Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
Charms in the front. Assets in back.:D
I like that! :D Fans of BBC R4 'I'm sorry I haven't a clue'
would see it as an entry for the Uxbridge English Dictionary:

asset a tight little butt :p

xM_10.jpg Should I find my sister in this episode ?...

...So, the next morning, the two girls decided to continue throught the dark forest , to the North and the Vikings'country ...
This kind of travel had the advantage that they could hunt and get a little stock of food ...

30.jpg

A day, they were hearing some voices'sounds and suddenly, the forest was opened to a little village where people seemed peaceful and friendly ...
They were saying to the girls that their warriors men were getting out to fight against some roman soldiers who were coming to their territory , visibly to get slaves for Rome : they couldn't accept that !

31.jpg

They also were explaining that during the night, they will have a feast and that they will sacrifice a young slave, recently bought to the Vikings : their druid ordered this , each year, for having good harvests and for well nourish all the village for the next year ...
After all, Paskell and Barbaria, even if they were thinking that it was cruel, were interested to see this sacrifice, hoping that the victim could be quickly killed and not suffering for a long time ago ...
When the time was coming, they were joining the inhabitants around the sacificial stone where a young masked girl was already set up ...

32.jpg

She was soon tied to the stone and when the druid'sword was starting to open her belly, she immediately screamed in a huge beast'howl !
Paskell, immediatelly, thook that she was recognizing this voice but, being not sure, she didn't anything !
In fact, the belief was that the druid could read the future into her entrails !

33.jpg

When the girl was dead, what it was rather long, Paskell wanted to nearer see her and she advanced to her to get out her mask :

she was Sissus, her so much loved sister !!!

tbc ...

girl-confused.jpg Hum, I'm afraid that the "drums" will become deafening !

After having viewed that, Paskell was falling into a huge wrath and wanted to kill all the village !
But Barbaria told her that they were not guilty, that they were not knowing that she was her sister : they were thinking that she was only a slave and that it was their custom ...
Paskell finished by to admit the fact, though that she found that they was cruel customs ... but , also Rome had cruel customs (the crucifixion for example !)...
Then, they buried Sissus, like a Queen, into this covered lane and decided to get the Viking'village from where Sissus was coming : anyway, a revenge couldn't be shunned !

35.jpg

So, they were going away in following the banks of a fjord : the landscape was wonderful but Paskell was not able to contemplate it !
Her revenge'idea was more and more growing and invading all her head !
She often was telling to Barbaria for moving faster ...

36.JPG

Then, three days later, they were arriving into a viking village which seemed deserted ...
It was rather curious ...
Where could be vicking people ?
It appeared more and more like a trap, but they had no choice, they were obliged to continue ...

37.jpg

Suddenly, behind them, some warriors were emerging from a street and a warrior woman from a house !
Barbaria said : " Hum, it seems well that we'll have some problems ..."
"Did you not wait otherwise, Barbaria ? Were you believing that we'll have a .... feast ?!" Replied sarcastically Paskell ...
38.jpg

She added : "Prepare your arms, we'll have to fight, now !"
tbc ...

IMG_1837.JPG Northern lands are so beuutiful and tranquil. Be at peace Paskell. Don't speak of revenge. We have entered a paradise! :)

IMG_1836.JPG Oh shit! Some paradise! It's a trap. I count eight of them against two of us, Paskell! If we must die, we will go down fighting. But if they manage to subdue us, what horrors await us? :eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom