Original image: Via Crucis

Go to CruxDreams.com
An image I specifically made for this site, because it is Easter and you people rock.

View attachment 847312

Always wonderful to have your work here, Jucundus, and as always lots of lovely features. The girl being "fitted" for her cornu. The soldier casually waiting for the next victim. Nice change to have the 2nd girl's hands bound behind, there is something special about carrying the cross but the simplicity of being led to it like an animal to slaughter has its attractions too. If we look we can see the city in the distance, I wonder how many will come and witness their fate?

The light is different, what is the thinking behind that? Early morning? I like the wet ground too. A very stark image, thanks for the Easter gift :)

An image I specifically made for this site, because it is Easter and you people rock.

View attachment 847312
thanks Jucundus, great Easter scene! And thanks for the nice comment.
The two together make me think of the old hymn,
'Rock of Ages, cleft for me
Let me hide myself in Thee...'
In a perverse and blasphemous way, what's being done with the cornu to the girl on the cross
gives those words a shiver!

I am stunned by your skill! Theirs is a cruel fate, but such a thing to behold. This is the best Easter present! The women have been vividly whipped on their breasts, back, and buttocks and will no doubt endure countless tortures on their crosses. The flock of birds and the displacement and roughness of the ground texture also deserve praise, adding to the misé en scene of the forsaken hill. This is going right to the favorites folder.

me/ Applauds your creation

View attachment 847312
OMG! What a stick !

I can feel his finger put in my ass and his thumb invade my sex as I see the huge wooden stick holding in his other hands to put it in. . .
He asks , "Which hole you want, little sow ? ". I shout in terror by looking down to him. "Nooo. Please don't ! "
But in my mind, I imagine that if it put in my ass hole, my womb will be spared from tear apart. I may live longer.
Then I softly say to him " Please put it in my ass hole ! "

OMG! What a stick !

I can feel his finger put in my ass and his thumb invade my sex as I see the huge wooden stick holding in his other hands to put it in. . .
He asks , "Which hole you want, little sow ? ". I shout in terror by looking down to him. "Nooo. Please don't ! "
But in my mind, I imagine that if it put in my ass hole, my womb will be spared from tear apart. I may live longer.

Such a frightening, terrible choice, almost no choice at all. Surely you would not want to put it in either? Now he gives you the choice, but does he need to listen to your answer?

"No, little sow" he says, shaking his head. "No. It is too big. It must go here, in your slit."
He strokes you, gently. "You have a fine cunt, you will take this stake and you will ride it like the biggest hardest man you have ever had. I am jealous of it already!"

Such a frightening, terrible choice, almost no choice at all. Surely you would not want to put it in either? Now he gives you the choice, but does he need to listen to your answer?

"No, little sow" he says, shaking his head. "No. It is too big. It must go here, in your slit."
He strokes you, gently. "You have a fine cunt, you will take this stake and you will ride it like the biggest hardest man you have ever had. I am jealous of it already!"
Ohhhh Phlebas !
689838107877a63f3cf7021b1697f048.jpg

"Oh for fuck's sake soldier! Just stick it somewhere! I'm in so much pain just hanging here! My shoulders and arms are stretched beyond endurance. I . . . I need the support!"

"Ha ha! You poor little bitch. I'll come back in an hour and you can tell me if it has made you any more comfortable."

"But, but . . . "

"You are to be kept alive as long as possible--that is all!"

"Then . . . then I don't want it. Just let me hang! Please! I just want to die!"

"You will die, girl, in due time."

She screams as the soldier shoves the cornu up her cunt and anchors it to the wood behind her.

Back
Top Bottom