Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
. I'm his lovely sweet Messa and all that he could do to me is welcomed!

Yet in another timeline, there is an uneasiness !

Or is there?

Really a fun idea, Messa! Continue, Please!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 42
Messa....i m sorry i missed this thread...:(
Very nice n i love most of it...:)
If u continue, tree will b hanging himself on his tree...:D
Maybe he would prefer being cast as a James Bond type in shades.....

View attachment 82731

Although the straw had doesn't exactly work with that image?
he loojs more like Hansi...if he hv a blue nose..:p

I hear they are coming back in style.
They are and a nice on ain't cheap...

While not an exactly accurate use of the phrase in the Midwest, and St. Louis in particular, hat makers that made and sold hats from their own stores were called haberdashers and the stores haberdasheries. Up until the early 60'sdozens of such stores were located in downtown St. Louis and the county seat of Clayton and St. Louis was third largest manufacture of men's hats. It is often said JFK ruined the industry single handedly as rarely wore a hat...

Also I did not know that Barbaria was a slave-whore, a willing one no doubt. It is a good thing this fact was revealed on this thread and not "Barbaria's night"!!!

T

While not an exactly accurate use of the phrase in the Midwest, and St. Louis in particular, hat makers that made and sold hats from their own stores were called haberdashers and the stores haberdasheries. Up until the early 60'sdozens of such stores were located in downtown St. Louis and the county seat of Clayton and St. Louis was third largest manufacture of men's hats. It is often said JFK ruined the industry single handedly as rarely wore a hat...

T

Speaking of presidents, I think Harry Truman owned a haberdashery in Missouri?
Also I did not know that Barbaria was a slave-whore, a willing one no doubt. It is a good thing this fact was revealed on this thread and not "Barbaria's night"!!!

T

If it had, would it be another count against me (she asks naively)?

Great Messa! This is innovative ... and just imagine...our Tree in a a starring role. Calling Hollywood?
better bollywood
Maybe he would prefer being cast as a James Bond type in shades.....

View attachment 82731

Although the straw had doesn't exactly work with that image?
mr bond is his apprentice i heard from him:bdsm-wink:
he loojs more like Hansi...if he hv a blue nose..:p
eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuu hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
don't show the second Eastwood picture to Dorothy. She'll be knocking people over scrambling up the gallows stairs to be first in line...

T

have we thoroughly jumped the tracks, yet???

Are you satisfied, guys? Anything to said?No?
Now, start the serious things...
:D

No doubt, this girl was not common !
I started my car and try to follow her, as I could, but she was driving very fast!
During a little hour, we were travelling, first into the suburbs of the city, and next, in the country until we arrived in front of a gate...
It seemed to me that I knew it....9.jpg

Was it not Fantasma'house?
We entered the parc and were in front of a manor; a wonderful car was already parked there...
Bentley-Mulsanne-1_1627806i.jpg
Messaline said to me:"Oh, Mister Tree, we are in late: Mr. and Mrs. WO dont like to wait!Enter quickly and get down in the cellar..."
I replied:" Messa, call me only Tree, if you please, I'm not a... "Mister"!
But who are Mr. and Mrs. WO?"
She said:" There are my clients, M...., oh pardon me, Tree! They are very rich Asian people and all their desires are orders; anyway, they pay so much!"
We were climbing down a little stair and arrived in front of an old door; Messaline opened it and I could see a great cellar, with many BDSM'material set around this torture'chamber...
Tied to a kind of rack, a girl was waiting...10.jpg
"Hello Barb!" said Messaline:"How are you? Ready to a great sceance? You know that we've Mr. and Mrs. WO, today: dont deceive them!"
Barb answered:"Oh yes, my lovely Messa; I'm ready to receive 100 lashes, now!"
I jumped: "100 lashes!How can you support that! It's unthinkable!"
Messa was laughing and said:"Tree, when you're seeing somebody throwing away, in front of you, one banknote of 100 $ for each lash of whip, believe me, you can endure!"

Suddenly, the door was opened; Messa pushed me in a dark corner of the room and came in the middle to greet her clients.
There were two Asian people, sure, cruelly smiling...
The woman was dressed in leather and kept a single tail in her hand...
11.jpg

Messa said: "You're welcomed Mr. and Mrs.WO! My slave is entirely between your hands; can we consider that 100 lashes will be sufficient to satisfy your desires?"
Mr.WO answered: "That's exactly what we were waiting, I can pay!"
"So, she's for you!" said Messa."Take your pleasure!"...

Believe me, my ladies, I was beginning to become warm!:very_hot:

1 A.jpg ...

Tree is cold as ice as he watches the debauchery unfold before his eyes. Sure, he knows rich people do strange things because they can afford to. But what about these dames? Are they what I've been overlooking while I was looking them over???

I have to keep my head clear... I pull out my flask...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom