Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the Middle Ages, it was a widespread execution that tied the victim to the horse's tail!
Then the horse got on!

Attachments

• horse-2-Charpentier.jpg
    horse-2-Charpentier.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1,256
  • horse-3-Coleman1.jpg
    horse-3-Coleman1.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • horse-4-Lopez-Melus1.jpg
    horse-4-Lopez-Melus1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,227
  • horse-7-Hugdebert3.jpg
    horse-7-Hugdebert3.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • horse-8-Brunhilda.jpg
    horse-8-Brunhilda.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 1,224
In a movie with Amy Hesketh, you have approximately the same ordeal.

The story in this movie is : two women having too close relationships were accused to be lesbian, and the Court of Inquisition decided to torture them in order to get their acknowledgement of the alleged facts.

Thus, one is tortured by putting her in a kind of cage and to be roasted over a fire.

The actress said later that she asked to be placed not too far from the fire in order to feel the huge pain (before to be burned of course) and in order to make more real.

Therefore screams and tears are not simulated but real ; she said in an interview that she needs some days to recover from this shoot of this scene....

The movie is Maleficarum.

Both lesbian experienced all kind of torture, for example the Wooden Pony (which very hard she said later, especially when they throw away on her a real bucket of glacial water
and Amy is raped by the ward of jail.... The scene of the coital is realistic too.

In all of her movies, Amy Hesketh is ever tortured and she plays perfectly. Maleficarum0774.jpg

In the Middle Ages, it was a widespread execution that tied the victim to the horse's tail!
Then the horse got on!
Brunhilda of Austrasia (a Frankish kingdom that is mostly modern France. Not to be confused with Australia or Austria). A Merovingian Queen executed by her rivals in 613 CE. Most sources say she was torn apart between horses, but some versions say she was dragged to death along a Roman road now known as La Chaussée Brunehaut - roughly "the road of Brunhilda".
She was probably in her late sixties, but the artists like to depict her as younger.
Brunhilda.jpgbrun1.jpgbrun2.jpgbrun3.jpgbrun4.jpgbrun5.jpgbrun6.jpg

A similar execution was carried out in Eastern Europe! Mazeppa's death!

Attachments

• Mazeppa 1910.jpg
    Mazeppa 1910.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 843
  • mazeppa Byron 1865.jpg
    mazeppa Byron 1865.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 788
  • Mazeppa Théodore  Chassériau.jpg
    Mazeppa Théodore Chassériau.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 789
  • Mazeppa-Engraving.jpg
    Mazeppa-Engraving.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 806
  • Mazeppa-Eugene-Delacroix-oil-painting.jpg
    Mazeppa-Eugene-Delacroix-oil-painting.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 980
Some different forms of demise

enforced_skydive_by_siluria_dc9qnp6.jpgmanip__103__runaway_meats_by_pigletmina_dcdsqqk.jpgat_the_city_wall_by_blades_123_dce2e7x.jpgsexy_at_gunpoint_by_fantasyroleplayer_db40gpy.jpgsnake_in_the_grass_by_serapisdeath_ddqikea-fullview.jpg

Hello with some new pictures
1. Adelina Arrested
Adelina Arrested.jpg
-Stop don't move, you're under arrest
-What did I do? she is not a prostitute, I don't pay her, we just spend nice time together and ....
- not you, but she, Annika Luady, you're under arrest.
- but what did she do? she is a good girl, she keeps me company ...
- if we got here an hour later she wouldn't be here, along with your jewelry and everything that has some value, and of course she would clear your bank account, she would put you to sleep, and the funds she uses are strong enough that you could not awaken...
- it is terrible, hard to belive... and what will happen to her now?
- she will be judged and hanged, she robbed 5 seniors, 4 did not survive.

2. Adelina Executed
Adelina executed.jpg

3. Lea Crime
lea crime.jpg
''Relax, I will call for an ambulance, but not yet ... you know, I think you have had enough fun with young wife, I think it's time for me to comfort myself with being a rich young widow.''

Lea could not know that the whole apartment has hidden monitoring ...

4. Lea punishment
lea punishment.JPG

5. Gisha Arrested
.Gisha arrested.jpg
''We, unfortunately, have to interrupt the lecture of Mrs. Gisha Sorza entitled '' Successful woman '', because gentlemen policemen have a very urgent matter to her, therefore I am ordering a break.''

6. Gisha Punishment
Gisha executed.jpg
And two more..
7.3 2 1 ....jpg, 8.not guilty.jpeg

stay healthy
too_late

i love your parade of death thing. i like it too. i have this fantasy of getting prepared to get cremated alive, first getting cleaned then tortured and then the crematrix brings me to the ovens

good-bye-to-the-death-row-girl.jpg

The worst part about working as a guard in the death row section is saying good bye to the girls when the day of their execution comes. Raping them several times a day really gets you emotionally attached. Seeing the girls sitting in the electric chair with your final cum on their face is really a double sided sword. On one hand you look forward to watching them having their pussies roasted by 10,000 volt shocks. On the other hand you know that you will never be able to slip your hard cock in those sweet little cunts.

The worst part about working as a guard in the death row section is saying good bye to the girls when the day of their execution comes. Raping them several times a day really gets you emotionally attached. Seeing the girls sitting in the electric chair with your final cum on their face is really a double sided sword. On one hand you look forward to watching them having their pussies roasted by 10,000 volt shocks. On the other hand you know that you will never be able to slip your hard cock in those sweet little cunts.

Right. And you feel such a loss until you stick your cock into the next girl to be sentenced to death row.

Poor baby

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom