Pain or humiliation?

What do you enjoy the most about crucifixion?

• Pain

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Humiliation

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well I'm pretty difficult to humiliate through nudity etc, so I voted pain, even though my own pain tolerance isn't that great

I think that being helpless in front of crowd is very humiliating. On the other hand pain is so excruciating that everything ceases to be important even nudity. of course it depends of possision or kind of tortures. being raped in front of crowd , made to cum with spread legs and impaled anus is amazing and couses terrible mental pain too. I vote humiliation because I will have my first crucifixion event in 3 weeks in gay bdsm club. with a boy 50 to 100 people in audience. I will be fucked and tortured. in front of them and that will be the most humiliating experience in my life. in possision with hands tied in the back of patibulum and legs spread and cornu. after fucking and whipping. with a mask on my the upper half of my face. with professional "executor" and my bdsm friends and my husband in the audience.

OK, I'll play: Neither. Surely no one is surprised that I answered that way...;)

Just to expand on my answer.
Pain-If it's so great, why is there an opioid epidemic, caused by people wanting to avoid pain?
Humiliation- Doesn't exist today. Just look at the shit those who are supposed to be our leaders do in public and they are not ashamed of it. Humiliation is dead and buried...

Last edited:
Neither pain nor humiliation. I’m the onlooker, looking on with appalled pity and a raging erection. :babeando:

Attachments

• 9699FB21-F4CF-430B-B20D-D91D063572AB.jpeg
    9699FB21-F4CF-430B-B20D-D91D063572AB.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 576
I would say both because the pain is physical while the humiliation is psychological!
Now, the pain must be so strong and constant that it must take over.
I'm obviously talking about a real crucifixion that leads to the death of the tortured

I couldn't really say that I like pain, but somewhere , I'm attracting ...
Never I'ld be humiliated : I'm an amazon and proud to be nailed by my ennemies , always fighting against them , even if the end is the death !

Attachments

• 10 Messa warrior.jpg
    10 Messa warrior.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 603
I couldn't really say that I like pain, but somewhere , I'm attracting ...
Never I'ld be humiliated : I'm an amazon and proud to be nailed by my ennemies , always fighting against them , even if the end is the death !
I agree with you, Messa!
But all this is virtual!
The cross is indeed very attractive, the fact of being tied naked does not humiliate me either but rather excite me but be really nailed until death ensues, there is a huge step that not or few people would cross!

I agree with you, Messa!
But all this is virtual!
The cross is indeed very attractive, the fact of being tied naked does not humiliate me either but rather excite me but be really nailed until death ensues, there is a huge step that not or few people would cross!

Uh, nobody should cross, piraland. A lot of people into this kink have done the research, and know precisely how horrific real crucifixion is.

Back
Top Bottom