Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have no problem with rats or snakes.

Just not while I'm tied up.

kisses

willowfall

Don't like snakes at all, honestly. Especially not since that copperhead was parked right outside my front door, next to my ankle. How or why that thing never bit me is unknown to me. Especially since it was still alive. Neighbors had to come down and get rid of it for me. Somewhere between 2 and 3 feet long. No thanks.

one-second-too-late.jpg

After the enemy soldiers sucessfully invaded a village they loved to play cruel games with the village girls... one of the games involved a firecracker in a girl's vagina while she would have to make him cum before the fuse burned up... Some of the girls managed to survive several rounds of this game... but then there was always that one sadistic guy who could hold his cum exactly one second too long...

Got news for everybody, a stick of TNT or Dynamite at that range is taking out everybody in the room.

I hope he enjoyed it because it was his last BJ. And it wasn't even the day before his wedding.

kisses

willowfall
Well, not everyone is so bright a light. An acquaintance of mine who liked to play golf told a story which was apparently true. Someone saw a "ball washer" at the clubhouse and decided to try it (unclear whether alcohol was involved). My acquaintance said he was one of the many winners of the "Darwin Award"--no chance after that to pass on your genes.

View attachment 710950

After the enemy soldiers sucessfully invaded a village they loved to play cruel games with the village girls... one of the games involved a firecracker in a girl's vagina while she would have to make him cum before the fuse burned up... Some of the girls managed to survive several rounds of this game... but then there was always that one sadistic guy who could hold his cum exactly one second too long...

When we were teenagers the boys here loved to play with firecrackers, wheneer they could get their hands on some. I never really liked the loud bangs, but my twisted mind did venture dow the road of what it would feel like to have one of the small ones explode inside me...

Hello, I came back ;)

we start with a girl whose eyes captivated me
cold eyes.jpg

next one on gallow is this tall lady, she is 1.85 m tall, she could have been a basketball player, but she chose the offender's path
tall girl on gallow - Kopia.jpg

this girl is in big shamefull situation not only that she is hung completely naked, but her execution is carried out in front of her home, in front of her neighbors.
hanged in her neighborhood.jpg

and here Commemorative photo of ex-wife's execution with a new girlfriend (divorce and criminal offense are not related )
ex wife on gallow.jpeg

The last two walks, but completely different personalities
end of shamewalk.jpg shamewalk end.jpg

and two classics

smile now .jpg hanging scared.jpeg

and two shameless mad women at the end
shameless and.jpg

Thank you for the attention, I hope that you like the images

too_late

Back
Top Bottom