Painting A Picture "hot Summer"

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a considerable time has broken down the project. I post it here to put myself under some pressure to paint it done.
View attachment 360274 View attachment 360278
View attachment 360271 View attachment 360272 View attachment 360273
View attachment 360275 View attachment 360276 View attachment 360277
Thanks Madiosi. I think it takes considerable courage to post unfinished work, as it risks being judged harshly in isolation. I occasionally post part-finished work as examples of he working process, but have not done this with wet paint or drawings. I also understand how hard it can be to get back into completing a painting after a period of abandonment. Having said that, it's time I did some more drawing and painting...

Thanks Madiosi. I think it takes considerable courage to post unfinished work, as it risks being judged harshly in isolation. I occasionally post part-finished work as examples of he working process, but have not done this with wet paint or drawings. I also understand how hard it can be to get back into completing a painting after a period of abandonment. Having said that, it's time I did some more drawing and painting...

Thanks Bob, for the kind words! The posts help me, that the painting go ahead. I begun in the year 2013 with him. For this long time to little progress. The posts set me a little bit under pressure for work ahead.
Najade2016-0729-095112.jpg

SanMarco2016-0729-095246.jpg A anothther long not finished painting.

Thank you, Siss!
I make a little to many here. But the work on the pc is clear. The oil-colours make stains on furniture and floor and clothes.

:p

Laundry day?

We both have problems?

:D

Back
Top Bottom