Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sure. Just doing your job, right? :rolleyes:
That's right I am. You're just jealous my job and my hobby are one and the same. :devil:

It's a shame torture is needed but we need information from you. Maybe if I put a pillow on the rack first you would be less opposed to the idea?

If my victims stopped screaming, pleading and focusing on themselves they might get to know me. Then they would find me to be a sensitive guy. I'm nice, like a cool breeze on a hot day.

Last edited:
I left Erin in her cell with the pear now cursed with hope. I feared that as the pear opened in her my failure to save her would be what caused the sharpest pain. I would have to see that as she suffered as well. I would be reminded of the special type of scum I was and she would feel such horror.

I torture, yes I do but I never liked the pear. I thought it to be too savage and a thing a woman should be spared. Sadly the king thought it had a place and so there used was allowed.

I needed to know my enemy so I moved hastily to Lexa’s chamber. She was on the third level of the keep. Once I left the underground dungeon I was on ground level. Seeing natural light streaming through windows was alien to me now. It felt unusual being able to see outside and the world seamed too bright. I felt like I had become a creature more suited to the dungeon.

I approached the large ornate door which lead to her chambers. Two guards flanked the entrance who were armed with polearms. I told them I was here to speak with General Lexa and after one of them went in to check I was granted admittance.

Entering Her chambers I was in a grand room she used to meet with people. There was a large table with a map of the region. The map looked worn from pieces being slid about it showing me Lexa had thought in depth about the war.

Behind the table Lexa was sat in a throne like chair. Lexa wore her typical black leather armour consisting of a studded bodice which showed her figure and leather plates forming a short skirt. Her legs were exposed and bare until her boots started just below her knees. If it were not for her soul being black she would be beautiful.

Seeing me she stood up smiling. “My dear Ivan. I was getting worried you were paying more attention to the elf than me”

I had to say what she wanted to hear not what was right or what I wanted. I needed to gauge the situation before I could form a plan, if a plan was possible.

I approached her running my right hand down her arm “Lexa it pains me to imagine you thinking I preferred the elf over a woman of such power and looks”

I moved my hand down her bodice past her breasts. She gave a subtle hit showing her approval of me touching her. You see when you are an experienced torturer you learn to pick up on these things.

I continued to say “I only left you as you are busy and did not want to disturb you. I only saw her to continue to cause her pain. I trust the guard have reported cries from her”

“Indeed they have reported cries, you are doing well with her. But you would never be disturbing me. Out of many men I admire you the most and desire you”

I lifted her onto the table placing my hand on her inner thigh. She grinned at the advance “And I desire you. I see you have found a pear for us to use together on the elf?”

She nodded biting her bottom lip “That I have. It had a fine thread so it can be opened very slowly but opened out rather wide. It will tear her beyond use as she feel it grow”

“Leaving it in the room was a clever touch. When I saw it I made her hold it and open it herself. She cried as it widened” A lie but it would excite Lexa.

Lexa looked surprised as well as pleased “I wish I could have seen that. If I opened a pear that was to be used on me that would be terrifying. So once I’m done here we should take her to a room I have prepared with a X frame. We can tie her with her legs apart and torture her all night. We can leave here in a few minutes to start”

I kept a straight face but knowing Erin’s fate was now imminent I had to act fast. My mind is dark, strange, fickle but sometimes it gives me good ideas. That almost make the flaws bearable.

I moved my hand up her skirt, gliding it over her soft skin to her moistened lips. Her mouth parted as I pushed my fingers into her so I kissed her as if I didn’t hate her. With my right hand playing her vagina like a musical instrument I used my left to hold her head in front of mine.

She started to moan from the pleasure as I said “What if you opened the pear in her and to make up for my absence I pleasured you? You could enjoy controlling her pain as my fingers, my tongue, my member pleases you”

“Yeah” She breathed into my face.

“As your pleasure grows you turn the pair to increase her pain. Then together you are locked as your pleasure grows the pear widens. She watches pleasure on your face as you see pain in hers. You bite your lip as I play with your clitoris while she cries as the pear rips her inside. You sweat as she bleeds”

“O yeah I want that”

“But as your pleasure grows to climax you go to turn the pear to see her face still. You see nothing but a dead girl looking at you”

Lexa shook her head “No I want to take it all the way. She can’t die too soon”

I lessen my movements of my fingers “To add to her discomfort I have hardly fed her. She needs a good meal or two before she can take such torture. Let me feed her tonight and tomorrow morning. Then your pleasure will last all day, not just a quick hour. Don’t rush this Lexa you’re too smart to rush this. Wait a night and we can torture her for hours until she dies”

She thought about it as I still played with her. “You’re right. It would be smart to wait, I should have known that”

“It’s ok my dear. I’ll feed her then tomorrow we’ll play. And you better eat up too I plan on making you finish several times” I said as I glanced down.

“Fuck me Ivan”

One good thing about being a man who can torture is you don’t need to like a person to have sex with them. You can hate them and fuck them just fine. I lifted her skirt, pulled down my pants and pounded her hard. I was rough with her which she seemed to like.

She cried out as I had my way with her then lay facing upward on the table when I had finished. Pulling out of her I said “I should get her some good food my dear”

Panting from the recent activity she said “Yes please attend to that” As she continued to star at the ceiling.

“One last thing. I hear two men talking about the attack on the farmers convoy that started the war. They said it was not the elves that did it and it was just an excuse to start the war”

She sat up proclaiming “Damn it! I didn’t think many knew about that Ivan. But you have to understand the kings building projects were expensive so without taking the gold the elves have the kingdom will be bankrupt. They were just peasants Ivan”

“It’s ok I was just letting you know” I responded. I believed Erin when she said the elves had not committed the attack but now Lexa admitted it. I could not stand the thought of helping those that killed innocents like that just to provoke a war. I put a woman on the rack and I thought they were bad, that says something.

Leaving the room I knew more needed to be done to free Erin but at least I bought her more time. I walked back to my chamber. Pacing the room thoughts ran through my mind. I spent a time, I'm not sure how long but at the end my mind was clear.

A plan, yes a plan. It was a bad plan but it was a good bad plan. Either she would be free or we would both die in the attempt.

My plan required two men, two men I knew would be drinking and boasting to one another in the tavern. So that was where I went. I left the keep moving over the courtyard now fully exposed to the sun. Had it been this long since I last saw it?

There was an old stables they turned into a tavern as a way to get back a large proportion of the money they had paid the mercenaries, pretty clever idea really.

I pushed open the large doors to see a dark interior. The floor was covered in flat stone tiles that were not fully straight. At one side was a long wooden bar with some staff behind it. Then the rest of the room was filled with a random scattering of tables.

At this time of day the tavern was mostly empty but as I had guessed the two men I needed were there. Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus. Both had a thuggish look and were not very intelligent but Titus had brown hair and Lucius had blond. These were two of the men that wanted to rape Erin on her first day in the cells.

I walked up steadily not expecting a warm reception. Seeing me Titus with a look like thunder said “You got nerve coming here. No passageways in the tavern Are they?”

I did not care for his tone but I did not need him to like me. I grabbed a chair and sat at the table with them. As a bar tender walked over I passed him a coin “Get these two men a drink would you”

The bar tender walked away as they looked surprised by what had happened. Reckoning I had bought there attention for a minute I started talking. “Listen I want to apologies for my actions a few days ago. She was your catch and I should have let you enjoy her”

“Yeah you should” Snarled Lucius.

I nodded “Yes I should and apart from the drink I want to make it up to you. After her torture on the rack her limbs have failed. But she can still feel everything so I want to let you two have her for a time. You can do as you please to her as long as she still breaths at the end”

They both sat up in their chairs now looking at me with full attention. Titus commented “So then. What do you want from us?”

Stupid though he was he realised I wanted something. “Smart man. I do want something from you both but nothing major. Firstly Lucius I am in bad standing with the woman who runs the stables so I need you to get me a good horse”

Lucius tilted his head “What, you want to fuck it”

They both laughed knocking their tankards together at the witty joke. I ignored it replying “What do you care. I have lost several in battle so the woman there won’t get me one. But you can and you don’t care what she thinks of you. You’ll fight in the next battle; take your money and leave. Skilled men like you two are in high demand”

They nodded “Yeah we are in demand” Then Lucius added “OK horse fucker I’ll get you one”

“Thank you” I replied.

Turning to Titus I said “But from you I want my prize. You will find your prize of war fucking the elf. But for me I want her armour, her swords and her bow. I started a fight with the man in the armoury so he won’t give it to me. I want it as a trophy”

Lucius added “I want to cut her as well. I want to watch her feel me cut off her nipples”

“You can even cut her nipples off if you must” I was repulsed by the thought.

Titus laughed “You’re not popular around here are you?”

I looked at him firmly “Will you do it or do I offer her tight vagina to another couple of thirsty mercenaries”

“No, no we’ll do it” responded Titus.

I pulled a key from my pocket showing to them “This is the key I’ll give it to you when you do those things for me. But Titus bring me the armour in a bag so no one will see me with it. And Lucius please tie up the horse just outside the body disposal tunnel”

They both nodded and agreed before heading off. My plan was in motion but I found myself nervous. Many times I had thought in battle but never had I felt scared, the kind of scared that stops your movement and turns your stomach.

I then realised I was not scared for me but Erin, my dear Erin.

The barman returned with two tankards. “I have these for you”

“They had to leave but just leave them here” I grabbed one downing half of it in one go. I needed something to steady my nerves. I then waited tapping my fingers on the table waiting for them to return.

A time later they both returned to the bar and hurried over to me. Titus carried a large bag which looked promising while Lucius had a long object wrapped in a cover. That looked like her bow. Keen to claim my sweet elf they dropped the wares on the table.

“Here is the stuff and the horse it tied up just outside the walls near the dead body tunnel. But you better hurry that tunnel is outside the castle so anyone could steal it”

I looked in the bag and it was her armour. Nodding I said “Good job men now one last thing”

They did not look happy when I said that but I continued. “General Lexa needs this elf alive so you can’t kill her”

“Yeah So?”

“I need a guaranty”

I looked to Titus’s waist where he kept the sword he always carried. It was one he had made and it had his name carved into the fuller.

“Titus, I’ll give you the key but you give me your sword as a guaranty”

“Fuck it here you go just give us the key” He removed the belt the sword was attached to and gave it to me. I passed him the key and with that they both ran out of the tavern slamming the door after them.

I now had to time it right. Those two drunken fools would take time to get hard and would talk first. But I had to get there before they touched her.

Calmly I stood up and proceeded to walk out of the tavern with Erin’s effects as well as Titus’s sword. Once I exited the bar I ran back to the dungeon. I ran down the stairs back to the dark place as fast as I could. I resisted the urge to see Erin but instead I headed to the tunnel. I used another key to open the heavy iron gate. I pushed it fully open then ran down it. The tunnel was 500 feet long and stank of death. Outside was a pile of the dead with flies buzzing around. I started to regret trusting my plan to one of those idiots but then I heard a horse.

To my surprise was a strong looking horse tied up to a tree. Now I knew all was set I left the armour but kept Titus’s sword and ran back.

I ran through the tunnel back to my sweet elf. As I approached the cell I saw the door was open so I rammed it hard expecting to see Titus and Lucius removing their clothes. But instead I saw something quite different.

Both men were bloodied on the floor while Erin was leaning against a wall breathing heavily. She was clutching a blood covered knife and her gown was ripped exposing her left breast.

She saw me and started to calm down. She said “I suppose I will need to be punished for this”

She sighed dropping her shoulders and continued while looking at me. “I wonder what torture I’ll be subjected too? Well at least I get to spend an evening with you as you hurt me”

I shook my head “No there will be no torture”

She interrupted “Well execution then”

“No, no Erin”

Confused she looked “But what can you mean. I must pay for this and torture is a fair price. I have already said I would gladly face torture as you as it is with you Ivan. You can tell me”

“No Erin this was all part of a plan to get you out now follow me”

I grabbed her by the hand and we ran to the tunnel. We passed through the gate to the outside. I took her to the horse. She was puzzled but did as I asked of her. I gave her the armour as well as her swords.

Keen to see them again she put them on and once again she stood before me a mighty warrior. This is how I wish to see her, mighty, strong, as she naturally is. I could have marvelled at her indefinitely but time was short.

“Thank you Ivan I knew you would save me. I knew you would keep your word but there is only one horse?”

“I know that but I will join you in a few days. I must stay for now so as to complete the illusion of your escape. Trust me I will join you and we will be together”

I put my arms around her holding her to me. We kissed briefly but the urgency was growing.

“Erin don’t ride back to your kingdom. They will look for you that way. Ride north and follow the river. Eventually you’ll come to a point where there is a waterfall and after that the river turns sharply east. Be at that waterfall every day at midday and I will come for you. You have your bow and the hunting there is good as there are few people. You’ll be safe there until I come”

She nodded taking it all in. I went to kiss her again but I heard shouting in the tunnels as guards ran through it. “Go my dear Erin. I’ll be fine but you must run”

She kissed me quickly once more and leaped onto the horse with that elven agility I so deeply respected. Erin slammed her heels into the horse’s side and galloped away. Moments later they emerged from the tunnel.

I turned around to see General Lexa, the head guard, the armourer and about ten other guards. They all looked at me as I shouted “Fuck I lost her. The elf had a horse out here. Those idiots let her out”

The head guard looked at me “Looks like you helped the elf escape. We all know you have been spending time with her. Now we see you out here with your sword drawn. You look guilty to me”

They all looked at me accusingly. General Lexa looked disappointed to hear what I was accused off. She said “let him speak. Is this true Ivan?”

“No General Lexa of course not. I was in the tavern as I’m sure many saw. I had made an advance towards a very beautiful woman and she welcomed it. So I wanted to have a drink to celebrate”

Lexa smiled at me as I flattered her.

“I then came down to check on my prisoner to find those fools had opened the door. They wanted to rape her but she is a dangerous warrior unlike them so she killed them. She killed them and ran”

I showed them the sword I had “Look this has the name of Titus on it. This is not my sword but I picked it up”

The group saw it and a few nodded as they accepted that. “I don’t know who got her armour or the horse. But the armourer is here so lets ask him”

They all turned to the armour who thought for a second “Errrrrr….. Actually it was Titus who got her amour. He said he would bring it back but needed it”

Pleased my plan appeared to be working I said “There you go Titus who is now dead got the elf her armour. Now what about the horse?”

One man called out “Actually Lucius did get one only a short while ago”

Looking at the group I proclaimed “Look at the evidence. It looks like a very clear picture is being painted. These two men tried to kidnap her and died trying. The elf saw her exit and escaped. Next time look at the facts before trying to discredit a man”

I stared at the head guard who looked ashamed “I’m sorry Ivan. I made a mistake. This clearly was not you’re doing good sir”

Lexa nodded “Well now that is cleared up Ivan you’re still in good standing. But I want her found so guards get ready to peruse her. She will have headed back to her kingdom so we will search there”

Keen to retrieve her prisoner Lexa lead the men back into the tunnel. I breathed a sigh of relief. I can’t believe that actually worked”

My thoughts then moved to my Erin.

Well there you have it. I wanted to leave it open so I could continue the story and maybe torture our Elf girl warrior again. Her screams are just so sweet.

I didn't think it would quite swell up to 20,000 words but I wanted to do it right. It took a while to get here so I hope you enjoyed the journey and I do very much hope you liked the ending. So then let me know what you think of it as a whole.

Well there you have it. I wanted to leave it open so I could continue the story and maybe torture our Elf girl warrior again. Her screams are just so sweet.

I didn't think it would quite swell up to 20,000 words but I wanted to do it right. It took a while to get here so I hope you enjoyed the journey and I do very much hope you liked the ending. So then let me know what you think of it as a whole.
I loved it! You also have a lot of paths that could be explored. You could recapture Erin and torture her, or maybe lexa finds her? Ivan could be found out and tortured himself, or maybe even Erin and Ivan tortured together, each in turn to save pain from the other. Or maybe the elves catch lexa and give her some punishment!!!? After all the bitch likes to dish it out but can she take it!!

Yes, certainly a classic, thankyou for giving it to us Darkmind -
I'm sure Madiosi will prepare it for the archive and e-book list -
how about a cover picture?
Thanks Eulalia. We'll have to ask Erin what kind of picture she would like.

Back
Top Bottom