Parrot Perch/pau D'arara

Go to CruxDreams.com

I'm thinking blood circulation would be a problem if let go much longer. Perhaps she needs something to raise her blood pressure!

Eciting series! The realism of the impact on the limbs! The look on her face!

I would hope that the electrification in the first pic doesn't make her wriggle too much ..... that bamboo appears to be close to its safe working load .....

Do not worry! Bamboo can take a lot of load!

I'm thinking blood circulation would be a problem if let go much longer. Perhaps she needs something to raise her blood pressure!
Hang on! She is about to confess!

Most humane of them !!

Open wide, Eva.
No, not for that! There's time for that later.
For this wood. We don't want you to bite your tongue and hurt yourself my dear. That's our job!
Now take it in your mouth, like a good girl.

I always found this is a devilish torture invention, but it is also so extremely exciting that I always feel so ashamed for my curiosity when looking at the mostly female victims from all possible angles in my little collection.
What makes me also feel ashamed is on the other hand, that I certainly also know the stories of the cruel reality of Brazil and the neighboring countries of those days and there were male and female victims of this torture who were "forgotten" in Brazilian torture chambers for one day and needed a wheel-chair for the rest of their lives.

Attachments

• tumblr_oeopq2yHYC1vcs291o1_500_sknji.jpg
    tumblr_oeopq2yHYC1vcs291o1_500_sknji.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,474
  • tumblr_o79c3wfJVJ1rx7eu1o1_1280_ji.jpg
    tumblr_o79c3wfJVJ1rx7eu1o1_1280_ji.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 1,536
Additional, something completely different for the intellectual satire-lovers between us, concerned about torture as state policy in the future. There is a German satirist with the name Andreas Rebers, who tells about himself, he would have liked to become a psychiatrist until he remarked his two psychiatrists were much, much crazier than he himself, so he started a career as intellectual stand-up-comedian.
In one of his programs, he remarked there are more and more presidents around the world in recent times, who are again talking in favor of torture like the Catholic great inquisitor in Middle Ages, e.g. Trump in the US, Bolsonaro in Brazil, Duterte in the Philippines, Erdogan in Turkey and we don't even want to talk about rather closed states like North-Korea or Saudi Arabia.
On the other hand, when there sometimes erupts violence at their political assemblies, at least their speakers say, these presidents were always against violence. This is at least very inconsequent thinking of them because they also like torture.
So, Rebers said, with all these presidents around he cannot understand why there still is so much political correctness in hatred and intolerance towards violence. Why do we mostly still have some negative feelings towards violence when a majority of their people likes these presidents? When all these presidents and their very intelligent supporters once would have been beaten up or tortured at the parrot's perch at the right time in their lives, they could tell us much more about the beauty of violence and torture.
But unfortunately, human beings are very inconsequent.
This is one part of Andreas Reber's scenes and I think he starts here by the song "Fire, fire, light my baby!" (=> "old Pakistanian musical hit" or so)

I recently found this video and - as usual - I try to find out why I like something like this so much. I am - also as usual - so shocked by my pleasure of these scenes that I would like to share it here with you in order to see your comments:

Back
Top Bottom