Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I saw a special on the History Channel on torture and execution. They covered a number of things but the two I especially liked was on burning and impaling.

Using a computer model they determined that if the stake was really tapered down (say to 1 inch) for the top couple of feet that it would be possible, with someone luck to impale someone in a manner that would allow them to linger for about 2 days. The secret to doing this was after breaking through the intestine you have to not nick any major veins or arteries, avoid piercing any major organs (you know heart, lungs etal) and leave enough room for the stake and the breathing passage to essentially occupy the same space. If you could do all that a victim could still live and breathe with the stake coming out of their mouth.

In burning they figured that two things could kill you, inhalation of fire and roasting (140 degrees for less than 10 minutes). Based on their burnings (wood piled high around the stake, wood piled high under your feet and wood piled in a circle around you with out touching you) you'd last 7-5 minutes except for the wood piled high around you that would be 2 minutes of less) but that it may take as much as 45 minutes for the wood to consume your body. The two forms of burning they didn't test were a very small fire to burn only your legs and a small fire with green wood that produced a lot of smoke. From what I have read the latter was considered a mercy as you died of smoke inhalation fairly quickly.

Had to get off twice during the show.

Other than that the historical background material was pretty weak.

kisses

willowfall
Not sure if you are still on this site. I read the true story of what happened in Cambodia. They would slowly roast women for days by using a slow burning material that did not smoke much. I will have to look it up. They would line them up on stakes tied up. This happened during the Kmer rouge communist civil war

Oh my, look at the fascinating discussion I missed out on since the last time I checked in here.
Like Willowfall and many of you, I too fantasize about other forms of execution. Crux is definitely my favorite, and it was also my earliest. I remember laying on my bed about the age of 7 or 8, before I really had any sexual desires, imagining myself on the cross. Another one was being shot with arrows. Both of the fantasies were inspired by certain religious books my parents kept in the house. Little did mom and dad know what those books were doing to me!

Many years later I got into hanging, and to a lesser extent, being burned at the stake. And a mere year or two ago I finally got into beheading. That never did anything for me until I stumbled across the Annabelle's Fantasy site. Wanna strip someone naked and make them kneel at the chopping block?? I'm your gal!!

I too fantasize only about past historical eras. No electric chair for me, thank you very much.

Of course, I am always the victim. :) Though I sometimes imagine another girl being executed before me, so that I get to watch her suffering and see what I have to look forward to.

Finally, ALL of my executions are public and I'm always naked. In fact, if you take the humiliation of public display out of the fantasy, execution really doesn't do much for me at all.

-jackie

View attachment 21687
Hmmm... Just wondering if this is also a bit of pride... The crowd gets to see your hot young body that you sacrifice for their pleasure... You know some women are getting wet out there and men are getting hard watching your terror...

Hmmm... Just wondering if this is also a bit of pride... The crowd gets to see your hot young body that you sacrifice for their pleasure... You know some women are getting wet out there and men are getting hard watching your terror...

There is a great deal of eroticism in watching other people suffer. Obviously not everyone, probably not even a majority like it, but for those who do it seems to produce intense feelings.

Personally, while I like to be the object of the torture I have less interest in watching someone be tortured, although to be honest if I find the woman interesting I am both fascinated by her reaction to the torture and I am jealous she is the one being tortured.

I know that after I (or others) am whipped at the club a number of people will leave the main room for private rooms so that they can work through the built up emotions. And of course a lot of people here get off to the pictures or fantasies the pictures and stories create.

As too WHY that is .................................................................

kisses

willowfall

There is a great deal of eroticism in watching other people suffer.

And maybe imaging themselves in the other's place?

Firing squad and hanging

WPWT99156.jpgWPWT99157.jpgWPWT99162.jpgWPWT99161.jpgWPWT99163.jpgWPWT99166.jpgWPWT99171.jpgWPWT99191.jpgWPWT99190.jpgWPWT99254.jpg

View attachment 658949

"PLEASE GUYS!!! SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME OUT!!! I PROMISE I WILL BE THE BEST FUCKING SEX SLAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT!!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!"

"Sorry, sweety... time's up. Looks like no one wants to buy you... alright then... time to fuck you doggy-style with that chain saw!"

YIKES... not sure that’s fair!!!! :confused:

How about making a party game of it?
"Now listen, sluts. When I shoot the first one of you, the rest start running round the pool.
When I shoot for the second time, the rest of you all stop dead -
and the four nearest the spikes will get stuck on them. Understood? Right -"

How about making a party game of it?
"Now listen, sluts. When I shoot the first one of you, the rest start running round the pool.
When I shoot for the second time, the rest of you all stop dead -
and the four nearest the spikes will get stuck on them. Understood? Right -"

A take off on music chairs, although rather lethal ... what fun :confused:

Back
Top Bottom