Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
winter-fun.jpg

"At this point the hostage takers have shot 5 of the 50 female hostages at the ski resort. But it looks like that death toll is about to rise as one of the hostage takers forced a couple of hostages to line up behind me. As you can see he forced the girls to strip. He then raped the 18year-old hostage Lisa Smith at knife point and blindfolded her 19-year-old sister Vanessa. He ordered Vanessa to masturbate and threatens to shoot her in the cunt if she tops rubbing her pussy or if she climaxes. Now let's have a look how Vanessa is doing... to be honest I don't think she'll be able to keep going much longer... She's been edging on her upcoming orgasm for more than 8 minutes now... I'm sure we're about to see her climaxing pussy getting riddled with bullets any second now... let's watch!"

"The iron maiden has been described as a human-sized box festooned with interior spikes. The hapless torture victim would be forced inside and the door would shut, driving the spikes into the body. The spikes were supposedly short and positioned so that the victim wouldn't die quickly, but would bleed out over time. "
KingNot pics

Attachments

• Pain Box.jpg
    Pain Box.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 933
  • Maiden For Pain 01.jpg
    Maiden For Pain 01.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 847
  • Maiden For Pain 02.jpg
    Maiden For Pain 02.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 795
  • Maiden For Pain 03.jpg
    Maiden For Pain 03.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 860
"The iron maiden has been described as a human-sized box festooned with interior spikes. The hapless torture victim would be forced inside and the door would shut, driving the spikes into the body. The spikes were supposedly short and positioned so that the victim wouldn't die quickly, but would bleed out over time. "
KingNot pics
Oh man. That shadow is creepy as all hell.

I debated whether this should go in water torture or here - it really depends whether they are going to pull her out or not!
sea1757584392.jpg

Buried alive
881453450_4_123_567lo.jpg

Skinned and crucified
fit011.jpgfit014.jpgfit015.jpg

After having been keelhauled over these knife-sharp Coral reefs, empested with nettling and poisonous sea anemones?:eek::devil:
If it had been an old-time sailing ship the bottom would likely have been covered with sharp edged barnacles, hopefully that yacht will have good antifouling paint. Also she can hope there is a scuba diver waiting in case she fails to do the Houdini and free herself in time. (But does she know that?)
Can't be keelhauling though as there are no ropes to haul her under the keel.

Can't be keelhauling though as there are no ropes to haul her under the keel.
I noticed that!;)
Just speculating for the fun!:cool:
Mr. Big Jellyfish with his stingy tentacles, hiding under the keel, could also be an unexpected encounter.:devil:
Also she can hope there is a scuba diver waiting in case she fails to do the Houdini and free herself in time. (But does she know that?)
That's why someone is filming it? No execution, just rope playing at the edge?:rolleyes:

GGA-Hanging

Attachments

• 3558223256.jpg
    3558223256.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 689
  • a_long_drop_and_a_short_rope_by_gallows_girl_amy-dbixgn9.png
    a_long_drop_and_a_short_rope_by_gallows_girl_amy-dbixgn9.png
    1 MB · Views: 679
  • abandoned_by_gallows_girl_amy-d86plva.png
    abandoned_by_gallows_girl_amy-d86plva.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 663
  • abandoned_to_her_fate_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9joo7n.png
    abandoned_to_her_fate_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9joo7n.png
    552 KB · Views: 609
  • against_the_wall_by_gallows_girl_amy-dao8yk8.png
    against_the_wall_by_gallows_girl_amy-dao8yk8.png
    808.9 KB · Views: 562
  • aileen_by_gallows_girl_amy_dcs4q4s-pre.jpg
    aileen_by_gallows_girl_amy_dcs4q4s-pre.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 621
  • ain_t_those_nazis_a_pain_in_the_neck__by_gallows_girl_amy-d9jrglo.png
    ain_t_those_nazis_a_pain_in_the_neck__by_gallows_girl_amy-d9jrglo.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 666
  • another_martyr_for_the_cause_by_gallows_girl_amy_dcr9z1l-pre.jpg
    another_martyr_for_the_cause_by_gallows_girl_amy_dcr9z1l-pre.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 627
  • apprehension_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9ys6zs.png.jpg
    apprehension_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9ys6zs.png.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 576
  • ashley_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9is2p9.png.jpg
    ashley_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9is2p9.png.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 643
I prefer 2

I like numbers 3 and 7 best. Number 3 for how her face seems to show concentration, as if she still believed she could somehow get out of her situation alive. Number 7 for... well, standing like that, being forced to watch someone suffer, knowing that when the tormentors are done with her the same thing would happen to me... I think that is one of my most intense fantasies. Plus the garotte, I do like the garotte ;-)

Back
Top Bottom