am ready too,Barb.
Such passion in you two fine warriors. I'm sure together you would fight well. Up until the point where you were caught and found yourselves chained up in my dungeon. Then I would test your true resistance. I wonder if I were to put you both to torture which one would break first?

Or maybe I could stretch Erin on the rack and as Barb cares for her she would break just watching her friend suffer. O' my girls the fun we could have.

Such passion in you two fine warriors. I'm sure together you would fight well. Up until the point where you were caught and found yourselves chained up in my dungeon. Then I would test your true resistance. I wonder if I were to put you both to torture which one would break first?

Or maybe I could stretch Erin on the rack and as Barb cares for her she would break just watching her friend suffer. O' my girls the fun we could have.
My fav at the minute sexual torture competitions between women! Oh what fun. I like to imagine my girlfriend going head to head against her most attractive friends in cruel feats of sexual endurance

Fun? Speak for yourself! Doesn't sound all that pleasant to me! :eek:

I was more worried about being held down on his rack :confused:
Well Barb I would have you in my dungeon to torture you. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be doing my job if you were not in a huge amount of pain. I know you might not find that overly fun but I'll do you a deal.....

They say try everything once so, if I put you on my rack and stretch you until your arms dislocate and you honestly don't enjoy it...... Then you only have to do it a few more times that week and that will be it. You can just watch TV while I'm cruel to Erin.

Anyway don't blame the torturer as the rack tightens. You were the one who pulled your sword out and wanted to rescue people. I didn't make you do that and how did you think that would end? It ends with a naughty girl being slowly stretched. In a way I'm just a player in a bigger game. I'm actually innocent of wrong doing if you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom