Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beware! The worst scenario would be if a vicious third party is trying to pull you both into his/her/its dark dreams.
WHAT DARK DREAMS WOULD THOSE BE THEN?
tumblr_inline_myig8avEGD1sumdvg.gif

So, stay in the real life where you could be my Mistress and let this girl running to the fog
VERY SENSIBLE, YES. :devil:

Lovely story, with beautiful illustrations. A romantic mystery with an open ending. :clapping:

Paskell's Saga - Episode 20

Alone in front of my computer … 1.jpg
…I’m remembering this manip that I’ve done …

2.jpg

And soon my tales’box is opened for a new story … full of adventures, sex, tortures, and …deaths ?

2 (2).jpg
Who was this Paskell / Messaline , nailed to this cross by these barbarians ?
Her story is starting in Lugdunum (Gaulle), a town that Romans had occupied since a long time ago and included in the Province country , like they were calling it .
Paskell was a Gaelic girl and when she was in love with a rich Roman young man, she took this name of Messaline . Her new husband was the owner of a huge vines’domain because Rome , the Empire’capital was much demanding of wines…
Anyway, all that get end when some barbarians (Vikings …) were coming to loot the city, taking with them some virgins and crucifying the other’ones …So, Messaline was nailed to a cross and her sister Sissus was enslaved !
Despaired, Messaline could only see Sissus, roped behind a Barbarian’horse while she was suffering the hell, her extended arms against the wood and nailed by the wrists and the feet …

tbc ...

Paskell's Saga - Episode 20

Alone in front of my computer … View attachment 516408
…I’m remembering this manip that I’ve done …

View attachment 516409

And soon my tales’box is opened for a new story … full of adventures, sex, tortures, and …deaths ?

Who was this Paskell / Messaline , nailed to this cross by these barbarians ?
Her story is starting in Lugdunum (Gaulle), a town that Romans had occupied since a long time ago and included in the Province country , like they were calling it .
Paskell was a Gaelic girl and when she was in love with a rich Roman young man, she took this name of Messaline . Her new husband was the owner of a huge vines’domain because Rome , the Empire’capital was much demanding of wines…
Anyway, all that get end when some barbarians (Vikings …) were coming to loot the city, taking with them some virgins and crucifying the other’ones …So, Messaline was nailed to a cross and her sister Sissus was enslaved !
Despaired, Messaline could only see Sissus, roped behind a Barbarian’horse while she was suffering the hell, her extended arms against the wood and nailed by the wrists and the feet …

tbc ...
:clapping::beer::clapping:

Fortunately, the gladiators of the circus'city were fighting against some lingered barbarians , to much occupied in their robbery : they quickly were killed and the gladiators could take care of Messaline , releasing her from the cross ...

3.jpg
Messaline was well known among the gladiators because, before her marriage, she was accustomed to fight in the arena , but she was yet Paskell, a proud heir of the Celtic tribes, which were engaged into the conflict against the Julius Caesar troups, invading the Gaulle ...
So, from time to time, she was coming down in the arena , but, even if, of course, she was killing some gladiatrices , never she was accepting to kill one who were only wounded ! The gladiators liked her for that ...
She always said : " I'm coming here like a free woman, I dont want to kill those poor slaves who haven't chosen their fate !"

4.jpg

tbc ...

But to be honest, I didn't this pic, only included it in another one ...
It's Hornet who did them for me : a nice serie of crucified Messaline ...:)

Attachments

• messa cruxed for manip11.jpg
    messa cruxed for manip11.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 52
Then, what happened to Sissus ?
She was obliged to walk, always roped benind the Barbarian'horse , submitted to the worse difficulties of this travel , to come back till the Vikings'territory ...

5.jpg

Soon that she was arrived, some women were preparing her to be presented to the great banquet organized for the return of the victorious Vikings'troups, bringing with them a wonderful booty, composed of precious things and jewels, without forgetting some nice slaves, doomed to the pleasure of the main warriors ...

6.jpg

Sissus was given to their greatest chief, the most ruthless of them !
Soon, she was obliged to satisfy all his desires, each night , till he let her, exhausted, wanting to try another'one !

7.jpg

tbc ...

Back
Top Bottom