Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was hoping that somebody could quickly answer me , but it's obviously not the case ...:(

So, I'm coming to CruxForums and ....

View attachment 498156 ... alone in front of my computer ...:D
I think she may be living it up in the Hotel Masrur ;) :devil:

I know well ! It's there that I'm coming when I do my wood'business with my Premium French Crucifixion Wood ...:)
The slaves that they're proposing for the "arabian" night are the best !:rolleyes:

:doh: Suddenly I remembered that Messa told recently me that she was going to see in the Archives the Madiosi'book of "Paskell, the blond slave of the Sultan" by Theseus ; so, I visited it but I only saw an arabian soldier and two wonderful slaves (messa was one of them) but they were not able to move, already set like book'images !:D
6 ep 19.jpg ...So, I get out ...

I think she may be living it up in the Hotel Masrur ;) :devil:

:doh::doh::doh: Of course, Eul , and I profited to be in arabian'atmospher to glance there ...
Alas, I only viewed a slave , a beautiful slave, tied to the whipping post and prepared to be submitted to a crocodile'skin'whip, what it could be pleasing to the Prince Udai !:eek:
Pfuuu !A crocodile'whip !!! Poor beast !:D:(

7 ep 19.jpg
...tbc ...

I was coming here : in fact, it was the last crucifixion'place in Anjou that she had frequented ...
But something was interrogated me : why has she let her cross:oops: then that , usually, she put out her losses :D
Hum, I'm afraid, more since you were posting this, repertor !:eek:

CFR 21.jpg

I'm just coming from her last Anjou'Calvary and only saw her cross that she let here ; it's curious, because usually she get out with it , she dont like to let a used cross ...

8 ep 19.jpg :oops:

I think she is playing hide-and-seek.
If it could be true ! I know that she's loving very much Daenerys Targaryen, the Dragoons'Queen in Games Of Thrones ...
Game-of-Thrones (1).jpg :rolleyes:

I'm just coming from her last Anjou'Calvary and only saw her cross that she let here ; it's curious, because usually she get out with it , she dont like to let a used cross ...

View attachment 498981 :oops:

If it could be true ! I know that she's loving very much Daenerys Targaryen, the Dragoons'Queen in Games Of Thrones ...
View attachment 498983 :rolleyes:
I fear Messa could be in deep trouble with Lady Judith!!!

Well, perhaps was it a way to catch Messa , so, I decided to meet this Daenerys ...
Of course that she had some women'attractions and as soon as we were together, we had some wonderful moments !

9a ep 19.jpg 9b ep 19.jpg 9c ep 19.jpg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

... but alas, at the end, I see well that this girl was fibbing about Messa !
10a ep 19.jpg :oops:

... and I was thinking the worst !!!:eek:
10b ep 19.jpg

... tbc ...:D

Back
Top Bottom