Oxana and Julia on video - Virgin Crucifix

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh Shevak. it`s only fantasy, put another ten years on me and i will be Mother , Marcie can be my eighteen year old daughter, and the other girl you use can be her twenty year old sister, you make me watch while you crucify my two daughters, then i am taken into the public toilets and on my back with my head down the bowl i am flushed and fucked many many times, any man who want`s a go can have a go. So after that, best part for me, with a wet head and a sticky pussy i am crucified between my two suffering daughters and we are all left to scream ourselves to death.
Sorry about the rant, i just got up and i`m horny,
Back To Reality the kids are demanding breakfast

TY for the link, I'll have to try it! (I make a mean Shepard's Pie btw)

Crock pot cooking is the BEST with roast!

We're making guys hungry now, ALL over the world! :)

I Thought this group was about Crucifying Females to pleasure men , now it has turned into a cookery class. Fish Food i hate Oysters, Crabs ,Lobsters Etc. give me plate full of Cod And Chips with Mushy Peas Anytime

I Thought this group was about Crucifying Females to pleasure men , now it has turned into a cookery class. Fish Food i hate Oysters, Crabs ,Lobsters Etc. give me plate full of Cod And Chips with Mushy Peas Anytime
But the women here find pleasure in it too -- am I right?

Question for the ladies, perhaps Eulalia or Messaline know the answer.
Watching Cruxdreams videos, Oxana and Julia for instance, it seems difficult to decide whether they are feeling pain or pleasure or maybe both. Do they enjoy the experience? They come back for more in any case.
Is it that, afterwards, they get their reward (endorphines?) when the pain has subsided a bit?

After all there are many things that people do, hiking across the moors in bad weather, sailing in a rough sea, climbing mountains, which are not always very enjoyable at the time. It is afterwards, in the warm of the pub, that the good feeling comes and the discomfort is forgotten.

Any comments?

Question for the ladies, perhaps Eulalia or Messaline know the answer.
Watching Cruxdreams videos, Oxana and Julia for instance, it seems difficult to decide whether they are feeling pain or pleasure or maybe both. Do they enjoy the experience? They come back for more in any case.
Is it that, afterwards, they get their reward (endorphines?) when the pain has subsided a bit?

After all there are many things that people do, hiking across the moors in bad weather, sailing in a rough sea, climbing mountains, which are not always very enjoyable at the time. It is afterwards, in the warm of the pub, that the good feeling comes and the discomfort is forgotten.

Any comments?

Hmmm, big question - really the question about why we love cruxing!​
I like hiking and sailing, even when it's rough, but don't get orgasms while doing them!​
Being whipped does bring them on, and crux-play can do,​
though in my own limited experience it's been a bit too 'artificial' to feel exciting,​
and the pleasure is more in the sense of being naked, stretched and exposed -​
a sudden sense of being part of nature, with all its beauty and cruelty.​
For me ecstatic physical pleasure and excruciating pain run very close together,​
it's not 'pain first, pleasure after' (like the pleasure of stopping banging your head against a brick wall),​
and it's not just emotion recollected in tranquility (in the pub afterwards :D).​
I think I've mentioned elsewhere (and I think I got the idea from Simone de Beauvoir),​
there's an intimate closeness of pleasure and pain in our genital anatomy,​
in fucking but even more dramatically in birthing (which I haven't tried)​

there's an intimate closeness of pleasure and pain in our genital anatomy,​
in fucking but even more dramatically in birthing (which I haven't tried)​
-Eul​
If you need help getting started with this, I'd be happy to help...​
t​

Back
Top Bottom