Painting A Picture "hot Summer"

Go to CruxDreams.com
I feel I should say something. As many know for some time now i have been very ill with cancer. I have got so very low at times and have come here often for friendship and kinship. Some months ago my dear friend Madiosi asked if he could paint me. I gave him one of my favourite pics of myself and to be honest did not think a lot of it.
Four months later i am still sick but with the wonderful work of my medical team i am soon to finish chemotherapy. That girl smiling out at me is a reminder to me of what i will be again. For me at my worst time she had disappeared. But like Madiosi's beautiful canvas i am nearly back to full colour. :) His generous nature so many months ago was much appreciated. Those here who know me best will know how emotional a journey this has been for me. Its not easy to write this but CF has been amazing to me. I just wanted to say. I love you all so much. I love this painting Madiosi has done out of the kindness of his heart.
That is it.
Thank you Madiosi. Thank you all.
Love Tash. :bdsm-heart:

That's a lovely account, Tash. It makes the painting more special. As Eul said, a painting that brings you to life, which is a credit to Madiosi, but hopefully a symbol of better days to come. :)
You're a beautiful girl. Keep coming back into full colour. :)flower3
Beautiful work, Madiosi.

It is great, seeing how you gradually bring your pictures to life, Madiosi!

Back
Top Bottom