Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the most humane ways to execute a woman for adultery...

View attachment 646711

... at least if a strong dynamite stick is used to kill her instantly.

Sadistic executioners use a medium strong fire cracker that will keep her alive after the explosion so she can suffer the consequences of cheating until she faints to death...

Which method would you choose if you had to sentence her...?
So she goes out with a bang...because she banged?

528067.jpg

"...alright that concludes our sales presentation of our current lineup of interrogation and execution devices. At 10 PM this evening you're invited to watch our live demonstration, where we will execute 5 adorable young ladies on behalf of the DOC, live on stage using our latest model, the Vag-Splitter2000, the Vag-Impaler2500, the Vag-Roaster5000, and several of the de-breasting devices, like the new Tit-Ex-1000-Breast-Guillotine.

The 5 condemned demo girls are currently available for non-lethal interrogation workshops in the hotel suites 815 to 820.

And since I get asked this a lot: No, unfortunately you're not allowed to have sex with the demo girls for legal and hygenic reasons. But if you're interested in buying at least 5 devices today, I'll be waiting for you in suite 821 with a sales contract and I'm more than willing to show you my gratitude for making business with us! No seriously boys... I'm fucking horny today... I need you to buy a couple of machines and fuck the shit out of me, ok?"

View attachment 646743

Well here are rules of this nasty game: The girl is legally sentenced to death. But she's given the chance to get pardoned by volunteering to take part in this "game". The lucky male executioner is being chosen in a lottery. Once the girl is tightly secured on the gyno chair he gets 5 minutes to "inspect" her body. Some executioners like to rub baby oil on their victims. Some get so excited that they rub their cum all over her after they couldn't avoid ejaculating on her secured body.

Once the "inspection" is done, the executioner gets to use a heavy whip on her. He can choose any spot of her body to apply the strokes of the whip. While it's fun to tease her, and to give her some hope by only applying light strokes to her arms and legs, most executioners sooner or later go full throttle on whipping her exposed crotch area and breasts.

Every 50 strokes, the executioner gets 3 minutes for another "inspection"... 9 out of 10 men chose to "inspect" her ability to have her vagina, anus or mouth penetrated by a penis shaped object... for practical reasons most men use their own penis for this "inspection".

After the "game" continues with another round of 50 strokes until the next "inspection".

The condemned girl is allowed to use her safe word at any time. The safe word is: "Give me the death pill!"

Should she use this option, the doctor, which is present during the execution will give her a cyanide capsule to swallow.

The executioner is allowed to inspect the victim one last time, before she is allowed to swallow the capsule and effectively execute herself by commiting suicide.

It rarely happens, that a condemned girl makes it through the 300 strokes and 6 rape sessions... uh.. excuse me.. the 6 "inspections" without using the "safe word". But if she does, then she gets pardoned and is free to go after getting medical attention.

What do you think about this execution method, ladies? Would you volunteer for this to keep your chance to stay alive?

I would volunteer because at least I would have a chance to stay alive instead of being executed.

hang-in-there.jpg

Cute little Lisa was desperate to pay her debt to the loan shark... so she agreed to play the "Hang-In-There"-Game. They offered her $130,000 if she could hold on the steel beam for 12 minutes...

Only 2 minutes into the game, she was still optimistic that she could make it... The cold steel tip of the large spiked dildo between her pussy lips gave her the chills... At the same time, knowing that hundreds of men paid good money to watch her perilous situation live on the web stream excited her. She could imagine what all those men were doing right now... probably the same as the cute guy, who was operating the camera... she couldn't stop staring at him, as he slowly stroked his hard cock shamelessly in front of her.

Since Lisa had watched recordings of this game, she knew that he got paid for this job by being allowed to cum inside the girls, that didn't make it... once their fingers slipped and those unfortunate girls got slowly impaled on the gruesome pole by their own body weight, he would take them down and thrust his hard cock inside the girl's mouth in order to shoot his semen inside her, while she was still alive.

Would he do the same to her in a couple of minutes? 8 more minutes... that's all it would take to get out of here alive and having enough money to pay her debts. Lisa was in good shape... but would it be enough to hang on to the steel beam for another 7 minutes and 30 seconds... In the videos she saw, some girls couldn't even make it for 5 minutes... Watching those poor girls loosing their grip and sliding down the pole always made her cum, when she masturbated furiously while watching the clips. And even now, she felt that tingling sensation building up between her legs... The tip of the pole widened her pussy lips, als she allowed herself to sink down a couple of centimeters. Wow, that felt so good... Lisa had never felt so alive before... she tried to press her feet against the pole in order to push herself up a little, just so that she could let herself down again.

From watching the clips it was obvious to her, that some girls tried to "masturbate" on the tip of the pole... She always found it extremely degrading and funny when those horny bitches gave their audience a humiliating masturbation show. But there she was... desperately trying to ride the huge steel pole inside her vagina. She didn't even care, that the sharp barbs on the pole cut into her thighs, as she wriggled her legs around the shaft. The pain of the small cuts excited her even more... And thinking about what those barbs would do to her sensitive sex organ, once she would slide down the pole, almost pushed her over the edge...

Lisa went into some kind of trance... she lost every sense of time... suddenly she heard the announcement on the PA system: "Wow, it looks like, Lisa is going to make it... only 10 more seconds!"

"10 more seconds"? Lisa couldn't believe that she almost made it... she listened to the countdown and furiously pushed her hips up and down as far as she could... She watched the camera guy approaching the pole, ready to pull it out of her, so that she could safely let herself drop to the floor.

"3...2...1...0 Congratulations Lisa! You made it!"

As she saw the camera guy pulling the pole out of her fuck slit, she yelled at him: "NOOO!! WAIT!!! Not yet... Not yet... I'm almost there!!!"

The guy immediately stopped and pushed the tip of the pole back between her drooling cunt lips... he couldn't help but stroking his own cock as he watched Lisa desperately riding the tip of the pole to reach her orgasm... Seconds later, she finally came to the most intense climax of her live... her entire body started shaking... then her fingers started slipping. For a second he thought about saving her by quickly pulling the pole away underneath her... but the sight of Lisa plunging onto the pole just pushed him over the edge, and he shot his hot semen right over Lisa's wriggling feet.

It took Lisa a couple of seconds to realise that she was about to lose her life for a fucking orgasm. Slowly the pleasure of her climax turned into agonizing pain, as the sharp tip of the pole pushed it's way through her cervix and the barbs and small blades on the surface of the pole turned her orgasming sex organ into a bleeding piece of meat...

The last thing she felt, was the taste of the cute camera guy's cum on her tongue... then everything turned black around her...

THE END

erotic-suicide.jpg

"Come on Lisa... it's time... our viewers at home are waiting... they wanna see you die now! Get up and lower your pussy onto that impalement pole... Give us a great final masturbation show! Yes, fuck that pole and rub your obscenely swollen clit to the very last orgasm of your life... then you have 5 seconds to step into those holes in the floor and let gravity do it's job...!"

erotic-suiciede2.jpg

Last edited:
burned-and-hanged-on-stake.jpg

In the small Romanian village it is still customary to test every village girl on her 18th birthday for nymphomania. Should a girl have involuntary orgasms during a two hour wild sex orgy with 50 villagers, she would be sentenced to death. They would put a noose around her neck, while standing on a bale of straw with an impalement pole in her crotch. The entire village would show up to watch the public execution on the market square. To give them an erotic show, the condemned girl would be motivated to masturbate on that impalement pole once the bale is being ignited. They tell her, she would get a last minute pardon, if she could make it to 3 orgasms before the fire burns her alive, or she would drop onto that pole as the burning bale collapse underneath her.

Some girls make it to the second orgasm, but never in the history of this event a girl could cum three times to save her life. But for the audience it's extremely entertaining to watch her trying anyway....

Last edited:
tit-ex-interview.jpg
"Sarah, now that you have the dildo of the hydraulic penetration device deep inside your soaking wet vagina, and the vibration pad pressed against your clit, are you still confident you can make it 15 minutes without an involuntary orgasm? I mean... I get it... you have a pretty good motivation not to cum... it would be such a shame to see those breasts go... but come on... that machine gives you just the best possible sexual stimulation. I have to admit I tried it this morning, and it made me cum in less than a minute! I would have lost my titties over and over again on this machine! And unfortunately our sweet little intern, Katy, who volunteered to use this machine during yesterdays rehearsal couldn't make it longer than 6 minutes before she squirted all over the place. By the way: our production company once again apologizes that the blade wasn't secured during the rehearsal. If you watch this in the hospital Katy.... I'm so so sorry, for the loss of your breasts. I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys who will fuck or even merry you regardless!

Anyway... back to the subject: The show is about to start in 5 minutes... just try to relax... don't think about the 40 million viewers who tuned in, to watch you getting machine fucked to an involuntary orgasm that would activate the blade and cut off your enormous breasts.

Alright folks... we'll be right back after the break. Get your snacks, your tissues and your vibrators ready! The show is about to start. I'll be heading over to your husband Eric, who will hopefully give me really rough fuck during the show... Does he have a large penis, Sarah? I hope so, because I'm horny as hell today.

For your chance to cum inside me while watching your loved one playing the Tit-Ex-Challenge, just apply on our website by sending us a masturbation video of your wife, girlfriend or daughter. Every contestant wins $100,000 in case the blade comes down on her tits and $500,000 if she actually wins the challenge! Aright... enough with the talking.... where's Eric.... I need some hard cock now between my legs! See you later Sarah... I wish you luck!"

In This week, the first snow fell in my city. It gave me inspiration. Even in winter, the punishing hand of justice must work.

too_late

View attachment 650739View attachment 650740View attachment 650741View attachment 650742View attachment 650743

A great idea for entertainment on the christmas market! Let them spend their last hours on public display, shivering in the cold. And their life's savings will be spent on free mulled wine for everyone who passes by!

Back
Top Bottom