Pain or humiliation?

What do you enjoy the most about crucifixion?

• Pain

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Humiliation

Votes: 64 65.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Particularly humiliation excites me more. I do not see crucifixion from the victim's point of view, but as an observer. I think pain is enjoyed by feeling it, but humiliation causing it to others. Besides, I am a man. I believe that most women come here as victims, but men come as executioners.

Particularly humiliation excites me more. I do not see crucifixion from the victim's point of view, but as an observer. I think pain is enjoyed by feeling it, but humiliation causing it to others. Besides, I am a man. I believe that most women come here as victims, but men come as executioners.
many men here come as victims, they are subs and like being humiliated, used ect by woman or men like me ( depends of orientation).

To me it's both.

As long as I'm in decent condition during the execution, humiliation will be the main emotion. To be exposed naked in public, most likely insulted by the spectators and the other crucified is so degrading.
The exhibitionist in me sure can deal with that to a point.

Once the pain is getting too much, it will overlay humiliation and exhibitionism. Well possible that after some time, I don't even think about the fact that I'm naked in front of the audience at all anymore. I then just deal with the pain and move for comfortable positions on the cross, or yell at the other crucified and the mob around me.

Must watch as my feet are nailed.jpg]

Status on the cross: Emotional situation pending.

Last edited:
I am mostly drawn to the beauty, nakedness, helplessness (and presumed innocence/justification) of the crucified woman. Blood and that level of pain just don't interest me. I think someone else used the analogy of a butterfly pinned to a board.

None, since both are unpleasant experiences.
Imagination and fantasy makes my brain only sort out what excites. So it could also be 'both' in an integrated meaning of physical and psychological struggle.

I line up with the following contributions :
Humiliation....
You're not in charge of yourself anymore once upon the Cross.

As long as I'm in decent condition during the execution, humiliation will be the main emotion. To be exposed naked in public, most likely insulted by the spectators and the other crucified is so degrading.
The exhibitionist in me sure can deal with that to a point.

Once the pain is getting too much, it will overlay humiliation and exhibitionism. Well possible that after some time, I don't even think about the fact that I'm naked in front of the audience at all anymore. I then just deal with the pain and move for comfortable positions on the cross, or yell at the other crucified and the mob around me.

It is struggle with pain (including exhaustion, cramps, thirst,...), with humiliation, with the humiliating crowd, but wit one's self too : despair, looking back (how to f*ck did I end up here!?), looking around (the other condemned,)...

Back
Top Bottom