Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think this is more than just a punishment, the birds suggest execution by exposure - at what point does punishment pass the point of no return?
tumblr_nq55888q531tdopo7o1_500.jpg

Spitted
mukic42.jpg

Firing squad
m44.jpg

Inches from death?
trvcx_5623.JPG

I think this is more than just a punishment, the birds suggest execution by exposure - at what point does punishment pass the point of no return?
View attachment 539131

Spitted
View attachment 539132

Firing squad
View attachment 539133

Inches from death?
View attachment 539134

tumblr_nq55888q531tdopo7o1_500.jpg Not yet! Patience!

m44.jpg North Africa? World War II? Aussies? Those crazy baggy shorts. I always wondered why they wore those. Maybe to hide their excitement when they executed nude Nazi agents and saboteurs?

trvcx_5623.JPG Alright Tree! Enough is enough. Put that stupid knife away before someone gets hurt ... namely me. God your breath stinks of Seagram's. Go take a shower and brush your teeth!

North Africa? World War II? Aussies? Those crazy baggy shorts. I always wondered why they wore those. Maybe to hide their excitement when they executed nude Nazi agents and saboteurs?
It is just the weird idea to have a firing squad shoot at a wall with windows. I would not like to be working inside, and hide under my table, when someone outside shouts : "ready! aim!...".:eek:

Particularly since the windows ressemble a shooting practice target. :mad:

View attachment 536532

Decisions... decisions....
I am second from the right and trying to decide whether it would be a good move to speak up and recommend one of the others :confused:
It's clearly a moral failing of some sort - I would simply find it difficult to shoot any of them. I do apologize. :confused::oops:;)
It's a hard life in the Australian army. I wonder what the girls did to deserve this.

It's clearly a moral failing of some sort - I would simply find it difficult to shoot any of them. I do apologize. :confused::oops:;)

It's a hard life in the Australian army. I wonder what the girls did to deserve this.

Why Australian? More likely British :)
No slouch hats!
slouch_hat_-_feature.jpg r10736633_230x300px.jpg

We are fluffy people down here in Oz, we wouldn't hurt a fly.
We like to leave them laughing . . .
tickled_to_death_by_ceeaybee-d5jhqy1.png

Back
Top Bottom