Oxana and Julia on video - Virgin Crucifix

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
On the 11th of March we shall start posting clips from a new video starring Oxy and Julia.
You can watch preview here:

Low quality sample here
High quality sample here

The video itself is about 1 hour 50 minutes. No music, only natural sounds.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_4658_1.JPG
    IMG_4658_1.JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 3,041
  • IMG_4803_A_3.jpg
    IMG_4803_A_3.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 3,116
Great stuff! I notice the angle / perspective of behind the cross is never really depicted on film. I would imagine this would be a great angle to see the ass and privates as they writhe on the cross in their death dance.

alson2bdsm said:
I would imagine this would be a great angle to see the ass and privates as they writhe on the cross in their death dance.
How about this view? ;)

Attachments

• crux_oxana_julia_591.jpg
    crux_oxana_julia_591.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,804
  • crux_oxana_julia_592.jpg
    crux_oxana_julia_592.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,586
  • crux_oxana_julia_593.jpg
    crux_oxana_julia_593.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,619
they are both great. ls it their height, or their acting , or their beauty, or their perfect bodies? they are exellect.

A higher cross is almost the best to expose a perfect body. Because unreachable to the onlookers, it increases the desire...

A higher cross is almost the best to expose a perfect body. Because unreachable to the onlookers, it increases the desire...
These two don't seem to be that high off the ground to me. I think the height they are hanging at is just about perfect. Would you prefer them even higher?

Their height does seem about right , if you wanted to cause them more distress by `toying with them , wouldnt you agree Tree?

:D

Good fantasy material, huh?
You and Dorothy are the best! You both love good, hard fucking and crucifixion. Wish we could have you two going to the cross together. Here you go -- perhaps as mother and daughter -- naked, cum dripping between your legs from repeated rapes over the past evening, whipped just enough to cause an incessant, painful burning, and a bloody crown of thorns pressed deep into your scalps. Blood drips down your heads and shoulders as you groan under the weight of the heavy crossbeams. Stumbling along, sweating profusely, breasts bouncing with each agonized step, you shout insults at the crowd as they pelt you with all manner of foul objects. The executioners urge you forward by pulling on the leather thongs attached to your bodies. Not around your necks! Oh no! Something much more painful and humiliating. The thong pulling you along, dear Marcie, is tied to slivers of wood that have been pierced through your breasts just behind your areolas. What pointy tits you have while being pulled along! Look at the blood dripping from your titties! Wow! In poor Dorothy's case it is her labia that have been pierced and her thong is attached at her groin. A slight tug on those delicate nether lips and she doesn't resist her march forward, her inner thighs slick with blood as well as cum. At your execution site you are roughly thrown to the ground and mercilessly fucked again as your wrists are nailed to your crossbeams. Then, wailing, you are hoisted up and feet nailed in such a manner to expose your hairy, unprotected pussies. Two beautiful, agonized gals dying on their crosses! I expect it'll take at least a day. No broken legs for the likes of you two, that's for damn sure. You bitches are going to suffer!

Yes, good fantasy material indeed!!!!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom