Ordeal Of The Elf Girl Warrior

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear Darkmind, I'm very fond of your stories, because the femals tortured are not real persons but just fantasies, so they are masochist victims that endure the sexiest tortures and there is no execution and is possible repeat many times the tortures with the pear or breasts hanging or similar. Thank you for your stories and I am looking for new tortures of Erin. Sorry for my very bad English.

T
For me it's not complete without an execution at the end! ;) I demand satisfaction! :) Fantastically great story Darkmind! It was a joy to follow! Just sad it's over it so clearly has more!!!!!!!!
Glad you liked it.

I created some characters I like and feel that it is not over. I will probably continue the story as I feel it has lots of potential. I do have some other writing to finish that I keep putting off so I do need to work on that.

As for my next Bondage story I have been discussing an Idea with Eulalia that I think could be fun.

If I was to continue this story I was thinking of including some other girls from the forum. So if there are any ladies out there that crave a little cruelty let me know.

Dear Darkmind, I'm very fond of your stories, because the femals tortured are not real persons but just fantasies, so they are masochist victims that endure the sexiest tortures and there is no execution and is possible repeat many times the tortures with the pear or breasts hanging or similar. Thank you for your stories and I am looking for new tortures of Erin. Sorry for my very bad English.
Thanks for that and I'm glad you liked it.

For me it's not complete without an execution at the end! ;) I demand satisfaction! :) Fantastically great story Darkmind! It was a joy to follow! Just sad it's over it so clearly has more!!!!!!!!
Erin is not so easy to kill...just ask the Romans.

Besides I like Erin. Well, I like torturing Erin so if I kill her I wouldn't be able to play with her any more. I would miss the sound of her screams echoing throughout the dungeon, her beautiful body, her large eyes. So Erin lives!
Have i oversee the blurb?

Back
Top Bottom