Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria said : "Hum, Paskell, you could intervene sooner, you let them raping me !"
Paskell, smiling, asnwered : "Oh, Barbaria, somewhere I saw well that you were taking some pleasure ... "
Barbaria didn't reply but the sight that she was shooting to Paskell was looking like a killer'one !

tbc ...

Somehow I don't doubt she was less than pleased with you, Paskell!!!

T

23.jpg Well yes, you might have come to my rescue a little faster ... as you can see I was not enjoying my predicament... :confused::eek:

24.jpg but when you did come to my rescue you were MAGNIFICENT! :cool:

25.jpg and together WE showed them what happens when they mess with Women Warriors!:devil:

26.jpg So onward! The Adventure continues ... to what we don't know, but are eager to see! :popcorn:

I thank Repertor for having brought to me the idea of this next episode which was not foreseen ...

...Some days later, they were approaching a place where the river was verging by high cliffs ; the night was soon coming and the stream was becoming faster and the boat seemed irresistibly attracted by the rocks of the bank !
Suddenly, in the dimness, Paskell screamed : " See there ! Dont you aperceive this nice girl, singing while she's combing her red hairs ?!"

27.jpg

But the boat was practically hurting the rocks and the two women get out to the water and joined the shore ...
When they were in security, Paskell was asking for : "And where is the sailor ?"
Barbaria replied : "Oh, he's certainly stayed into the boat : I'm afraid that I forgot to free him before to jump into the river !"
Paskell smiled and said : " Anyway, he deserved that ! But what about this girl that I've seen there ?"
"There was no girl, Paskell ! You were dreaming ! Look at the rock : nobody !" Replied Barbaria ...

28.JPG

Paskell thook that she'd not dreamt but she preferred to shut up rather than to do a polemic ...
She only said : " Well, then we've no choice, we're obliged to camp here and, tomorrow, we'll see how to continue this travel ..."
So, after having a frugal meal with some berries that they could find around ( they were losing all their provisions in the sinking !) , they could have some enjoyable moments before a good sleep ...
Isn't it the most important ?

29 a.JPG ...29 b.JPG ...29 c.JPG

Mmmmm ! "Vivre d'amour et d'eau fraiche !" (to live from love and fresh water)...

tbc ...

A delightful Paskell saga - sorry I've taken so long to catch up with it -
our heroines are travelling through one of my favourite parts of Europe,
in one of my favourite parts of its history, and having my favourite
kinds of adventures :devil:

... and his devoted Lorelei !

View attachment 521623 :rolleyes::D

View attachment 521624 It's curious that in the legends, it's always women who are attracting men in a trap !:devil:
That's because legends aren't politically correct and objectify women!!! ...did Tree type that?!?!?!:eek:

Men are not competent enough to set one. :p
Repertor will not reply and he will certainly not say that men are not wicked enough to set one.
He will not fall into the trap Barb has set up to issue demerits.
Allow me to help Repertor. Barb bend over:spank::spank::spank:
No, in fact, I think that women have no choices : they are less powerful than men and they use of their charms to catch/keep them ... :rolleyes:
Are 'charms' the same as assets???
strip 030.gif

Back
Top Bottom