Pasiphae

Go to CruxDreams.com
For newer members of the forum there are two bulls I discuss. One is a man nicknamed 'Bull' of the 'Bull and Gunner' duo. He is a man well endowed with a large brain penis...
bull 001.jpg
...and Dorothy Brown finds him almost as entertaining as the Boys from Detroit.
bull 011.jpg
Then there are real bulls which Dorothy finds extremely satisfying!!!
bull bull and dorothy 6.jpg
Do not think that because she is restrained she was force to fuck man or beast! No, she is bound for their protection!!!

Tree

Time to give this thread a bump - with a lovely picture by kamerijk on Deviant Art,
and a short piece I wrote to go with it:

presentation_at_cnossos__2__by_kamerijk_de04v6x-pre.jpg

‘Mighty Lord Minos, King of all Kings, my honoured husband,’ the Queen Pasiphae spoke humbly, ‘I bring you awesome tidings, with a good gift, from the Goddess Hera, consort of your patron, Zeus, the Supreme.’

The king stroked his chin in his usual, meditative manner, when considering great matters.

‘What are these tidings, wife?’

‘That beautiful bull, come from the sea, to signal and proclaim your unchallengeable kingship –‘

Minos nodded,

‘He is not to be sacrificed, that is not the will of Almighty Zeus.’

‘But surely, wife, there can be no other meaning in that omen? A marvellous bull is the worthiest offering to my father Zeus, it can have been sent here for no other reason?’

‘No, with humble respect, my Lord,’ the Queen spoke modestly, ‘Hera assures me, that is not her husband’s intention ... what does intend, neither I nor even the Goddess can tell, it is a mystery yet to be revealed. But, in the mean time, he sends, by his and Goddess Hera’s miraculous aid, another gift ...’

‘What is that?’ The King’s eyes glinted at the thought of another god-sent gift.

And so I, sweet-spoken Eulalia, youngest daughter of the king of conquered Athens, brought captive here on that dragon of the sea that flies the golden flag of the sea-lord’s imperial fleet, am led into the presence of the mightiest man on earth, naked but for a flimsy, faded rag they made me wrap around my loins to hide my female assets from the eyes of the Palace Guards. And the bronze slave-band locked on my upper arm that marked me out as the one for ‘special delivery’.

The King eyes me thoughtfully, stroking his chin. Queen Pasiphae has a knowing, cunning little smile. Two others are staring at me too, a nervous young bronze-collared slavegirl standing ‘at the ready’ in the corner, herself clad only in a light piece of cloth tied with a rough cord to serve as a minimal tunic, her fingers clutching nervously at its ragged hem. Later I was to learn her name, Keigera.

And a proud tawny hound, his rich red collar matching the King’s own robe, his expression as he stares at the newcomer as haughty and judgemental as the monarch’s own.

The air in this private palace chamber hangs heavy with thundery warmth, spicy scents from the courtyard waft in through the open doorway on a light, cooling breeze, mingling with the odours of human and hound, the smell of the slavegirl’s fear – and mine ...

After an endless silence, the King speaks, quiet but commanding,

‘Show us your girl-parts, slave.’
Feeling my cheeks and body flush with fear and shame, I pull back the scant covering. The dog sniffs, the Queen’s smile widens, the slavegirl bites her lip. I hear my heart pounding.

‘She is a virgin?’

‘Of course, my Lord,’ replies Pasiphae.

‘Very well,’ says King Minos, ‘I think this is a worthy gift from the Goddess. My Master Zeus puts thoughts in my mind concerning His wishes for this girl. Our young men and maidens are trained and tested in the practice of bull-leaping, those who succeed win honour for their athleticism, those who fail die on horns. This young woman will be trained to perform the bull-dance, and will, at the Festival of the Mating Time, be set to face the great Bull that Zeus has sent from the sea. Whether she wins honour and proves herself fit to remain a slave in my household, or whether she is destined to die as a sacrifice, the outcome will reveal.’

I bow my head, accepting my fate. Guards are summoned, they lead me away to meet the Bull-Master, to prepare for my ordeal.

Last edited:
that bronze bull model amazed me!

please is this model available somewhere? (for purchase?)

I would like to use the model of the bronze bull in my works too, it's an amazing model!

wow! terrible punishment!

The bull with the victim inside is a great theme. thank you for sharing!!! A few years ago, an artist at Pixiv made a series of pictures on the subject. Instead of the bull he took another animal. The second girl is helpless in this rider sculpture. Here is a small excerpt:

Attachments

• com-rider-25-6-smoke.jpg
    com-rider-25-6-smoke.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 259
  • com-rider-22-2.jpg
    com-rider-22-2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 247
  • com-rider-6-2.jpg
    com-rider-6-2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 247
  • com-rider-5-2.jpg
    com-rider-5-2.jpg