Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 420939
...just lay your neck down, I know what I am doing...
I would lop off the jugs first then her head

Part 5:

Just posted yesterday
Part 6:
Now this 6 part hanging was a treat. Every girl gorgeous. They would kick and buck and dance for 2-5 mins each with those healthy bodies. To make it last for the crowd the hangman would have to slowly pull them up so they danced on their tippy toes for 15 mins or so. Nice long show for the crowds and a good oppertunity for selling popcorn for th hour and a half to 2 hour show.

As a matter Haley has been completed now is the time for the continuation of history.

To maintain power Evilyn could not afford to take her place with the king to another woman. When the king went to visit a diplomatic Evilyn decided to get rid of the beautiful rival. It was not difficult, dissected evidence of treason and espionage. When Lyrki understood that she is in big trouble, '' friend '' he advised her to say the same and ask for a milder punishment. Seeing no other solution Lyrki confessed to espionage and treason. When she finished speaking, she undressed on the evidence that there is nothing to hide. Evilyn was grace and ordered to cut her head.

I hope the whole is understandable ; p

anyway sorry for my english and have a nice watch

too_late
What a view of the hind quarters

Nasty.

Here are 2 more impaling flicks. These require the VLC player. A hot link to the free version is available at "Crucifixion GIFs" thread. Enjoy ! !
Really nasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Barb has been tightly bound the post that stands before the bullet-pocked wall. Tree walks up to her, stuffs a Madame Wu better her lips, and lights it. He blindfolds and gropes her breast on last time. He says "I told them to aim low. I don't want these gorgeous globes damaged"

exe fs 044 A.jpg

I hear him walk away and think 'Fuck you, Tree'. I hear him order "READY" followed by a cascade of rifle bolts. I pee down my thigh...

Barb has been tightly bound the post that stands before the bullet-pocked wall. Tree walks up to her, stuffs a Madame Wu better her lips, and lights it. He blindfolds and gropes her breast on last time. He says "I told them to aim low. I don't want these gorgeous globes damaged"

View attachment 509114

I hear him walk away and think 'Fuck you, Tree'. I hear him order "READY" followed by a cascade of rifle bolts. I pee down my thigh...

I don't even have to comment anymore ... Tree does it for me :confused::rolleyes:

And her family is invoiced for the bullet

mj210__1__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliy9.jpg mj210__2__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliye.jpg mj210__3__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliyi.jpg mj210__4__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliyn.jpg mj210__5__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliyw.jpg mj210__6__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliyy.jpg mj210__7__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wliz8.jpg mj210__8__executing_qingxin_by_mj567club-d8wlizb.jpg

Then her family had better hope that the Ak's fite selector lever is down in semi-auto mode or the invoice would be for more than a single cartridge :D

Of course, bullets are not always required. Here's a really low budget execution.

lazy_slaves_002_by_skatingjesus-d9u49h7.jpg lazy_slaves_003___yulia_by_skatingjesus-d9u49mu.jpg lazy_slaves_004___helene_by_skatingjesus-d9u49tv.jpg

Of course, bullets are not always required. Here's a really low budget execution.

View attachment 513102 View attachment 513103 View attachment 513104

In Ancient times this was frequent method - see "Falling Execution" on Wikipedia.
e.g
In ancient Delphi the sacrilegious were hurled from the top of the Hyampeia, the high crag of the Phaedriades to the east of the Castalian Spring
During the Roman Republic, the Tarpeian Rock, a steep cliff at the southern summit of the Capitoline Hill, was used for public executions. Murderers and traitors, if convicted by the quaestores parricidii, were flung from the cliff to their deaths. Those who had a mental or significant physical disability also suffered the same fate as they were thought to have been cursed by the gods.[4]
During Argentina's Dirty War of the late 1970s, those secretly adbucted were often thrown from aircraft, in what were known as death flights.

See also "Defenestration"
The_Death_of_Jezebel.jpg Defenestration of Queen Jezebel

Back
Top Bottom