Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
No ! As I said: I'm tired !
I need of that somebody could take care of me ...:D I'm ready for that ...:devil:

12 ep 19.gif gif

All days, I was obliged to take Messa'rendez-vous ...
"Today, you do come to Anjou'Calvaries and after, you're waited to some TREE'thread (or another'one) ; this afternoon it will be into "My Deep Fantasies" and this evening, you do answer to the replies'forums and to your PM !"

13 ep 19.jpg
Pfuuuuuuu ! :very_hot: STOP ! Ras-le-bol !

I'm ready for anothers things ... Who wants to take care of me ?:rolleyes:

14 ep 19.jpg

Oh ! I've an idea !!! But wait for the next post ...

tbc ...;)

But, do you think that it could be a great difference between the viciousness of the Romans than of the East'Barbarians ?
I doubt !

But, are we not aroused by this viciousness ?
Is Messa wanting to attract me into her dark dreams ? :eek::rolleyes:

15 ep 19.jpg ... 16 ep 19.jpg

tbc ...

Is Messa wanting to attract me into her dark dreams ?
Some people have the ability to pull others into their dreams. Perhaps this is what's going on already. Messa may be dreaming that she is hiding and you may be dreaming that you are trying to find her.
That's quite harmless up to now. But I can see the dreams are becoming darker.
Beware! The worst scenario would be if a vicious third party is trying to pull you both into his/her/its dark dreams.

girl-confused.jpg Ooooooh ! Bingo, repertor ! That's what, for a part, I wanted to tell ...

Obviously, Messa is totally devoted to these kinds of dreams : she dont risk anything in searching their adventures ...
And more, she always has her protector, the ElfGris !
24 episode 16 (2).jpg

So, stay in the real life where you could be my Mistress and let this girl running to the fog ...
girl-in-fog.jpg

... to her fate in CruxForums ...
Messa un peu+hard5.jpg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

...tbc ? ...

Back
Top Bottom