Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wonderful idea. Though I wonder, if in real life, an explosive vest around the girl I was fucking with the timer under 30 minutes, even if it was the lovely Caprice, might inhibit my performance!

Well, that's the real challenge, isn't it? Think about it... the timer just passed the 3 minute mark... Unfortunately you're the 11th guy that tries to "defuse" the bomb with his cock. Just faking the orgasm won't do it this time, for little Caprice... After almost 6 hours and 10 genuine orgasms, making her cum an 11th time isn't that easy... As the timer passes the 90 second mark you have to make a decision: Shoot your load and run for your life, or try to save her until the last second... risking to get blown up with her!

Well, that's the real challenge, isn't it? Think about it... the timer just passed the 3 minute mark... Unfortunately you're the 11th guy that tries to "defuse" the bomb with his cock. Just faking the orgasm won't do it this time, for little Caprice... After almost 6 hours and 10 genuine orgasms, making her cum an 11th time isn't that easy... As the timer passes the 90 second mark you have to make a decision: Shoot your load and run for your life, or try to save her until the last second... risking to get blown up with her!

Attachments

• Bomb-Squad-If-You-See-Me-Running-Keep-Up-BLACK.jpg
    Bomb-Squad-If-You-See-Me-Running-Keep-Up-BLACK.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 648
Easy choice - "women are like streetcars"

Reminds me of an early Bob Newhart stand up routine. He's flying a bargain airline from San Francisco to Hawaii and the
Stewardess is answering questions about what to do if the plane goes down. A passenger asks, "How will we know if we're in trouble?"
Stewardess answers, "If you see the Pilot running back through the Cabin, yelling, 'we're all gonna die!' that's a good sign."

Easy choice - "women are like streetcars"

Yeah I guess, Caprice would have to catch dozens of loads of guys who don't really want to save her, but instead just fuck her one last time before they can watch her getting blown to pieces...

Just imagine that jerk who would shoot his load inside her and ruin her upcoming orgasm by pinching her clit, right as she was about to cum...

Another popular piece of legislation by the Administration will crack down on the unpatriotic, hateful liberal media. All women who have ever appeared as presenters or announcers wearing low-cut necklines or tight-fitting t-shirts will in future have to appear on camera topless with electric terminals attached to their nipples which will be activated from the Oval Office whenever the President detects fake news.

Another popular piece of legislation by the Administration will crack down on the unpatriotic, hateful liberal media. All women who have ever appeared as presenters or announcers wearing low-cut necklines or tight-fitting t-shirts will in future have to appear on camera topless with electric terminals attached to their nipples which will be activated from the Oval Office whenever the President detects fake news.
What a great idea!:ole:

And for the ladies, the male presenters have to have electrode attached to their penis. The would be controlled by the First Lady!

Modern day executions as a public spectacle seem to be all the rage lately in this thread. There is a great story by Polly Plummer that she posted on her blog a while back: http://unnaturallybound.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-public-hanging.html

It is definately worth reading of you are into slow hangig and public humiliation. Of all the torture/execution stories I read in the recent years, it is one of those I keep rembering all the time. The story seems to be lagerly inspired by this scene:
sensi_pearl_strangle.jpg
(model: Sensi Pearl)

Last edited by a moderator:
In # 3 teh girl will soon be diagnosed with a seriously split personality
Serves her right for wearing those shoes! (Well somebody was bound to say it)
Though if it's a UK train service she'll be long gone before the train has a chance!

Back
Top Bottom