Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com

Beheading was considered a most merciful death (if I remember correctly one of Henry 8 wives admitted to treaon in order not to be burned at the stake) but there were degrees.

Axes (despite Hollywood) were not considered merciful because they were used for other things thus often not sharp. If memory serves me correctly H8 had a distant aunt executed and it took the assistant executioner 6 whacks before the old lady was finally dead.

Swords were considered effcient and merciful.

And the Madame Guillotine was invented to be exceedingly merciful. Severing the spinal cord immediately and never taking more tham one try to get the work done.

kisses

willowfall

For me it is a toss up (in my fantasies) as to how I'd rather be executed, crux or BATS. I don't think anybody ever based a crux manip of me but Oberon did a couple of BATS manips and Arcimboldo posted one of his manips with a short description of what was being done to me when I was being particular obstreperous.

Either way, stark raving naked!

kisses

willowfall

I remember being fairly young (10-12) and seeing a movie, I think set in Scandinavia or Germany where the protagonist had a issue with his overload (over a horse?). In the end he got broken on the wheel and the horse was set free to roam.

I occasionally have dreams about being broken on the wheel, naked my body abused while the crowd laughs at my torment.

so yeah that makes me wet.

kisses

willowfall
It is set in Germany. Originally a book and they made a movie of it. Senior moment, I can;t recall name, but I will. In book he is beheaded quickly, in movie they decided to up it a bunch. I remember the plot, but you probably aren't interested. When I remember the name, I'll post

Something about a horse. I remember the closing scene is a white horse running free.

Being a horse woman I remeber horses from movies more than the men.

kisses

willowfall
He was a merchant in 1500's Germany when nobles were a law to them selves. He was passing through one area and the noble claimed a duty to pass. He didn't have the money so left his four fine horses as collateral. When he returned, the horse had been neglected and starved. U able to get satisfaction he starts a Twitter campaign (1500 equal), which turns into a peasant revolt. The Emperor forces the noble to restore the horses and return to the merchant. That is the final scene. The emperor asks if he has been restored his property and he agrees. So then, since his complaint is satisfied, he is executed as a rebel. Even without the wheel, the book ends very sad.

620381-f2940c5e77b41357fa88f033ca91ead9.jpg
Interesting adaptation of your avatar, connoisseurs.

mkgrr cf ps1.jpg ;)

Last edited:
He was a merchant in 1500's Germany when nobles were a law to them selves. He was passing through one area and the noble claimed a duty to pass. He didn't have the money so left his four fine horses as collateral. When he returned, the horse had been neglected and starved. U able to get satisfaction he starts a Twitter campaign (1500 equal), which turns into a peasant revolt. The Emperor forces the noble to restore the horses and return to the merchant. That is the final scene. The emperor asks if he has been restored his property and he agrees. So then, since his complaint is satisfied, he is executed as a rebel. Even without the wheel, the book ends very sad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kohlhaas

I remember being fairly young (10-12) and seeing a movie, I think set in Scandinavia or Germany where the protagonist had a issue with his overload (over a horse?). In the end he got broken on the wheel and the horse was set free to roam.

I occasionally have dreams about being broken on the wheel, naked my body abused while the crowd laughs at my torment.

so yeah that makes me wet.

kisses

willowfall
It is the short story, Michael Kohlhaas, by Heinrich von Kleist. Set in Luther's time, apparently based on historical fact. Die Marquise von O is also very interesting as a story of forced seduction. Begins with a pregnant woman advertising to find the father.

Both readily available in English translation.

Senior moment over!

Back
Top Bottom