Other Makars models less famous than Jenia or Alice....

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to introduce other models less famous, but showing beautiful crucifixion. For example : Zlata Akrobatka (URL = http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/new-video-glasses-and-a-crucifix.1625/

The red hair slave conveys a very emotionnal message :

- see her pain, tears because as she is very tall, the cross seems too small ! She has to flex herself in order to fit and her back spin suffers more than any other smaller slave....
- see her large scare on the belly @ 45 min 31 seconds,: a bad record.... because i'm sure that she has to bear a caesarean to complete child delivery. So, i can deduce she knows really what pain and suffering means due to her past martyrdom at the end of pregnancy.
- see the crucifix around his neck : she's Christian, and repeat in her own way the suffering of the Messiah, but not to redeem the sins of the world ...but only to earn money in an Eastern country where life is harsh and maybe to feed her child(ren) ! A very personal and brave sacrifice....

Beautiful video, genuine pain !

Attachments

• red hair slave.png
    red hair slave.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 417
Last edited by a moderator:
The red hair slave conveys a very emotionnal message :
Zlata - 22 April 2010

d2vhwb9-2caf6e4e-23eb-4d34-a569-ef12d63199bc.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt - https://www.deviantart.com/makar013/art/Everybody-needs-a-break-4-173835477 )​

Thanks for the colour picture, Messa - you're right about the rope marks. And it was a cold day - Akrobatka and Zlata both sat on the radiator, trying to keep warm. ;)

All the beauty of these women are contained in these 2 pics : a few comfort after the pain, exhaustion can be read on their faces.
They suffered, but are more beautiful "after pain" than before ; especially Zlata who had to bear more pain than her colleague due to her XXL size - the Cross was to small for her, discomfort was increased as soon as the ordeal began to her.....

When i watch the poor belly of Zlata (scare of a past ceasarian), that is summed up all the fate of Women : pain, suffering for child delivery, whereas men when making a baby feel an orgasm and no pain later. But if Women can get orgasm during, after the pain is scheduled. And the Cross for Zlata seems to be a reminiscence of this on a voluntary basis....

All the beauty of these women are contained in these 2 pics : a few comfort after the pain, exhaustion can be read on their faces.
They suffered, but are more beautiful "after pain" than before ; especially Zlata who had to bear more pain than her colleague due to her XXL size - the Cross was to small for her, discomfort was increased as soon as the ordeal began to her.....

When i watch the poor belly of Zlata (scare of a past ceasarian), that is summed up all the fate of Women : pain, suffering for child delivery, whereas men when making a baby feel an orgasm and no pain later. But if Women can get orgasm during, after the pain is scheduled. And the Cross for Zlata seems to be a reminiscence of this on a voluntary basis....
I :love: Zlata.
My new avatar is taken from her Makar video. Here's a GIF of that section. (Sorry, I tried to create a short vid so I could include her delicious moans, but .mov files will not load to video clipping software for some reason.)
Zlata parts.gif

Of course, when I watch other models than Jenia, i never forget Jenia : the very slave by who I discovered the beauty of Crucifixion. I can't help myself to share these 2 magnificent pictures of Jenia (@ 1h10mn on Makars' video) :
At this moment, Her body is only made from Pain. Watch her belly : she's just delivered a baby one or two weeks ago, her breast are full of milk. Her so usual cute face is now distorted and ruined by the terrible ordeal of the Cross. She's suffering to earn money and feed her family and baby.... In these pictures, you can retrieve all the Love from a mother and all the internal strength women have....

En Français : à ce moment là, son corps n'est plus que douleur. Voyez son ventre : elle a accouché il y a une ou deux semaines, ses seins sont gorgés de lait. Son habituel et si mignon visage est à présent tordu et ravagé par la terrible sentence de la Croix. Elle souffre pour gagner sa vie et nourrir son enfant. Dans ces images, vous pouvez retrouver tout l'amour d'une mère et toute la force intérieure des femmes.

suffering1.pngsuffering2.png

Watch this other picture :
she does no more know what position could be allow a short relief. Just suffering less, 10 seconds or even 5 seconds... But this is a luxury favour which is not allowed during Crucifixion ; it's impossible : the Cross is studied to provide only pain at every instant... Whatever she does, all her poor muscles are burning from lactic acid discharged by every cell.

Elle ne sait plus quelle position adopter pour se soulager. Elle veut juste souffrir un peu moins : 10 seconds, 5 secondes même. Mais c'est un luxe qui n'est pas autorisé durant une crucifiction. C'est impossible car la Croix est étudié pour ne procurer que de la douleur à tous les instants. Quoiqu'elle fasse, ses pauvres muscles sont brulants de tout l'acide lactique excrété par chacune de ses cellules musculaires...
.suffering3.png

Last edited:
Of course, when I watch other models than Jenia, i never forget Jenia : the very slave by who I discovered the beauty of Crucifixion. I can't help myself to share these 2 magnificent pictures of Jenia (@ 1h10mn on Makars' video) :
At this moment, Her body is only made from Pain. Watch her belly : she's just delivered a baby one or two weeks ago, her breast are full of milk. Her so usual cute face is now distorted and ruined by the terrible ordeal of the Cross. She's suffering to earn money and feed her family and baby.... In these pictures, you can retrieve all the Love from a mother and all the internal strength women have....

En Français : à ce moment là, son corps n'est plus que douleur. Voyez son ventre : elle a accouché il y a une ou deux semaines, ses seins sont gorgés de lait. Son habituel et si mignon visage est à présent tordu et ravagé par la terrible sentence de la Croix. Elle souffre pour gagner sa vie et nourrir son enfant. Dans ces images, vous pouvez retrouver tout l'amour d'une mère et toute la force intérieure des femmes.

View attachment 818792View attachment 818793

Watch this other picture :
she does no more know what position could be allow a short relief. Just suffering less, 10 seconds or even 5 seconds... But this is a luxury favour which is not allowed during Crucifixion ; it's impossible : the Cross is studied to provide only pain at every instant... Whatever she does, all her poor muscles are burning from lactic acid discharged by every cell.

Elle ne sait plus quelle position adopter pour se soulager. Elle veut juste souffrir un peu moins : 10 seconds, 5 secondes même. Mais c'est un luxe qui n'est pas autorisé durant une crucifiction. C'est impossible car la Croix est étudié pour ne procurer que de la douleur à tous les instants. Quoiqu'elle fasse, ses pauvres muscles sont brulants de tout l'acide lactique excrété par chacune de ses cellules musculaires...
.View attachment 818799

Whoa!

Back
Top Bottom