Our Fascination with the Romans, why?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is the slave girls and what you can do with them ;) , the rest is secondary

OK, after 10 pages of scientific and historical polemic I will re quoted myself again ;) and if you are not sure , here are a few pictures to prove it ;)

Surrich-SBS-Delicate-HD-n-06.jpg

Erin.jpg

Jessica-Grace-Smith-and-Lesley-Ann-Brandt-all-naked-and-hot-sex-Spartacus-GotA-e03-HD720p-5.jpg

There is a certain ethereal ring to the expression "slave girl". It also makes me horny.

Having just finished an excellent book on Rome's great rival Carthage (titled, Carthage Must Die!), I have to believe that fascination with Rome comes in large part from the sheer amount of Roman writings that survived the tumult of passing years. As to our common kink, I was surprised to find out that the Carthaginians crucified many, many people. Unlike the Romans, execution by crucifixion was meted out to citizens. In fact, it was the preferred way to dispose of deposed rulers and losing generals. I am guessing that the Romans started crucifying after seeing the enthusiasm the Carthaginians, civilized long before Rome, had for nailing people up. After all, many a captive Roman groaned and gasped dying breaths nailed to a Carthaginian cross.

Anyways, knowledge of Carthaginian life actually comes from Roman writings based on Carthaginian scrolls. All the original material was destroyed by vengeful and arrogant Romans. Believing themselves the only truly civilized people of the ancient world (although the Greeks were granted some respect), the Romans did nothing to preserve the writings of the peoples they conquered. Only a fraction of Roman material has survived, so much of our view of the ancient world comes from the fraction of the fraction that Roman authors dedicated to observing and translating those other ancient civilizations. Thus, we have a vivid and fascinating view of Roman daily life, but all the other Mediterranean civilizations are seen through the distorting lens of disdainful Roman eyes.

No doubt our crucifixion kink would be wonderfully enhanced if we could add in Carthage. The whole process of condemning a returning general, and possibly their family, to a public spectacle of crucifixion is quite stimulating. Sadly, we just don't know what happened. No details! We have teased out so much from the scant records left by the Romans. Nothing comparable exists for the Carthaginians.
And this investigative magazine's story shows why Carthage was destroyed
Carthage.jpg

I think the imagery available here at CF is a major factor on why we’re drawn here. I only need to point to the single still frame at the top of the page here or a screen grab from Alice’s crux ‘performance’ to illustrate the point. I don’t have my ‘saved photos’ on this device, but an image of a crucifixion at sunset was one of the first to capture my imagination. My point ... the imagery here is quite powerful. There are lots of images and words here at CF, but if it’s an image of someone like the victim of that sunset crucifixion, then the power increases exponentially. Those images convey many messages, fear, death, pain, beauty and, of course, sex. The words, the stories the creativitity of artists are all important. But we’re all visual creatures and the power of the images here leave what you might call a permanent impression that calls us back for more.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, public health and crucifying young ladies naked, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Finally! FINALLY!!! We get a little appreciation for the civilization we bring to filthy Barbara barbarians! Sure, a few eggs might get broken, a few toes stepped on, a few hundred innocents tortured to death by crucifixion, after all, shit happens. But we are a force (emphasis on force) for good!

And our new uniforms look so good. Whadda think, girls? Anyone want to play "What's under the toga?"

Nude, certainly but I dont want to imagine ... That's why I prefer this warrior woman ...:D:rolleyes:
I assure you, Messaline, dear, that I am not like other men. I'm a sensitive caring person. Why just the other day when we were flogging some woman to death, I ordered that we all take her up the ass to give her a distraction! Praetorians - Rome's Finest!

But I wonder where are the barbarians when I see those "pretorians" just able to fuck a poor nailed woman ...:eek::D
It's easy to see the difference. Praetorians have better uniforms. (And BTW she was asking for that, hanging there naked, sticking her pussy out! Hey, we're men, we have needs!)

Back
Top Bottom