Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
More images from my discovered disk, a fragment of a story in the wild west. I think she will just take off her hat and put the noose on her neck, then someone will tie her hands.

too_late

Attachments

• westgirl hanged 1.jpg
    westgirl hanged 1.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 690
  • westgirl hanged 2 - Kopia.jpg
    westgirl hanged 2 - Kopia.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 676
Here is another form of execution.

A hot thirty year-old brunette finally showed up in court to deal with several parking tickets.

The judge had no patience for her.

"I am sentencing you to death," pronounced the judge.

"WHAT????" half-screamed, half-cried out the brunette as muscled court officers whisked her away.

The brunette was manhandled to the holding cells below, where two butch guards took custody of her. She was stripped naked, strip searched and then left chained to the cell ceiling, sobbing and whimpering.

Eventually the judge showed up.

"How do you like your sentence so far?" asked the judge.

"What????" responded the woman, "I thought you sentenced me to death."

"Oh, you'll die alright...from embarrassment."

Old school, with an axe
tumblr_oo3ho44Wie1soqeaqo1_1280.jpg

Roasted?
Horrible way to go, squirming, in agony, in public.
tumblr_ondfaltR021si5rd4o1_1280.jpg

View attachment 491257

Interesting cup-and-ring marks on that stone - lots of them around in the Northern Forest -
and in all the Atlantic coast and Irish Sea regions - they were made in Neolithic times.
Some geometric regularity in their arrangement has been found, they're some kind of
sign-system, but no-one has the faintest idea what they meant. Obviously stones like that
were used for sacrificing naked maidens on, it was probably some sort of instruction manual. :devil:

IMG_1325.JPG Remember now Willi ... one bullet per prisoner ... no waste!

IMG_1326.JPG Good work. Let the young pretty ones die naked. It's good for the morale of the firing squad. Better than Schnapps even!

IMG_1327.JPG Bloody partisans. Hold still and you can join your man lying on the ground!

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 23.01.30.jpg Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 23.02.37.jpg Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 23.05.33.jpg Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 23.06.35.jpg

Ladies, how about a little adrenaline rush? By taking part in this perverted stage show you'll have to pleasure yourself while being strapped to a guillotine. In most cases you will walk away with a great orgasm, a thrilling adrenaline rush and a pile of money. If you agree to play in the 1:100 game there's a 1 in 100 chance that the guillotine will decapitate you during your orgasm. This will earn you only $1,000. By playing the 10:100 game it will be 10 times more likely that you won't survive the game but you will walk away with $25,000. The 25:100 game will get you $100,000. And if you're a real dare devil you're craving the ultimate adrenaline rush, you can always play the 50:100 game, where the odds of surviving are 1 in 2.

How would it feel, risking your life for the entertainment of hundreds of men and women in the audience? Some of them might root for you, but my guess is that most of them want to see a women like you die during her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom